First Overnight Trip (Part 1)

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae excitedly hopped through the door of his dorm shouting to his hyungs loudly.

 

Sungjae: Hyung!! Hyung!! I passed the test!!! I passed it!!!

 

But the living room was empty, everyone was either out working or resting in their rooms. Sungjae pouted disappointedly as he wanted to boast his victory to his hyungs.

 

Sungjae: I’m going on an overnight trip with Sooyoung!!

Changsub: WHATTT???

 

The hyungs all came rushing out at this news.

 

Sungjae: You all heard me when I said I passed the test!!! But you all ignored me... 

Ilhoon: Eii, that’s because... 

Minhyuk: That’s because it’s not surprising to us that you passed the test

Eunkwang: But going on a overnight trip with your Sooyoungie? Now that’s surprising~

Sungjae: *Sulking* Humphhh!! You guys didn’t care when I said I passed my test, so now I’m not gonna tell you about the trip

Ilhoon: Oh come on, of course we care, now spill, where are you going? Is it your honeymoon trip?

Changsub: Will you be sleeping together?? In one room??

Minhyuk: On one bed???

Sungjae: Aish... YAHHH!!! What are you guys thinking??? It’s not a honeymoon trip, just some kind of rural working trip, we won’t be staying at some fancy hotel, but probably a little house... It’ll be so tiring...

Eunkwang: Eii but it won’t be tiring, even if it’s tiring it’s worth it~ Cuz you’ll be with your Sooyoung Bbyu~

Sungjae: *Ears become red* I don’t even think there’ll be a bed, so I don’t think we’ll be sharing the same bed... I mean, we... We can’t... We’re not that close yet... I... It’ll be super awkward...

Changsub: Well maybe you’ll become closer~ You know, couples always grow closer when they go on trips together 

Sungjae: Yea but we’re not an actual couple... And we’re there to work, not to play... It’s just filming...

Minhyuk: Eiii are you sure that’s how you feel? *Winks at Sungjae*

Ilhoon: Of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter