Chapter Thirty Six

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jong In’s POV
“So you mean to tell me you know the one who sent us this recording?” I nodded my head at what Detective Zhang had asked. I went to him and explained everything from the beginning.
To how Ha Neul found me and took me in. How she had her mind sent on proving my innocence despite not knowing me and how she’d done up until this point. “But why did she help you when she didn’t know you? That just doesn’t make any sense when I think about it…” I couldn’t make sense of it either in the beginning so I don’t blame Detective Zhang but when I learned about her pasts it all made perfect sense. And that is all thanks to Sehun having already prepared me with his own stories. “She’s a reporter, Detective Zhang. You too know those people do everything to get publicity. She’s no different from the others. A murderer right in front of her, she provided a different side of the story so the popularity of the news report rose and people for a moment though I wasn’t the killer. That’s what she wanted to do and she achieved it…” He still looked confused but that was the only thing I could say to him, because the concept of death and reincarnation is something he would not believe. Hell it took me months to be convened by Sehun. “And why do you want to find her so desperately Kim Jong In? What is your relationship to her that you’re so desperate?”
That… I could tell him the truth about that. “I fell in love with her… during the time she helped me I grew deep feelings for her…” He fell silent for a while as if thinking of his next movement. “Fine then.” He finally spoke and the heavy feeling inside me left “I’ll help you… but I’ll be coming with you. Now that we all know you’re not the killer I think we can trust you. Also since you too are considered a victim at this point you’ll need protection.” “I’m a bodyguard I know how to protect myself but thanks, your help is much appreciated.” He didn’t say anything. Just turned to his computer, tracking down the IP Ha Neul sent the recording from. “Detective Zhang… can I ask a favor from you?” he raised his eyes still typing in his computer “Can I go back to my home?” “You definitely can” “Thank you” I gave him my phone number and went straight to my own house until he’d be done with tracking the place Ha Neul was. I had things I wanted to take from there in order to protect Ha Neul and myself.
  I already have a license and I’m pretty sure I know how to handle a gun. The law can’t prohibit me from carrying one. Ha Neul’s POV
Jung Il Soo beside me sighed while staring at his phone. The meeting from today was already done which meant we were going to his appointment with his wife and one of his co-workers, so to speak, Lee Jin Suk. Now Lee Jin Suk,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter