JaeJoy

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later, when Sungjae and Joy were filming another episode, they were told to prepare a performance for the 2015 MBC Entertainment Awards. They searched for ideas at the karaoke room, where they ended up having a great time. They then went to Red Velvet's choreographer for help at the SM Entertainment practice room. They managed to get some initial ideas for their performance, but much work was still needed to perfect it, so a few days later, they met again at the practice room.

 

Sungjae: Hey Sooyoung-ah~

Joy: Hey oppa~ How are you doing?

Sungjae: Good, although to be honest I don't really remember what we practiced a few days ago... My memory is so bad noaways...

Joy: What?? It's only been four days!! 

Sungjae: *Whining* I'm getting old...

Joy: You're in your early twenties, what are you talking about?? You sound like a grandpa

Sungjae: I am... And my dancing too... BTOB's last few comebacks were ballads, so we didn't even do much dance practice all year, I think I'm losing all my dance skills, it's getting worse now

Joy: Don't be silly oppa, you're so good at dancing, your dancing is so cool~ You're the coolest amongst the BTOB members, I only see you when you're on stage~

Sungjae: Tskkk you're lying, I don't believe you!

Joy: Why?? You said that to me last time too!! You said I was the only one you saw in the coming of age ceremony performance, was that a lie??

Sungjae: No!! That was true... I only saw you because you were so captivating and... and... 

Joy: And what?? Hmm?

Sungjae: *Quietly* And y...

 

Joy smiled while Sungjae turned away shyly. His entire face became red and sweat beads formed on his forehead.

 

Joy: *Teasingly* Aigoo, so oppa likes those things as well huh~

Sungjae: Well of course!! *Blinks and stares into empty space*

Joy: What? Of course??

Sungjae: Well, I...

Joy: So you're shy but you're still a man~

Sungjae: Of course... So... So stop seducing me with that y gaze of yours!!! You keep looking at me that way lately and it's driving me crazy...!!! I can't even think straight when you look at me like that...

Joy: When did I seduce you...? I never looked at you ily!!! 

Sungjae: Yea well, you just naturally give off that y vibe!!! So... So don't!!! Especially in front of other people...

Joy: Aigoo aigoo~ Are you jealous oppa?

Sungjae: What? No!! No...

Joy: Awwww oppa is jealous~ How adorable~

Sungjae: I'm not!! Let's just get to practicing, come on!!

 

Sungjae gulped down a bottle of water nervously and started practicing. The two worked hard and mastered the choreography in 2 hours.

 

Joy: Woohoo we did it!! 

Sungjae: Yup, I'm so proud of us!!! 

Joy: We make such a great team!!

 

They high fived to celebrate their successful teamwork. Sungjae grabbed onto Joy's hand after the high five and pulled her into a surprise hug, leaving Joy speechless for a second. She then smiled and returned the hug. They were both sweating and panting heavily from the dancing but they didn't care, they were just happy they were done with rehearsals. 

At this moment, the familiar red envolope with the mission card appeared before them. Sungjae and Joy peeked in it and rejoiced upon the news that they will be going on an overseas trip. They jumped up and hugged each other tighty, cheering in happiness. 

 

Sungjae: Daebak!! Aren't they being just a little too nice to us??

Joy: Who cares?? This is overseas, we're going travelling!!! After all our hardwork we totally deserve this~

Sungjae: Can't believe we get to go on another trip so soon, it hasn't even been that long since our trip to jeju

Joy: But that was barely a trip, it was just for one night and one day, this one is gonna be for three days!!! Now that's a proper honeymoon!!

 

After their practice ended, they decided to go out for dinner together. They bid their goodbyes to the producer and the filming crew. They then took a shower at the dressing room to wash off their sweat and makeup. Sungjae took a quick shower and came out refreshed. His briefly blow dried his hair, but water was still dripping from his hair as he came out from the dressing room. He flopped onto the sofa and started playing video games on his phone as he waited from Joy to come out. After a while, Joy came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her head. 

 

Joy: Did you wait for a long time oppa?

Sungjae: Nah, just for a bit, you ready to go?

Joy: Yup, just gotta comb my hair real quick

Sungjae: You're not gonna dry it?

Joy: Well, I usually just let it dry naturally, becuase my hair's already damaged enough from all the styl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter