Working Couple

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of days later, on a bright and sunny spring day, Sungjae arrived at the filming set to see Joy getting her makeup done. Joy's eyes were closed as her stylist was applying foundation onto Joy's face. Sungjae stood still from afar and stared at Joy, admiring her natural beauty. Once again, Sungjae felt the urge to kiss her growing inside of him.

 

Why do I keep getting the feeling of wanting to kiss her these days...? It's not like I can actually do it... Aishh!! I must really be in love with this girl... Should I say it to her? The words "I love you", is it still too early for us, or is it the right time? It's so embarassing, but Joy always wants me to express my feelings... That's right, I'm Romantic Yook, I need to wait for the right timing and say it at the right moment...

 

As Sungjae was fixated on his hidden thoughts, Joy opened her eyes and spotted Sungjae. She greeted him enthusiastically, waving her arm and shouting out loud.

 

Joy: Oppa!!! 

 

Sungjae chuckled at how cute Joy was being. He ran over like a child and flung himself into Joy's arms. 

 

Joy: This is so great, we get to promote our albums together today~

Sungjae: That's right! It feels right to be here together, this is the perks of being in the same profession~ We're a working couple!!

Joy: We should perform on stage together again, practicing together last time was so much fun~

Sungjae: If we promote our duet on music shows maybe we'll win first place

Joy: Ohhh that would be amazing!!

Sungjae: Oh that's right... You've already won first place with your comeback this time!!

Joy: Yuppp~ That moment was full of happiness

Sungjae: Aigoo my wife is a first place singer

Joy: Oppa you'll win first place with this song soon as well~

Sungjae: I really hope so, last time when we won first place for the first time I wasn't there to accept it!!! 

Joy: Ahh, because you were filming for your drama?

Sungjae: Yes... *Pouts cutely*

Joy: You'll win this time and you'll get to accept the trophy on stage with all your members, I'm sure of it!!

 

As soon as they were ready, they began filming. They worked hard promoting their albums, visiting various departments in the building at MBC World. As they arrived at the office for We Got Married, they were signing their albums. Sungjae took a peek at Joy and saw her writing earnestly, he loved seeing this side of her. Taking this chance, Sungjae finally said the words in his heart out loud.

 

Sungjae: You shouldn't use the word "love" recklessly *Looks at Joy* I love you

 

Joy was so surprised by Sungjae's sudden confession, she did not know how to react, but a smile automatically spread on her face. Her mind was blank as she was completely caught off guard, she opened but no words came out, all she knew was how much she loved hearing those words coming from Sungjae's lips. Joy's face was red as a tomato.

 

What's with Sungjae oppa these days, why does he keep making bold moves leaving me all flustered? Is he really keeping up that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter