The Perfect Kiss

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the 2015 MBC Entertainment Award Ceremony, Sungjae and Joy left together with their awards in their arms. They were alone at the broadcast station, waiting for their managers to come pick them up. 

 

Joy: Congratulations on winning my handsome darling~

Sungjae: Congratulations to you too~

 

Joy stared into Sungjae’s eyes expectingly.

 

Sungjae: I can’t say it, it’s too awkward...!!! 

Joy: Come on oppa, we had a deal!! You said you would call me darling too if I called you my handsome darling

Sungjae: Yea I did... but... but we’re not even filming right now!!! It doesn’t count!!!

Joy: So that’s how it is? Fine!!! Humph!!!

 

Joy pouted and avoided Sungjae’s glances. 

 

Sungjae: Alright alright I’ll do it... Da... Darling...

 

A wide smile spread on Joy’s face right away.

 

Sungjae: Can you believe we’ve been in the show for like half a year now? 

Joy: I know, I can’t believe it either!! Time really does fly when you’re happy~

Sungjae: You’re happy? You’re happy when you’re with me?

Joy: Of course I am!!! Oppa you’re not happy when you’re with me?

Sungjae: Of course I’m happy, how could I not be

 

Sungjae offered his hand to help Joy down the stairs in her long dress and heels. Joy smiled gratefully and placed her hand in his. 

 

Joy: You’ve been getting more and more considerate these days

Sungjae: Of course! I’m oppa~

Joy: Here comes you’re oppa sickness again!!

Sungjae: It’s thanks to my oppa sickness that we won the Best Couple award!!!

Joy: No, it’s because of how pretty and cute I am~ The viewers love me

Sungjae: Alright fine, you’re pretty and cute and the viewers love you, but we really do make a great couple~

Joy: Yea we sure do, I never thought the show would actually do so well

Sungjae: Me neither, we really have to thank our fans someday

Joy: And we have to become better too!! In what ways are we lacking as a couple?

Sungjae: Nothing, we are perfect~

Joy: That’s true ㅋㅋㅋ But oppa... Seriously, when I talked to the other couples, they have so much more skinship than we do... Did you see their performance? 

Sungjae: Ahh... They kissed...

Joy: Exactly!! It’s a new year now, shouldn’t we try and boost our skinship...? You know, for the show...

Sungjae: You mean you wanna... um... 

Joy: Maybe...? I mean, we’ve don’t everything else... All that’s left for us to do is... that...

 

Sungjae’s ears turn bright red as he gulped nervously. 

 

Sungjae: Aish... I can’t I can’t... It’s too nerve racking... I’m too nervous!

Joy: We don’t have to do it right away, but just... You know, if the right moment comes... We could... I mean, I don’t mind, for the show...

Sungjae: Right, for the show... Because if we don’t move forward the viewers might get bored with us and they’ll pull us off the show... 

Joy: Yea... 

Sungjae: But... I really don’t know if I can do it, I can’t, it’s just too hard, I’m so bad at this kind of stuff...!!

Joy: Well, would it help if... we practiced...?

Sungjae: *Stuttering* N... Now...??

 

Sungjae looked into Joy’s eyes as she also gazed deeply into his. She put her left arm on Sungjae’s waist. Sungjae awkwardly followed and placed his left arm on Joy’s waist. Then Joy boldly took a step forward, placing her other arm on Sungjae’s waist, wrapping herself around him, with their eyes still locked on each other. Sungjae was flustered for a moment, he tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter