Young Love

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Joy was recording her parts for their duet "Young Love" at the Cube Entertainment building with one of the producers at Cube. Without the pressure of cameras and the BTOB members watching her, Joy was able to shake off her nervousness and show her singing potential. Joy successfully recorded her parts perfectly and was stepping out of the recording studio just as Sungjae and Hyunsik stepped in.

 

Sungjae: Oh? You're done recording already?

Joy: Yup, I just finished, what took you so long oppa?

Sungjae: We got stuck at the music show recording, we came as soon as we could!

Joy: Well it's your turn now~

 

Sungjae entered the recording studio and began to warm up his voice, while Hyunsik sat down next to the producer. Joy quietly sat behind them and watched Sungjae sing. His voice naturally brought a smile to her face. She loved seeing Sungjae working hard in the studio as a singer for a change, as opposed to the Sungjae that's always goofing around for the show. Sungjae stared at Joy through the glass as he sang wholeheartedly. A few hours later, they were finally done with the recording. 

 

Sungjae: Finally!!! Argh... I'm so tired...

Joy: You worked hard oppa~

Sungjae: I was up since 3am this morning... Thank god I've got nothing on my schedule tomorrow

Hyunsik: I think I'll have it finalized by tomorrow, I'll send it to you guys when I'm done

Joy: Thank you so much for helping us do this Hyunsik oppa

Sungjae: Yeah, thank you hyung, come join us for dinner, my treat!

Hyunsik: Nah it's alright, maybe another time... You guys go ahead, I'm too tired to go out, I'll just grab something to eat at the dorm and get some rest

Sungjae: Okay, see you at home then hyung

Hyunsik: Bye, have fun you two~

Joy: Bye~

 

After Hyunsik left, Sungjae flopped onto the sofa and moaned in exhaustion. He kept on whining like a baby.

 

Sungjae: Sooyoung-ah... I'm so tired... I wanna sleep...

Joy: You can't fall asleep here oppa, this is a recording studio

Sungjae: Joy-ah... Sooyoungie... 

Joy: What?

Sungjae: I don't wanna go out... 

Joy: Well we can't eat here!

 

Joy pulled Sungjae up with all her strength and dragged him into a taxi. Together, they went back to Red Velvet's dorm. Despite it only being a 10 minute ride, Sungjae was already sound asleep by the time they arrived. Joy shook him and Sungjae slowly opened his eyes. Everything was hazy in front of him because he was still half asleep. He got off the taxi and looked around. A few seconds later, he realized he was at Red Velvet's dorm. 

 

Sungjae: Oh? Why are we here?

Joy: Oppa you were too tired, so I think it's better to eat somewhere private, whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter