Chapter 22

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had just finished teaching the intern doctors who were studying at her hospital. She must explain to them the basics of the procedure that they must understand as candidates for heart surgeon. Having lessons with her is the most awaited for them because they all fall in love with Moonbyul's charm and she always makes them able to do something without feeling small. For Moonbyul, giving a feeling of comfort to the intern doctors is something she must do. But she never spoiled them too much. They also need to learn how to work under pressure.

Moonbyul sat on one of the benches in the hospital canteen. She holds a cup of coffee in her hand. Inhale the coffee deeply then drink it slowly. She then took out the lunch box that her wife had prepared this morning. She chuckled at the imagination of her wife's gorgeous face, which always played in her mind. Moonbyul then recalled the memory of when she first learned that her wife was pregnant.

That night, Yongsun really did what she said. She really gave Moonbyul dirty all night. Even she didn't give Moonbyul a chance to touch her. She insisted that she wanted to do full service to her wife. But her name is not Moon Byulyi if she can't find a way to touch Yongsun. They made love again and again until morning arrived. Moonbyul was really tired but a happy smile never disappeared from her lips.

Yongsun finally lay on Moonbyul's body. She has removed the ties on Moonbyul's wrist and kissed it. She then took off the blindfold in Moonbyul's eyes, making Moonbyul have to adjust to the light in their room once again. Her hands quickly reached Yongsun's body and placed her wife on top of her body. She then kissed Yongsun's neck and left some red marks there.

"Yongsun-ah, are you really pregnant?" Moonbyul asked while massaging Yongsun's . This action made her wife moan in pleasure.

"Yes love. I have already done the test this morning, I have also gone to see a doctor to confirm that.

"Yongsun supported her body with her two elbows so she could stare at Moonbyul's face. Sweat still soaked their bodies but they didn't feel the slightest bit of uncomfortableness.

"Do you know how happy I am at this time?" Moonbyul said with a voice that began to tremble. She cried happily with the news she had just heard. Yongsun smiled and kissed Moonbyul's tears.

"We are both happy, Byul. I was afraid that I would fail again but after the doctor gave me the results of the check, I immediately cried and wanted to see you soon. I can't wait to tell you as soon as possible. I want you to be the first person to receive this news."

"Love, thank you for granting my request. Thank you for not giving up to help me reach my dream. You, SinB, and our baby are the most perfect things I have." Moonbyul kissed Yongsun's forehead. Their eyes closed, quietly praying that the universe would bless their little family. Moonbyul then reverses their position, making Yongsun under her this time.

"I can't wait to meet our little baby." Yongsun put her arm around Moonbyul's neck and pulled her closer.

"Our baby will definitely have a charming face. Like you."

"You also can't underestimate yourself, love. You are the most beautiful woman in the world." Moonbyul then rubbed her nose on Yongsun's cheek and then down to her neck. This is the thing Yongsun likes the most from Moonbyul. She really likes to feel Moonbyul's touch in all parts of her body.

"Are you sure, Moon Byulyi?"

"Of course. I can't even glance at another woman."

"Then what about Wheein, who told me that you flirted with the nurse who was in the emergency room two days ago?" Yongsun watched the look on Moonbyul's face, she looked surprised.

"What?! I swear I don't flirt with anyone, love. Only you can always mesmerized me." Moonbyul looked at Yongsun confidently. Seeing her wife's expression, Yongsun burst out laughing.

"Hey, have you just tease me up?" Moonbyul pursed her lips. She wanted to get out of bed but not before Yongsun pulled her then wrapped her legs around to lock Moonbyul's feet so she couldn't move.

"Forgive me love, I just want to tease you. I know you love me so much. After all, you would be very stupid to leave a y woman like me."

"I am not sure. It's possible there are women out there ier than you."

"What are you saying?!" Yongsun feel annoyed.

"You hear what I say, Mrs. Moon."

"You need to draw your words because I should be the only y woman you think about."

"Maybe I still need some more authentic evidence."

"Technically, you've explored every detail of my body." Yongsun rolled her eyes.

"Is it wrong for me to do an investigation again?"

"Are you trying to provoke me for the next round?" Yongsun deliberately trapped Moonbyul's lips between her teeth and pulled it sensually and then let it go. Moonbyul's eyes have been burned by lust.

"Did it work?" Moonbyul bit her wife's nose.

"Shut your mouth and make love to me right now."

Hearing the instruction Moonbyul immediately landed a kiss on her wife's lips and burned it with passion. Their bodies finally wrestled on the bed. They no longer care about the pillows strewn on the floor due to their activities. Moonbyul really knows how to make Yongsun say yes.

Her cell phone rang several times to make her come back from her daydream. She immediately took her cellphone which was lying on the table and picked up the call. She wonders why her wife called her suddenly.

"Hello, my wife. Why are you suddenly calling?"

"Can I not do that?"

"That is not what I mean. It's just that you rarely call me when I'm in the hospital."

"Then I can't call you whenever I want?" Moonbyul can feel irritation in Yongsun's voice.

"Wait, of course you can call me whenever you want, love."

"Fine. I want you to go home right now and bring me banana yogurt."

"Right now?" Moonbyul widened her eyes.

"Moon Byulyi, don't you want to obey your wife's request?"

"I want to, love. Okay, I'll buy it right now and go home soon. I love you, my wife." Moonbyul said sweetly and dropped the call.

This is the seventh month of her wife's pregnancy. She began to want something strange and sometimes Moonbyul had difficulties in getting it. It was happened since her wife was pregnant on the third month. Oftenly, Yongsun also made her wife out in the middle of the night only because she was hungry and didn't want to eat home cooking. She is only hungry for certain things. Even she starts asking Moonbyul to make vegetable juices that she usually doesn't like. The ups and downs of hormones that her wife feels right now really make Moonbyul dizzy. But she enjoy it.

Moonbyul walked hurriedly towards the parking area and bumped into Wheein. Her cousin was carrying a pile of books and she was forced to help Wheein to reorganize the books. She does not have the heart to have to leave her cousin even though this time her life is on the edge. If it's too late, Yongsun can just kick her from their room. The thought of tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter