Punished

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, months just went past like this. Yoona marked her words, she got to shoot the commercial films while the bump still wasn't that obvious. She got ample rest and now, she looks fabulous. Just like how a normal pregnant lady would look like.

 

Ever since she started to stay at home, I tried to come home as early as possible. Or even, not going to the office is there isn't a need. Her morning sickness wasn't that bad as compared to what we have heard from others. But her backaches were bad and it's giving her a hard time.

 

"Wae?" I felt movements on the side, looking up at the clock, it was only 1 am.

 

"Nothing, just the same old thing." She smiled tiringly, "You should get some sleep, you're going to the office tomorrow?"

 

"I don't have to go if you don't want me to," I pulled her into my arms, slowly massaging her back. "He's giving you a hard time again huh?"

 

Like what she has wished for, the baby is a boy.

 

"Nah, I'll be fine myself." She gave a few pats on my cheeks. "The company needs you~ You can't do anything if you were to stay at home."

 

"I can accompany you. It must be really bored for you to stay at home, I can be your source of entertainment."

 

"Like?" She chuckled. "You're gonna strip dance for me?"

 

"Yah, remember prenatal education?" I looked at her disapprovingly, "How can you think about that? I'm sure with me by your side, you're going to get a full package of entertainment service."

 

She raised her brows at me, waiting for my explanation.

 

"I could give you a few kisses if you're bored, or maybe a few deep ones if you demand?" I giggled with that scene playing in my head. "I could hold you like this if you're experiencing backaches, giving pecks on your forehead to assure you that I am always here for you? How does that sound?"

 

"Ji, you're making me cry again."

 

"You're getting more and more emotional huh?" I patted her back, "Come on, time to get some sleep. I'm always here."

 

"I love you, Ji."

 

"Good night, my love."

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

Day by day, I'm getting more and more anxious. Not about any other thing, but the proposal. A few days before in the office, I got a hard slap on the head from Yuri, asking me when am I going to propose to Yoona. I told her that I am preparing, well, I AM really preparing for it. What I got back was just her rolling her eyes saying 'Yoong will love anything, just a simple 'will you marry me' is that so hard? you need to stop being a worried freak, Ji.'.

 

I mean she's right, Yoona would love anything. But I want to make this perfect, I don't want to make it looks like I'm asking her to marry just because she's pregnant. Even though that's everyone's speculation currently.

 

"Ji, why are you sneaking around like a rat?" Yoona asked while controlling her laughter.

 

"Y-Yah, what did you just call me? A Rat?"

 

For goodness sake, I was trying to sneak her favorite daisies that I have received this morning into the room.

 

"Just look at yourself, sneaking around, don't even know what you're busy with." She shooked her head, waving the dog leash. "I'm going to walk Rae-o, are you coming?"

 

"N-Nah, you can have your own personal time with Rae-o." I gave a nervous smile, "Stay safe."

 

That's it. It is going to be today, like that Yuri had said, nothing fancy. Since Yoona is pregnant right now, it will not be convenient if I were to bring her somewhere. Hence, doing it at home was the best choice. With the help of Auntie Kim, the room was well decorated in the midst of 30 minutes.

 

"Auntie Kim, do you think it will go well?"

 

"Aigoo, why are you so nervous." She placed the last piece of helium balloon on the curtain, to form the word 'Marry me'. "You're the CEO of Universe, have some confidence Jiyong. I'm sure Yoona has been waiting for this, she'd never reject you."

 

"It's marriage, something big! In my opinion, it's a bigger deal than running a company."

 

"Don't you worry, it'll go well." She gave me a pat on the back before heading out of the room.

 

I'll cross my fingers on that statement.

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

"I'm back~" she called out, with her cheeks slightly red due to the cold.

 

"After today, I'll walk Rae-o instead." I shook my head, holding her hands into mine. "Look at how cold your hands are, don't you know how to wear a glove?"

 

"Ayee, Kwon don't get starting on it again." I pouted. "It's just my hands, I'm warmed enough. Carrying a little one inside is like carrying a hot pack around."

 

"Arasso, I will stop nagging but now come with me." I held her hands, going up the stairs.

 

"E-Eh? I still have to clean Rae-o's feet." she struggled a little.

 

"Auntie Kim will help us today, right Auntie Kim?"

 

"Neh~ Enjoy your time~"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter