Chapter 10

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul woke up because someone was kissing her lips. She didn't open her eyes. She's just grumbling because she feels still tired. She completed three surgeries yesterday and arrived home in the morning around 2 o'clock. She felt still sleepy and wanted to sleep longer, but someone who kissed her still did it. SinB really likes to disturb her Mama's sleep. But she then mentally hit her head. Sinb is staying at her parents' house, so?

"Kim Yongsun." She said.

"Yes, Moon Byulyi." The woman replied making Moonbyul open her eyes wide. Yongsun's face was too close to her.

"Wh, why, I mean, how..." Moonbyul had trouble finding words.

"You have to learn not to stutter talking to me. I always wondered why that could happen." Yongsun supported her head with her hand. She put her elbows on the bed.

"I also don't know but I always feel nervous when I am near you."

"We've lived together for more than two years and you're still nervous?"

"Yes. I don't know what to do in front of you."

"The reason?"

"Maybe because I love you?"

"Maybe?" Yongsun threw a scary look at Moonbyul.

"I mean, I love you and that makes me..." Moonbyul paused because Yongsun kissed her lips.

"Byul, you have to learn not to be nervous in front of me. Can you do that?"

"Well, I'll try." Moonbyul answered before Yongsun climbed into her stomach and put her hand on Moonbyul's shoulder.

"Wh, wha, what are you doing?"

"What is wrong? I just want to stay in this position." Yongsun smiled at Moonbyul. The younger woman tried to get up to make Yongsun sit on her lap.

"Kim Yongsun, you really can kill me in anytime. Look!" Moonbyul brought Yongsun's hand to her chest.

"Your heart beats abnormally fast. Do we need to go to the doctor, Byul?"

"Only you can make it like that, so even if you ask me to go to the doctor a thousand time, it will always be like this."

"How did it happen?"

"Because it loves you." Yongsun suddenly was embarrassed by Moonbyul's words.

"Can you stop being overly cheesy? I thought you're nervous." Yongsun brought her face closer to Moonbyul.

"Err.... I'm just telling the truth." Yongsun kissed Moonbyul's lips once more. They are used to the skinship now. But still when Yongsun started it, Moonbyul was always frozen.

"What will we do today?" Moonbyul asked.

"What if we spend time on the beach. It's been a long time when I last went there."

"OK. I'll call father and mother to tell them that we will pick up Sinb.” Before Moonbyul was able to hold her cellphone, Yongsun pulled Moonbyul's hand.

"Can we just go there alone? I mean only you and me."

"Uh, why?" Yongsun mentally wanted to hit Moonbyul who was sometimes less sensitive.

"I just want to spend time with you."

"Oh okay. I'll call Wheein instead. I will say that I will not go to the hospital."

"Wait. Are you not having a surgical schedule?"

"No. Besides, there are other doctors whose on call there. I just got a new colleague."

"That's really good. I'll get ready now." Yongsun will rise from Moonbyul's lap, but Moonbyul holds her back. She smiled and kissed Yongsun for as long as possible. She left a lot of pecks there.

"It was a payment for my lost sleep." She said with a wide smile to Yongsun who was blushing.

"Hello, Wheein is talking here." A voice from across the line greeted Moonbyul. She can say that her cousin is outside the house because she can hear the noise around her.

"Jung Wheein, I'm not going to the hospital today."

"Where are you going?"

"Yongsun and I will go to the beach. She wants to go there."

"Are you honeymooners?"

"Yah, what are you talking about? I just need time to go on vacation."

"Byul, don't do anything naughty. Moreover, I'm sure you won't bring SinB to join."

"Yongsun wants only the two of us, but next time I will invite SinB. Going on vacation with family is really fun. You know that, don't you?"

"Of course. Finally SinB can have you completely as her parents. You only have to marry her Mommy."

"Whee, can you stop teasing me?" Moonbyul's face turned red to hear the word marriage.

"Hahaha... Calm down my lovely cousin. You will marry her soon."

"Say that to yourself, Whee. And are you with someone?"

"No, I'm having breakfast myself at a cafe near my apartment." When Moonbyul would say something, she heard her cousin screaming.

"Yah, Ahn Hyejin, can you not surprise me?" Moonbyul grinned.

"I thought you're alone. Enjoy your date, Whee. I'm waiting for happy news from you." Moonbyul immediately hung up the phone. Imagine the annoyed face of her cousin.

Moonbyul walked with Yongsun to the lobby because the security had prepared her car. They both use casual outfit. Yongsun carries a bag for their changing clothes. She felt that they would stay there overnight. She just wants to enjoy the sunset and sunrise, also the night air on the beach will be very beautiful. Especially this time she is with someone she loves.

Love? When did she begin to love Moon Byulyi? She doesn't know. Is it when the first time she save her from her parents? Or when they start spending time together? No, maybe when Moonbyul always finds her when she is fragile? When Moonbyul hugged her until she fell asleep? Or when she sees Moonbyul who loves her daughter so much? Or is it as simple as Moonbyul herself?

She really doesn't have an answer to that. She understands that she always feels safe and loved near the younger woman. Her shady eyes are always able to see into the depths of her heart. Her grip is so firm but gentle, always able to make her melt. Her very warm hug can always make her fragile heart stronger. Every time she kissed her forehead when she was going to sleep or she who always caressed her hair intently, described how beautiful the love that Moonbyul gave her.

Yongsun is determined to make everything better. She wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter