Chapter Six

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jong In’s POV
Another morning, another day of my parents being gone… it hurts… it really hurts not having them beside me.
I opened my eyes from the bright sunlight coming inside the living room where I was sleeping. The same moment, I started smelling something… something really nice actually. I got up and went inside the kitchen, only to find Ha Neul cooking at the oven, her back turned at me, totally reminding of my mom’s when she cooked… “Oh goodmorning, I didn’t wake you up did I?” she stared at me with a smile making me shake my head negatively. This girl, there’s something special about her. I don’t know how many times I’ve mentioned it, but she’s totally crazy for helping me out. Other people would have reported me but no… she’s even saving my from them.
I would totally think she had something in her mind, but till now she’s just one of the kindest woman I’ve probably seen. “What are you cooking?” I asked as I sat on the chair of the table inside. “Kimchi stew for later, you can heat it up with some rice and eat. I won’t be back till four so don’t wait for me, ok?” I raised my eyebrow at what she said… Why won’t she be back though? Could it be because of her work? Then again, it might. I wish I had a job like her’s, then nothing would have happened to my parents… we would be probably eating breakfast now…
Damn it! I can’t stop thinking of them… why is it so hard to forget them? “Hey… I know you’ll miss me, but there’s no reason for you to cry, I’ll be back! I promise” that actually made me laugh… but I still miss them… “Aw come here!” Ha Neul approached me and wrapped her arms around me. I don’t know why this doesn’t feel weird… I’ve not known her for more than two days but… her hugs are really comforting, it’s better having someone beside you I guess…
I really have to thank her a lot when all this is done, that’s of course when I prove my innocence… what will happen if I can’t prove my innocence though? “You’re so weird… I’m not crying because of you leaving” she laughed patting my head. “I know, I’m just joking. Anyway, I’ll leave now, don’t miss me too much” she wore her coat and left the kitchen. I followed behind as she put on her shoes “Goodbye” She was about to open the door, but she paused “If someone comes in like my mom or something, go inside the store room and lock it, she doesn’t go there but just in case” “Ok, thanks again” “Ow, do you want me to bring you anything?” I shook my head and she smiled, finally leaving to her job. She’s really gonna be late because of me and that’s the least I want. I went back to the kitchen and took the food she made for me from the fridge. I placed the plates on the table and then started eating my breakfast.
I have to admit she’s a great cook, I’ve never had something this good for breakfast. Once I finished with my food, I washed the dishes, not wanting to completely take advantage of her kindness, after all I’m just a guest here.
An unusual one to be honest. I finished with everything in the kitchen and so I went back to the living room. Ah~ it’s so boring here. I can’t do anything at all.
Thinking of it… right now I would be at work. Probably drinking hot chocolate with my co-workers before going back to action. “, what am I even doing? Should I give up already? What’s the point of even trying?” I laid my head back on the couch, taking deep breaths. Ow, now that I remembered, I should fix my clothes. I got up from the couch, taking my bag and sitting on the floor. I took out my clothes placing them beside me neatly. The money were inside the bag too.
I’m really thankful for her doing all this. I stared placing everything inside, but as soon as I lifted my coat, a small folded letter fell from it… What could this be? I don’t remember putting this inside. I unfolded it and started reading it.
‘You should have listened, it all happened because of you’ Wha… what is this? No way! , don’t tell me it’s the guy… I was right after all, they wanted to get rid of us. But my parents didn’t do anything wrong, why would they get killed? I felt tears running down my cheeks… a heavy feeling on my chest, as if it was preventing me from breathing. “It’s my ing fault!” I threw a punch on the couch, hitting my hand on the wood. It got busted, but the pain wasn’t severe… it all was at my heart, at how I caused the death of the people I love the most…
Ha Neul’s POV
“Goodmorning Ha Neul” Hong Gil greeted me and I smiled at him. “Goodmorning” “Ow, you seem happy today. Did something good happen?” I laughed recalling this morning. The time controller appeared today too and why I’m happy about this? It’s cause he’s suffering from another girl. I’m not evil ok? But I’m not the most difficult here and that’s amazing. The girl can’t just keep him by her side and from what I got sooner or later he’s probably gonna
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter