Confused

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sungjae finally got home, he laid face flat onto the sofa. Changsub walked in, seeing Sungjae completely exhausted.

 

Changsub: You okay? Long day?

Sungjae: Super long day... Insanely tired, but somehow, I didn't want the night to end... It doesn't even make sense hyung, I don't know what's wrong with me

Changsub: I do~ Nothing's wrong with you Sungjae-ah, it makes perfect sense, you like the girl, why won't you just admit it? You're talking about her all the time, you miss her when you're not with her, when you're with her you're happy, you don't want filming to be over even if you're super tired because that means your date with her would also be over, it's SO obvious to us, crystal clear, but why are you so confused?

Sungjae: I... I don't know... I mean, yea I'll admit it, I think I like her, I'm attracted to her, and I enjoy spending time with her, but that doesn't mean anything, right...? I've seen tons of attractive girls before, but Sooyoungie... She's different, it's different with her, she's special...

Changsub: Well, maybe that's because it's not just a crush anymore, what you're feeling for Joy, it might have started out as a meaningless crush, but now, I think you just might be falling for her~

 

Changsub takes out two beers from the fridge and hands one to Sungjae. They both sit on the sofa silently for a few seconds, as realization dawns upon Sungjae.

 

Sungjae: I'm... Falling for her...?

Changsub: I think so... Aigooo our maknae is falling in looooove~

Sungjae: Aishh hyung!! Don't!! I mean, I can't, right...? I can't be falling in love with her... It'll make things awkward between us!! Now that you've put that idea into my head, that'll be all I'm thinking about whenever I see her!!!

Changsub: It doesn't have to be awkward

Sungjae: It will though, because now whenever I'm with her I'll be cautious and acting all weird around her!!!! And I'm already weird enough as it is!!!!!

Changsub: Haha well now THAT I agree with, you're definitely weird enough as it is, but I mean, things don't have to be weird between you, as long as you don't find being in love with someone weird

Sungjae: Really...?

Changsub: Yea!! Just because you're falling in love with her, that doesn't mean you have to declare your love for her or anything, she doesn't have to know, just act like you normally would, being in love doesn't mean you have to act on it, not unless you want to

Sungjae: Right... 

Changsub: Do you want to?

Sungjae: NO!!! I mean, I don't know... Maybe... I mean, at least not now, I'm still so confused about how I really feel, I'm not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter