First Meeting

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae was getting ready for his first day of filming for We Got Married. He was at the shop getting his hair and makeup done, while scrolling on his phone, when suddenly, an article caught his eye.

 

"Red Velvet's Joy and BTOB's Yook Sungjae to join We Got Married as a new couple"

 

Sungjae: Omo... DAEBAK!! My virtual wife is going to be Red Velvet's Joy!! 

Manager: Wow~ You're so lucky!! You must be happy~ *Teases Sungjae*

 

Sungjae heart began to beat rapidly as he grew even more nervous. He searched up Joy and found out that she was one year younger than him. 

 

Sungjae: *Slightly disappointed* Ahh... So she's my dongsaeng, I wonder what kind of person she is, hyung, do you think she'll like me...??

Manager: Stop worrying, come on, it's time to go

 

Sungjae continued to read about Joy in the car, and very soon, he arrived at the filming location. 

 

Manager: This is it!! Good luck!!

 

Sungjae who was nervous and excited at the same time, jumped up and down as he slowly moved closer to where Joy was. Finally, he saw the colorful big boxes in the middle of the garden. He took a deep breath to calm himself down, then quietly walked towards the boxes. He spotted where Joy was hiding then crept towards the box next to it, releasing a bunch of balloons. He climbed into the box of balloons with a silly expression, only to climb back out as he realized if he stayed in there, Joy would not come out. Finally, he went in front of the box Joy was hiding in, took a deep breath, then..

 

BOOM!!

 

Joy popped out of the box, surprising Sungjae who was shocked and shrieked like a little girl.

 

Aishhh Yook Sungjae, why did I let out such a girly scream... She must think I'm a coward... So much for leaving a good first impression!! 

 

Although it was awkward between the two, in front of Sungjae, everything was happening in slow motion, the first time his eyes met with Joy's big brown eyes. He couldn't take his eyes off her smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter