Chapter 5

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul gets an emergency pager from the hospital. There was a patient who had just been rushed to the hospital due to an accident. She immediately got up from the couch, where she usually slept. Grasp her jacket and wear it on the way. Before leaving, don't forget she came to SinB's room and kissed her forehead and then went to the parking area.

Pushing her car fastly, in just a few minutes she arrived at the hospital. By running, she goes to the operating room and then performs a quick handler to her patient. This time her patient is a little girl. She has difficulty breathing and the nurse has to attach a tube to her nose, to help her breathe. Moonbyul saw the glass splinters stick in the girl's chest. Imagine how much pain she is experiencing. Of course it is very fatal.

SinB's face crossed her mind. Suddenly, she reflects if this happens to her little daughter. Surely she won't be able to walk. Or even take medical action. Discarding these concerns, Moonbyul began operating the little girl. Three hours passed. She can save the girl. Nurses still have to put her in the ICU due to concern she will suffer a heart attack at any time or get a high fever. So they must supervise her 24 hours a day.

Moonbyul puts her surgical costume and walks towards her office. She went there and changed her clothes before going to the cafeteria to buy a cup of coffee. Sleepiness starts attacking but she doesn't want to sleep. Her thoughts continued to focus on SinB. She prayed silently so that her daughter would be fine. When looking around to find a place to enjoy her coffee, she saw Wheein eating. Maybe she is on call tonight. Without hesitation, Moonbyul approached Wheein and made herself comfortable sitting in front of her cousin.

"Emergency call?" Wheein asked while eating instant noodles. She looks very hungry.

"What else can make me come this late, in your opinion? Have you not eaten for days? You eat like a giant."

"Stop your sarcasm because I'm very hungry now. That woman drives me crazy."

"Which woman?"

"You know, a few days ago she was rushed to the hospital because she had a disorder with her lungs. But she is very stubborn and always troubles me." Moonbyul frowned. Don't really understand what her cousin said.

"Troubles you?"

"For God's sake, Byul. She doesn't want to eat if it's not me who feeds her. She even asked me to read stories before going to bed. She is in our age. Can you believe that? A 29-year-old woman asks me to read a fairy tale before going to bed and she doesn't want anyone else to do it but me." Wheein pointed at herself. An irritated expression was clearly reflected on her face.

"Maybe she likes you, Whee. Is she y?"

"Are you kidding me, Byul? We have to work professionally and about whether she is y or not, I think so." Moonbyul laughed at Wheein's words.

"I hope you are not putting together a hidden agenda to approach a patient."

"If I have a chance, why not?"

"What's her name?"

"Ahn Hyejin. She is a secretary in a magazine in Seoul."

"Got there already? You even know where she works. I thought you want to keep it professional."

"Technically, that is a basic information that you get when you meet someone. And please stop your strange look."

"Come on. It's time for you to forget that bastard and make a new story."

"Oh, please say that to yourself." Wheein grinned.

"Hey, that's not supposed to be about me."

"How's your relationship with her?"

"There is no relationship between us, Whee. But to answer your question, a few days ago she started to talk to me. Little by little. Besides, she still has plenty of time."

"What made her talk again?" Wheein asked curiously. Moonbyul sometimes thinks that Wheein shouldn't be a nurse. She is more suited to being a detective because her curiosity is very high, far from normal.

"I will not speak in detail but I like the development that she is experiencing. Even, occasionally she talks with SinB. Can you imagine how happy SinB saw her Mommy would talk to her? Even though it's not too much but Yongsun has tried. She even began to prepare SinB's school supplies. I can't believe all this can happen. But despite all that, I feel happy for her." Wheein watched Moonbyul's face.

She was really happy to hear Moonbyul's explanation. Wheein knows everything that happened between Moonbyul, Yongsun and also Minhyuk. She was very sorry for Moonbyul but she was also proud that Moonbyul was always being wise. Never once does she become a selfish person. She always put the happiness of others before her own self.

"Hello, Whee. Jung Wheein! Yah!" Moonbyul waved her hand in front of Wheein who looked dreamy.

"Uh, yeah. What are you saying?"

"Yah, you didn't listen to me. I ask you if you can come to our house next weekend. I want you to have dinner with us. It's been a long time since you came there and SinB has already begged you to come."

"I can see that she misses me." Wheein smiled.

"You're right, she just missed you because you always bought her chocolate."

"You don't need to be so explicit in saying it, Byul. I have to go now. Time to look around."

"Okay. I will go to my office to sleep. Maybe 2 or 3 hours then I will go home."

"Hey, you also have to take care of your health." Wheein said and leaving her. When she gets into her room, she sees a nurse walking towards her and says.

"Doctor Moon, there are victims of another accident tonight and the woman needs an operation as soon as possible." Hearing that Moonbyul hurried to do her job.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter