Chapter 1

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A silver gray haired woman walked confidently down the hallway of a hospital. Her body is slim, revealing perfect curves, which can make everyone drooling over her. Her skin is smooth, typical of a woman's skin that always keeps her personal hygiene diligently. She wears black jeans, combined with a black shirt that opens one button, then the shirt is wrapped in a white lab coat. She uses light blue sports shoes with white lines. With such firmness, the woman kept walking while carrying a small suitcase containing several documents.

Every time she walks past the hospital staffs they will bow to her. And as usual she will throw a sweet smile at them. Don't get her wrong. No, she is not someone who likes to play women's hearts. Yes, everyone around Seoul might know that she is gay. That doesn't matter to her. But, she is always smiling because it's already her charm. Friendly, humble, love to play with children and not at all arrogant even though she is a cardiologist. She works in a private hospital owned by her family. Her grandfather is the person who built this hospital. So, here is she. Continuing her family legacy.

She walked to her office room in the department's surgeon's area. Her office isn't that big. There is only a table in the middle of a neatly arranged room, a bed just in case if she has to stay in the hospital for overtime, a bookshelf where she puts books on health, novels, etc, then there is a small bathroom which is an important part, and the last is a small wardrobe to store her lab coat and some other clothes. She is a very simple woman. Even though her family is quite rich, she is never brag about it, she is always proud of what she creates herself.

After putting her belongings there, she pocketed her cellphone, pen and pager, this small device was provided by the hospital for emergency calls, so she had to carry it wherever she went. She looked herself in front of the mirror while putting a stethoscope around her neck. Then she came out of her room, did not forget to close the door and walked towards the station of the nurses, checking if the person in charge of accompanying her doing this morning around was ready to start the day.

"Good morning everyone." Moonbyul greeted all the nurses and administrative staff who immediately bowed at her.

"Good morning, Doctor Moon." They answered simultaneously. Some of them whispered to each other about the beauty and charm of a woman in front of them. She is very elegant and handsome at the same time. How is that even possible?

"Wheein-ssi, are you ready?" Moonbyul glanced at a woman in nurse's clothes. Her cute face and dimples were clearly recorded on her cheeks every time she smiled. She holds the patient's chart. But don't be easily fooled, she can also be very annoying and dangerous if you play with her.

"Of course, Doctor Moon. Should we go now?"

"Alright." Moonbyul nodded as she walked, followed by Wheein beside her.

This has become their routine in the morning to check the progress of their patients. And for Moonbyul, this is the most fun thing for her to do because she can meet directly with her patients. Old, young, children, whoever they are, rich or poor, Moonbyul treats them equally, nothing is more special than one another. Except for quick action in medical treatment. Because some patients need special treatment. She knocked on room number 619 and smiled at someone lying there.

"Good morning, Mr. Namjoon. How was your day?"

"Ah, Doctor Moon, always polite as usual. You look more beautiful today. I feel good except for the continue hard breathing that I experienced this early morning, but your nurse already  take care of me.” A 56-year-old man smiled as his favorite doctor arrived. He has been hospitalized since two weeks ago due to a sudden heart attack which made him unconscious for several days.

"You always overdo Mr. Nam, I want to check your condition this morning and make sure you no longer miss the time to take medicine because the nurse beside me said that to me.”

"Precisely. Mr. Namjoon here doesn't even want to eat his dinner. You must follow the procedure if you want to get well soon, Mr. Namjoon." Wheein said according to the fact that make the old man looked down.

"I feel that I want to live here. You guys here treat me very well, especially you, Doctor Moon. Like your name, you always give comfort to everyone like the moon who does that in the silence of the night. What's more, my children are too busy with their world so they don't have time to spend with me. Even they are rarely come here to look after me." He began to shed tears and immediately removed them. Wheein and Moonbyul were sad watching this. They stared at each other then turned their gaze back to this very good old man.

"Mr. Namjoon, I promise you I will always visit you if this time you work with the hospital. what if I will provide one day a week to accompany you to play chess. Yes, chess. Isn't that your favorite game?" Moonbyul said with a sincere smile. Showing her hamster's face, her sharp nose lifted up. Mr. Namjoon's face changed immediately to hear that.

"Is it true? You really promise?" He smiled broadly.

"Of course. Doctor Moon never reneged on her promise." Moonbyul placed her hand on the old man's hand, convincing him.

"So can I check on you now?" Moonbyul immediately observed her patient.

After going around, Moonbyul returned to the nurse station and informed them that tonight there would be a schedule change for each employee in the hospital. She's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter