One and Only Oppa

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, Sungjae and Joy we’re back at their newlyweds house for filming. After spending half a year together in that house, they are now completely comfortable around each other, so comfortable that the way they interact on and off camera is no different at all. On this cold winter day, they both wanted to just stay home and snuggle up together for warmth. They were tired from the chaotic Bbyu Little Television live broadcast they did last time, so all they wanted to do today was rest.

 

Joy: How can it be so cold today oppa??

Sungjae: I know right, it’s totally freezing, it’s the coldest day of the entire winter!!!

Joy: We don’t have to go out today... Right...? It’s so warm in here

Sungjae: Yea, can’t we just stay here PD-nim?

Joy: Please PD-nim~ Don’t make us go out...

Sungjae: Just let us film here~ It’s warm and comfy, Sooyoung-ah? Use aegyo on him!!

Joy: *Speaks like a baby* PD-nim pleaseeeee~

PD: Alright alright, we’ll go out when it gets slightly warmer in the afternoon

Sungjae: Nooooo we don’t want to leave the house at all!!!

PD: We’ll go somewhere indoors so it’ll be warm, okay?

Joy: Yayyyy~

 

Joy and Sungjae snuggled up on the sofa as the crew was preparing for filming.

 

Sungjae: How’s comeback preparations going? 

Joy: It’s going fine, this time it’s a ballad so the choreography is relatively easy~

Sungjae: Oh really? Red Velvet is making a comeback with a ballad as their title song? 

Joy: Yup, surprising right? The title is 7월7일 (7th July)

Sungjae: Its true then, couples become alike, we're so alike that now both of our groups use ballads as their title songs!! BTOB has officially become a ballad group now~

Joy: That's because the BTOB oppas are all so good at singing!

Sungjae: Oppas? They're all oppas to you?

Joy: Well, yea of course!!

Sungjae: So they are oppa and I'm also oppa, we're all the same to you??

Joy: Of course not, oppa is special to me

Sungjae: See now, how am I supposed to know which oppa you're talking about if you call us all oppa??

Joy: Fine fine, then what do you want me to call them?

Sungjae: Umm... Ahjussi?

Joy: Hahaha ajhussi? Even Seo Eunkwang sunbaenim isn't that old

Sungjae: He is!! He's basically a grandpa!

Joy: But the BTOB members treat me so well, we're close now, why can't I call them oppa?

Sungjae: Because!!! You should only have one oppa!

Joy: Oh really? And who should that be?

Sungjae: Don't you already know...

Joy: *Feigns ignorance* I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter