Bemused

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ha ha ha?" I let out a few fake laughs, "You were expecting me to say that?"

 

He stood there, looking like someone who momentarily freezes. No words were coming out from his mouth, he was just basically staring blankly at me as if he was reading my expression. 

 

"Im Yoona."

 

"W-Wae. I need to say something to stop y-you from blabbering and listen to me."

 

Someone tell me how to am I supposed to clear up this mess?

 

"You better not be lying nor hiding anything from me." he was not here to listen to any jokes, you could see from his eyes that he was getting mad and this was the moment when I realize, I have no choice anymore. I let out a short sigh and walked back to the study room.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Stop shouting Kwon! You're going to wake Eunbi up!" I hissed while shooting a stare at him. "Stop getting so worked up and let's talk in the study room, my legs hurt."

 

I sat on his chair, closing my eyes for a moment, wondering who is going to give me the courage to admit this little secret of mine who I have kept for a few months. The next moment I open my eyes, he was sitting right in front of me, his expression was definitely softer than previously. 

 

"Why did you not tell me?" Half of his tone sounds like he was blaming me, half of it sounds like his heart was breaking. 

 

"What can you do if I told you about it?" 

 

"Seriously Im," he rubbed his nape while staring at me. "If I didn't realize or press on, are you not going to tell me? Or are you going to go to labor without me? Oh, maybe you would not even tell me even when the baby is born?"

 

"You're blaming me now?" I pouted, "Do you know how hard it was?"

 

"Did anyone told you to hide it? If there was, I'll definitely beat the person up." He snorted, he pauses for a little and suddenly looked up "Don't tell me is that idiot Lee Seungri?!"

 

"No one knows, not even my dad." I rolled my eyes at his reply and snickered, "If he were to know, you'll be dead by now."

 

"Even if I'm dead, I'll take responsibility." He placed his hands on my tummy, "What am I going to do with you Im?"

 

Truthfully, I was touched, I know he was a responsible person, just like how he was being so responsible for Eunbi. I never once doubted that fact but to hear it from him directly, it felt different and reliable.  

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

"Don't worry, you did not miss out on anything big, I don't know the gender yet."

 

"Yah, you think I am worried about that?"

 

"How am I supposed to know? You look like you swallowed a pair of socks."

 

"You stand in my shoes and tell me if you will look like this?"

 

"I did not do it on purpose.." I felt a little bad, looking at him not knowing what to do. "Don't blame it on yourself."

 

"I've been around you for such a long time and I didn't realize it, how is that even possible?"

 

"Because I am good at it?" There was no response from his side, "arasso arasso, my bad."

 

"It's supposed to be a piece of happy news, a big event even. I end up knowing this piece of happy news when we are fighting."

 

"Still~ It's happy news isn't it?" I held onto his hands and placed them on my tummy, "The bump might not be obvious, but it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter