How are you?

Melt The Ice Prince Away

Monday, it is officially the first day of my college life. Hopefully, nothing goes wrong on my first day.

 

"Hey Rin, are you ready?"

"Ready for what Min?"

"Meeting Seokwoo. He didn't went to the orientation so definitely you will see him today."

"Well, we're not sure if he has a class today or what."

"What if he has? Can you ignore him?"

"It will be hard but I will try to talk to him. I need to see him at least to know that if I haved moved on already or not."

"Hey Rin!"

"Oh hi Suyeon! Suyeon, this is Seo Min. My bestfriend since elementary. Min, this is Ji Suyeon, my classmate."

"Hi Suyeon! Just call me Min, please do take care of Min for me."

"Hahaha. Sure, I will!"

"Ok, I'll go to my class now. See you later, Rin and Suyeon!"

"See you too, bye!"

 

"Rin, by the way, did you know that the video of you dancing in the orientation has now 5000 views and 1000 likes in the school forum?"

"Huh? Who posted that video? So embarrassing~"

"Why would you be embarrass? Actually, it was me who posted it. I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay. I'm just...not used to it."

"Why? You we're great! You could be an idol actually?"

"Me? Being an idol? No, I never thought of being an idol."

 

As soon as we entered our first class, there were some familiar faces who greeted us. Some were telling me that I was a great dancer. I really like to dance but I didn't really have the confidence to show it to anyone.

 

First class went smoothly. I noticed that Dongmin wasn't my classmate on this class. What a relief. I don't need to see his face every monday morning.

 

"Suyeon, when is your next class?"

"I actually only have 30 minutes til my next class. What about you?"

"I still have 2 hours, so I might eat something or roam around."

"Ok, see you later!"

"See you!"

 

I sent a message to Min but she also has a class after her first class. So I went to the cafeteria to eat something. Might as well eat my lunch now. After eating my lunch, I still have an hour left. I'll just go to the building of my next class and spend the remaining time there so I won't be late. I was on my way to my next class when I saw Dongmin. Don't tell me he's my classmate for next class.

 

"Hey Rin!"

"What? I thought you wanted me to act like I don't know you."

"I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Delete my picture with Bom. I know you still have it."

"No, I don't want to."

"What do you mean? That's me and my brother."

"So what? I took them and this is my memory. I don't want to delete them."

"Delete them now before someone might see it."

"No, I won't and that's final."

 

I did what he said. I acted like I never met him before, like I don't know him and that we didn't spent our time together in Singapore. But I won't allow those pictures to be deleted. That's my only memory left with Bom. I don't want it to be vanish also. I ignored him and left but he grabbed my wrist.

 

"Hey, delete those pictures while I'm being nice."

"What are you doing? I won't delete it."

"Dude, that's not how you should treat a girl."

 

I saw that another hand was on Dongmin's hand, trying to release Dongmin's hand on my wrist. But wait, that voice, it's so familiar. When I tried to look up to see his face, I let out a small gasp.

 

"Seokwoo oppa?"

"Who are you and why are you harrassing Rin?"

"I'm her classmate and you are?"

"Well, I'm her..."

"Ah, you're her ex-boyfriend. That jerk who left her. For your information, I was talking nicely to her, she was the one who is ignoring me."

"If she's ignoring you, why would you force her to talk to you?"

"Stop this nonsense, you both and Dongmin, please release my wrist now."

"What's going on here?"

"Dawon sunbae~"

"Seokwoo, Dongmin, stop it already. You're disturbing other people here."

 

Dongmin released my wrist and walked away. Now, I'm left with Seokwoo oppa. I don't know what to do or what to say. We're just standing there. But wait, how did Dongmin know that Seokwoo was the one who broke up?

 

"Rin, are you okay? Are you not hurt?"

"Huh? Ahm, no, I'm okay."

"Who is that guy anyway and what does he want from you?"

"Nothing, it was just a small misunderstanding, that's all."

"Ah, ok. When is your next class, Rin?"

"I still have 30 min. before my next class. Why?"

"Can I talk to you for awhile?"

"Ahm, sure, why not."

 

I sat down in one of the seats in the lobby while Seokwoo oppa bought some orange juice in the vending machine.

 

"Here you go."

"Thanks."

"So Rin, how are you? I mean, how is your first day in school."

"Ah, well, everything's great."

"How was the orientation?"

"It was fun. We won actually, our group won."

"That's nice. Great to hear you're doing fine. If only I wasn't busy..."

"Oh yes, I heard from Dawon sunbae that you're not a student committee now."

"Yeah, I need to stop all of my extra curricular activities in the campus since I'm busy all the time. My only time here in the campus is during my class. Once my class is done, I need to leave."

"Why are you so busy nowadays?"

"You know, ahm, part time job."

"Ah, that's why."

"I need to go now, I still have a class. Take care, Rin."

"You too, bye."