Honeymoon Trip

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Sungjae and Joy met up at the airport. It was 5 in the morning, the sky was still dark. Joy was fully recovered and hopped excitedly towards Sungjae upon his arrival.

 

Joy: Oppa!! You're finally here! What took you so long?

Sungjae: I just came from another schedule! Seeing how hyper you are you must be all better now

Joy: Yup~ Healthy Joy is back~

Sungjae: You're so adorable hopping around like a little girl, you're really that happy?

Joy: Of course!! We're going to Jeju Island!! I get to use filming as an excuse and goto play with you

Sungjae: That's true, the best part about this job is that we get to play and travel while filming

Joy: I hope they won't be making us do a lot of hardwork... I mean, it is our honeymoon trip after all!! It should be romantic!!

Sungjae: Of course!! We've both been so busy lately, this should be a healing trip for us!

Joy: I sure hope so, it's such a pity though, we finally get to go on a trip, but it's just for 2 days, and we're even leaving early in the morning... so it's really just 1 day!!

Sungjae: Well we don't really have a choice, I mean, you're Red Velvet!! You're hot Joy!! People just can't get enough of you~

 

Their eyes met and they looked away awkwardly. Both of them were thinking of the same thing, but neither of them were willing to bring up the fact that Sungjae slep over at Joy's house last time. Although that made them feel especially shy, they also grew a lot closer. The two of them just spending time together no longer felt weird, now it felt natural, it felt right.

 

Sungjae: Look at how happy you are just to travel with me, you must've missed me a lot~

Joy: Tskk, what about you oppa, did you miss me?

Sungjae: I asked you first!

Joy: Alright fine, to be honest... I missed you

Sungjae: Me too, I missed you too Sooyoung-ah~

 

Normally they would blush at these corny conversations. Their hearts fluttered at the words of course ,but after sharing a bed together, this was nothing compared to that night. On the airplane, being the playful husband he is, Sungjae joked around while asking Joy to lean on his shoulder. The truth was, he just missed having Joy so close to him, where he could smell her perfume and her shampoo. He liked watching Joy sleep, he loved how peaceful she was, he could just see all her stress and worries as an idol disappear. It was the real Joy. Wanting to record this moment, he took out his phone and took a photo. Unfortunately, being the clumsy guy he is, he forgot to turn off the sound shutter, getting him caught by Joy for taking the candid shot.

 

Joy: Yah!! Oppa!! How could you?? How am I supposed to sleep...

Sungjae: Alright alright, ok I got it, just sleep

 

The two took a short nap with their heads resting on each other. Very quickly, they arrived at Jeju Island. As they walked out of the airport and headed towards the carpark, Sungjae saw cars going by next to Joy, so he naturally pulled her in and swapped places with her, guided her to walk on the inside of the road. Joy's heart skipped a beat at these little things Sungjae would do, becuase these little things show how sensitive Sungjse is towards her. While these moments normally go unnoticed or gets cut from the show, they're very memorable to Joy, because she Sungjae is doing these things for her, and not for the show. It's moments like these that make up for all the playful pranks and jokes Sungjae play on her.

They board the limo and started heading towards their next destination. Joy's fur coat lefts fun sticking onto Sungjae's pants.

 

Sungjae: Aishhh why is your fur sticking all over my pants, are you a cat??

Joy: *Aegyo* Yes, I'm a cat~ Meow~

 

Joy's aegyo suddenly made Sungjae's heart leap, making him too shy to look at her, he instantly turned away and looked out the window to stop himself from blushing.

Soon, they arrived at the fishing dock. Upon realizing that they will be fishing, Sungjae became super excited. Not only does he get to fish while filming, he also gets to fish with Joy. 

 

Alright!! We're fishing!! This is finally my chance to show off and impress Sooyung, I'll show her how good I am at fishing~

 

Blinded by his excitement and determination to show Joy how good he is at fishing, he didn't even notice how seasick Joy was. 

After fishing, they went to roll in the big ball, then arrived at the Lotte Hotel. Their eyes lit up at the sight of the luxurious room. Joy was tired from the long day, but Sungjae was still excited from the day full of fun. Sungjae walked around in circles while looking at the bed.

His mind began wandering back to the night, imagining that they might actually get the chance to sleep next to each other on the same bed again, even if it's just for filming, the thought of it made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter