One Of These Nights

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry it took me so long to update, but I was busy with exams. Now that I finally have time to finish this story, here's a short chapter. I will be updating soon~ Please enjoy this chapter and leave comments to let me know what you think!! :)

A few days later, Joy was in the SBS broadcasting center with the Red Velvet members, getting ready for their comeback stage with their title song “One Of These Nights”. She was warming up her voice with vocal exercises when Yeri came squealing into the dressing room.

 

Yeri: Unnie unnie!! Sooyoung unnie!!

Joy: What is it? Why are you so excited?

Irene: Is it our turn already?

Yeri: Nope, but someone sent us lunchboxes, and the food inside is totally daebak but that's still not the best part!!!!

Seulgi: Are you seriously getting this excited just over a lunchbox?

Wendy: What is the best part then?

Yeri: The sender~ *Smirks at Sungjae*

Irene: Who is it?

 

At this moment, Sungjae popped his head into the dressing room.

 

Sungjae: Surprise!!!

Joy: Oppa!!!

Wendy: Daebakkk

Joy: Why are you here oppa?

Sungjae: To congratulate you on your comeback~ And support you by filling you up with food, I need to make sure you have enough energy to get through promotions!! Or else with your constant dieting you might faint!!

Seulgi: Wowww, such a good husband

Joy: Thank you so much oppa, I'm so touched... But wait, this is Inkigayo, so it's SBS not MBC... Does this mean it's not filming?

Sungjae: Nope, there aren't any cameras with me, you can relax, I figured you'd be stressed enough with your schedules, I don't want to add another surprise filming on your list, so I just came to support you on my own~

Yeri: Oh my god, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter