Chapter 7

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun has begun to improve. She had started talking a lot and wanted to open herself to Moonbyul. She even often accompanied her little daughter to study and play at home. Moonbyul no longer had to take SinB to the hospital's day care or leave her in her parents' house when she worked or after her daughter came home from school. So far they are getting closer too. Like a complete family.

Moonbyul is still nervous before Yongsun, and vice versa. The difference is, Yongsun did not stutter when talking to Moonbyul. She only says what she wants to say. Whereas for Moonbyul, somehow she always found herself running out of words in front of Yongsun. Maybe because of her feelings for the older woman. Sometimes, Yongsun is confused by Moonbyul's behavior which is always strange when she is near her.

"Moms!!! Mama, Mommy, let's have dinner at the resthouse near grandparents' house. I really want to go there." SinB jumped between Yongsun and Moonbyul who were resting together.

Yes, they are used to sleeping together now. Moonbyul no longer needs to sleep on the couch. Since she fell ill at that time, Yongsun always forced her to sleep on the bed. And she will be angry if she finds Moonbyul letting her body fall asleep on the couch. Secretly, Moonbyul was grateful for that. At the very least, her relationship with Yongsun can get better.

Unconsciously, Moonbyul and Yongsun hugged SinB who lay between them simultaneously. Their hands met and SinB grinned at this. SinB pulled Moonbyul's hand which would take off her hand in a shy way. Finally Moonbyul gave up and let her and Yongsun hug SinB.

"I don't know that your arms can be this warm, Moms." SinB said.

"But some are still incomplete." She added.

"What is that, princess?" Moonbyul asked. Her hand slowly grabbed Yongsun's hand. Interwined her fingers with hers. Yongsun looked at Moonbyul with a red face. Moonbyul only shows her teeth. Grinning.

"At least I can get my morning kiss. I have become a good daughter."

Moonbyul and Yongsun reflexively lifted their bodies and would kiss SinB's forehead but instead of landed their lips there,  their foreheads collided. SinB laughed out loud. Moonbyul and Yongsun can only stare at each other. Blush.

"I don't know that you can do things very compact, Moms. Whatever it is, I'm happy to have you guys.” SinB looked at Moonbyul and kissed her cheek, then did the same thing to Yongsun.

"Okay, I'll take a shower right now. You also have to get ready right away." SinB gave an ultimatum to her Moms then moved out of their room, singing all the way.

Moonbyul turned her gaze to Yongsun who looked zoning out. She then kissed Yongsun's cheek then ran to the bathroom. Yongsun was only able to caress her cheek, exactly the spot where Moonbyul kissed her then a smile spread on her lips. She likes that.

Moonbyul goes inside the bathroom, leaning her body against the wall, she held her chest where her heart beat uncontrollably. She then hits her forehead.

"Yah, Moon Byulyi. What did you just do?" She is scolding herself.

Yongsun just finished changing her clothes. Because they live in the same room, she can't change clothes outside. Of course she is shy if she need to change her dress in front of Moonbyul. Then she saw Moonbyul having trouble attaching her shirt buttons. She walks towards her and holds Moonbyul's hand.

"Let me help you."

"Uh, th, thank you." Moonbyul replied nervously.

She watched Yongsun's face. She never changed. Still very beautiful like the first time they met. What was different was only the expression on her face that was still not completely happy. Every movement of her is still able to take Moonbyul's breath away. Her eyes are no longer has a black circle because she rarely cries. Her weight began to increase because Moonbyul would scold her if she missed eating time.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" Moonbyul said. She doesn't know where it came from, she just wanted to say that.

"Erh.... thank you." Yongsun tried to answer.

"Are you sure you will come with us to dinner outside? I mean, if you're still not ready to come out it's okay. I will explain that to SinB. She will understand." Moonbyul saw Yongsun with a worried face.

"I think, I want to start over again. I want to get out of this pain and pay for the lost time. I disappointed SinB too much. I think this is the right time."

"If you are sure of that, then I can't disagree. Will you go to father and mother's house later? They miss you."

"Will you accompany me to go there?"

"Of course, Yongsun-ah. SinB and I will be with you."

"Ah, you're right." Yongsun lowered her head. Moonbyul raised her chin and stepped closer. As if she could read what Yongsun had in mind.

"Don't be nervous." Moonbyul said.

"You know this is the first time I've gone out after so long. I feel weird. I feel that the world will no longer accept me."

"Shhh. You think too much about it, Yongsun-ah. You just need to get out. And I will always be beside you. You can use this opportunity to start your new world. You know I won't go anywhere. You know I will always be by your side." Yongsun focused on staring at Moonbyul, once in a while she watched Moonbyul's lips. She feel  tempted to kiss her but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter