First Overnight Trip (Part 3)

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, after more filming, they finally arrived back to Seoul in the evening. They got off the train and thanked the filming crew.

 

Sungjae: Thank you for your hard work!!

Joy: Leave safely, goodbye~

 

As the staff left, Sungjae went to Joy’s side.

 

Sungjae: Sooyoung-ah

Joy: Yea?

Sungjae: Don’t you feel kinda hungry...?

Joy: Haha oh my god yes!! Me too~ My stomach was growling through the whole train ride...

Sungjae: Come on then, let’s go get something to eat

Joy: Okay~

 

Naturally, Sungjae grabbed Joy by her hand and led her out of the train station just like he usually would during filming. Joy flinched as she was surprised by Sungjae’s sudden skin ship off camera. Sungjae released Joy’s hand immediately.

 

Sungjae: Oh my god I’m so sorry, it just felt so natural to do so, I was just so used to doing that, I’m sorry... I...

Joy: *Chuckles* It’s okay oppa, stop freaking out

Sungjae: I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable... I’m sorry if I made things awkward...

Joy: Haha don’t be silly oppa, I’m not uncomfortable, I was just a little surprised, that’s all~

Sungjae: Really..? 

Joy: Really, and you’re right you know, it felt natural

Sungjae: Yea, we’re so used to doing it during filming... It actually feels weird to be cautious...

Joy: So don’t be!! We’ve grown so close oppa, just be natural~

Sungjae: But... But it surprised you...

Joy: Yea, but good surprised, plus, I like surprises~ *Winks*

 

Sungjae’s heart raced at Joy’s bold words. Even though the wink only lasted for 0.1 seconds, it was enough to throw him into ultra panic mode.

 

WHAT WAS THAT... SHE TOTALLY JUST WINKED AT ME!!! AND THERE WERE NO CAMERAS... So... So she wasn’t winking at her on screen husband, but at... Me...? Really? She was flirting with, me...? OH MY GOD...!!!!! What’s that supposed to mean?? I’m going crazy... What is she doing to me???

 

Good thing Sungjae was able to keep a straight face while his insides melted completely. 

 

Joy: Oppa? Hello? Earth to Sungjae!!

Sungjae: Huh? Yea, right, yea, um... Okay

 

Sungjae took a deep breath to calm himself down. Then turned towards Joy.

 

Sungjae: I know a good place nearby, let’s go

 

As the two walked towards the restaurant, Sungjae let his arm fall next to Joy’s, with their hands occasionally bumping into each other. Their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter