Hainan (Part 2)

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae and Joy arrived at the luxurious hotel. Their eyes sparkled at how grand the hotel was. Upon seeing people welcome them with dances and flowers, Sungjae and Joy immediately became very embarrassed. Sungjae's ears turned red as he politely greeted and thanked the hotel staff. Joy also shyly joined into their dance.

Finally, they reached the hotel room. It wasn't just any room, it was the most luxurious suite in the hotel! They were dazed by how beautiful the room was. Sungjae excitedly looked through the entire suite from room to room, opening up drawers to see what is inside. Meanwhile, Joy froze for a second when she saw the bed. It was covered in bright red silk covers. Joy could feel her face become as red as the covers as her imagination ran wild. She couldn't help but picture herself and Sungjae sharing the red bed, passionately... 

 

Joy: Yah... Park Sooyoung, are you crazy?? How could you think about that... Aishhh why is it so hot in here??

 

Joy quickly shook the thought out of her head and went to visit other rooms to calm herself down. Sungjae joined Joy in the closet to find a variety of clothes lined out for them. Both of them simultaneously reached out for the traditional Chinese costumes. Excitedly, they went to put the clothes on, transforming into an attractive traditional Chinese couple. They chuckled at the sight of each other dressing up so differently, they even styled their hair to go with the costume. 

 

Sungjae: This is awesome, I think I was born to wear this, I look so good in it!!

Joy: Haha you do look very handsome oppa, but what about me? I think it really suits me too~

Sungjae: You're a traditional Chinese beauty~

 

Being the childish little kid he is, Sungjae put on a skit on Street Fighter, letting out his inner child. Joy also played along, fighting against Sungjae, cracking up the entire filming crew. They then arrived at the night market, where they enjoyed many delicious local snacks. Joy also saw her favourite pearls and got a pearl bracelet.

As it grew late, the night market became more crowded. They pushed among the crowd, trying to film the show, while people brushed by their shoulders one after another. Sungjae pulled Joy towards the inside of the road and put his arm around her to prevent anyone from pushing her, while Joy continued to enjoy the night market. The busier the night market got, the more active the salesmen became. They came forward towards the couple and promoted their products, asking them to buy their items. However, as they were all speaking in Chinese, Sungjae didn't understand what they were saying, he became cautious and his protective insticts rose. He half-heartedly filmed the show while he focused on guiding Joy through the crowd safely. He glared at the strangers sharply whenever they came close to touching Joy, allowing Joy, who didn't have the slightest idea about all this, to have a good time at the night market in a carefree manner. 

When they got back to the hotel, they took turns to wash up, then filmed some more as they blow dried and styled each others hair in a hilarious way. They then went on to film in the balcony, where Joy laid in Sungjae's arms, enjoying the night sky. Sungjae sang Joy to sleep with his soothing voice. Although both of them were doing for the show, both of them secretly enjoyed it. Thanks to the show, they were able to openly be intimate with each other without raising any eyebrows, but at the same time, it also made it a lot harder for them to figure out each other's feelings. For once, both of them secretly hoped the cameras would just never stop rolling, because once it stops, their couple life will also have to stop.

 

Producer: CUT!! That's a wrap, good work today everyone~

Crew: Woohoo, yay!

 

Forcefully snapped back to reality, Sungjae and Joy unwillingly got up from the balcony bed and thanked the staff for their hardwork. Sungjae held his hand out to help Joy get up from the balcony bed. As the filming crew packed up their things and cleared out of the room, there was an awkward silence between Sungjae and Joy. Neither of them said a word. A few moments later, the last staff left the room, leaving the two of them alone, together. 

 

Joy: Um, so... 

Sungjae: Yea?

Joy: Should we... decide who gets to use this room...?

Sungjae: Right... Well, I guess you should...

Joy: But I already got to use the big room last time in Jeju island, so this time you should...

Sungjae: Or we can just, hangout here for a little longer?

Joy: Yea, we can... Use it together...?

 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter