School Uniform Date

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a bright and sunny morning, Sungjae and Joy are back at their newlyweds house for filming. A staff is helping Sungjae put his microphone on while Joy walked into the room in a sleeveless white lace blouse and jeans. Since what happened the last time they met, Sungjae and Joy are now both more aware of each others feelings than ever, causing them to be extraordinarily shy around each other today.

 

Sungjae: Oh Sooyoung-ah! Good morning~

Joy: Morning oppa!! Are you feeling better now?

Sungjae: Yup, all better, thanks to you taking care of me that day~

Joy: Aii it's nothing really

Sungjae: But Sooyoung-ah, is that all you're wearing? I know it's the end of April and summer is coming, but isn't it still kinda early to wear sleeveless tops? Don't you feel chilly?

Joy: Yea, a little, my stylist unnie picked out a pink leather jacket to go with it actually, but this morning I accidentally spilled my coffee over it...

Sungjae: Aigoo you're so clumsy as always, should I go turn up the heat then?

Joy: Nah it's okay oppa, I'm fine, plus if you turn up the heat everyone else will feel hot

 

Joy rubbed her hands together for warmth. Sungjae cupped Joy's hands with his big hands to warm them up. 

 

Sungjae: Your fingers are like ice!! Here take my pullover and put it on

Joy: It's really okay oppa

Sungjae: No it's not, come on

 

Sungjae pulled his sweatshirt off over his head and handed it to Joy. As Sungjae was pulling his shirt off, the white t-shirt he wore inside travelled up with the sweatshirt, revealing his subtly toned torso. Joy blinked hard as she couldn't take her eyes off Sungjae's body. She gulped and turned away quickly as Sungjae pulled his white t-shirt back down.

 

Sungjae: Yahh Park Sooyoung!! What are you looking at??

 

Joy's cheeks turned bright red as she felt embrassed for getting caught. 

 

Joy: What? Why?? You're the one taking your shirt off, what did I do?

Sungjae: What's going on in your head girl? I'm just taking it off for you because you're cold! But you can't stop staring at me!!

Joy: Well it's y! So what??

Sungjae: *Put on a sly smile* Aish I knew you were dangerous Park Sooyoung

Joy: So my husband is y, what's wrong with that??

Sungjae: Aigoo, come on just put it on

Joy: But what about you oppa, you're jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter