Goodbye Cha Eunwoo!

Melt The Ice Prince Away

R = Rin ; D = Dongmin/Eunwoo ; SW = Seokwoo ; M = Min ; SY = Suyeon ; DW = Dawon ; T = Taehwan ; B = Bom ; SK = Seungkwan ; EK = Eunkwang ; YB = Youngbin

 

SW: "Dongmin... you're Producer Eunwoo?"

SK: "Ah, that, he is actually not..."

D: "Yeah, I am."

SK: "Dongmin!"

D: "Seungkwan, sorry but can you leave us first? I just need to talk to him in private."

SK: "Huh? Ah, ok. I'll just be outside then."

D: "Rowoon, I mean Seokwoo, let me wear my mask first."

SW: "What's the use of it if I already know about your true identity?"

D: "The others don't know though. So, what are you doing here?"

SW: "I was about to ask you regarding my part on this song but I think it can wait. I want to ask you something else."

D: "Sure, what?"

SW: "Did Rin know about this?"

D: "Yeah. That time when you saw her here, I told her about me."

SW: "But, why are you doing this?"

D: "There's so many people that keeps asking me to write a song for them so I need to hide my identity. Any more question?"

SW: "About Rin, do you like her?"

D: "What do you mean?"

SW: "Do you like Rin more than a friend? I heard from the seniors that you and Rin have become closer and that you only talk to Rin."

D: "Rin is a special friend. My social skills are not that great, she suggested that I should try and be friends with somebody in campus. I am comfortable with her so I asked her to be my friend."

SW: "Is that all?"

D: "Why?"

SW: "I don't know if Rin told you this but I still love her. The only reason I broke up with her is because of the no dating policy of the trainees here. I will not give her up that easily to anyone."

D: "But you already gave up easily."

SW: "What?"

D: "You broke up with her just because of that small excuse."

SW: "I can't do anything but to do that. What if the agency finds out? What if the fans would know about it? Do you know that Rin will only get hurt if she stayed with me now?"

D: "If I were you, I wouldn't give up Rin that easily. I would do anything to be with her and to protect her."

SW: "But you can't also do that to her now. What if everyone knows about your true identity? Do you know what will happen to Rin?"

D: "I can protect Rin."

SW: "I am just a mere trainee who is going to debut soon, but you, you're the genius composer Cha Eunwoo. Rin will only get hurt more with you than with me."

D: "But I wouldn't ran away and let her suffer alone. Excuse me but I still need to go somewhere. Let's discuss your part some other time."

-

SK: "Eunwoo, what should we do now? Rowoon already knows about you."

D: "I know he wouldn't dare to tell anyone about me."

SK: "How can you be sure?"

D: "He knows that if he did, Rin would be the person who would be most get affected. People will focus on her more since she's the only person I am with in the campus."

SK: "Are you sure about that?"

D: "Yeah, I am sure. So, when is my next appointment with the CEO?"

SK: "The day after tomorrow, why?"

D: "I need to tell him something and I need your help."

SK: "Is this about your retirement?"

D: "Oh? How did you know about that?"

SK: "I overheard your conversation with Rin."

D: "Ah, so, will you help me?"

SK: "Of course, it's your decision anyway. So, how do you plan to tell them?"

D: "I still have no clue. I can't tell them that I will retire because I don't want to do it anymore. I know they wouldn't let me."

SK: "Ah, I know! This is what we will do..."

-

CEO: "Huh? What?!"

D: "Yes, I was thinking if I should continue or not but it might affect my work in the future and I don't want the company to go down because of me."

CEO: "But, you're our only hope."

D: "You're wrong about that."

CEO: "What do you mean?"

D: "You still have the boys."

CEO: "But they only got the attention from the public because you're the producer."

D: "That's why I thought we should focus the promotion on them more. We should focus more on their strengths and skills and not me. If they have interviews or shows, it should focus on them and not on me."

CEO: "Ah, that might work."

D: "What about we release teasers per member? Video teasers about their personalities, talents, and such before their actual debut song teasers."

CEO: "Ah, yes, we can do that."

D: "Then, we can also do guerilla performances so people would know about them. Since Rowoon is the center, we can release his teaser first."

CEO: "That's a great idea! Thank you, Cha Eunwoo. Thank you for working with us."

D: "It's my pleasure CEO. Of course, before I leave, I will give you at least 10 or 20 songs. You can give it to the boys. It could cover at least 2-4 albums."

CEO: "Really? Thank you so much, Eunwoo! So, when do you plan to start your rest?"

D: "Maybe after recording all song? We still need to record 3 songs more."

CEO: "That soon? Well, if it's for your health, sure."

D: "And can you promise me that no reporters will know about this before their debut? It might affect them though."

CEO: "Sure, I promise that no reporters will know about it before the debut."

D: "Ok, thank you so much."

CEO: "If you're not feeling well, you can just go home for today."

D: "I'm okay. Maybe I'll just stay and look at the boys first."

CEO: "Ok, take care, Eunwoo. Hope you'll get healthy again."

D: "Thank you, I'll leave now."

-

SK: "So, Eunwoo, did CEO believed that you're sick?"

D: "Of course. He wouldn't let me go if I didn't give something."

SK: "Yes! Finally! I could take a vacation now."

D: "You're not planning to go to college?"

SK: "Of course I want to but I still have a few more months before the college entrance exam. I need to relax first before I study."

D: "Ah, okay. Where are the boys? I need to tell them about this."

SK: "So soon? They're in the practice room."

-

EK: "WHAT? Producer Eunwoo! Are you okay? It's not that critical, right?"

D: "No, it's not that critical. But I just need to take some rest."

SW: "Then, what about our debut? Let's be honest, we only got this attention because you're the producer."

D: "Regarding that, I already talked to CEO. I gave him some ideas for your promotions so that people will know you as you not as the boy group Cha Eunwoo produced. Maybe you'll be having a meeting within this week about that."

EK: "Oh! Thank you so much Producer Eunwoo! So, until when will you work?"

D: "After recording of the songs. Maybe I can visit you sometimes. During photoshoots or practice."

EK: "That's so soon! We will miss you! Please take care of your health."

D: "I will, everyone also. Take care always and good luck on your debut. I will support you guys. Ok, I need to go now. See you all tomorrow."

SW: "Producer Eunwoo, can I talk to you?"

D: "Sure, let's go to my office."

-

SW: "You're not really sick, aren't you?"

D: "No, I'm not."

SW: "Then why are you retiring? Is it because..."

D: "Of course, it's not because of you. I already thought of this a long time ago."

SW: "If that so, then why?"

D: "I'm not happy anymore. Composing songs was my only source of happiness. But now, I'm not enjoying it anymore. I'm afraid it might affect the songs I'm going to do in the future."

SW: "What will you do now?"

D: "I might just be an ordinary student again. With all the royalties I got from my songs, I think I can love comfortably now."

SW: "Did Rin know about this?"

D: "Yes, I already told her about it. But I might not be there to protect her."

SW: "What do you mean?"

D: "I might go back to Singapore after the finals. I don't know how long will I stay there."

SW: "Yah! You told me that you're going to protect her? What are you saying now?"

D: "I need to go back there for my family."

SW: "I actually thought that you can protect her but then you're going to leave her also."

D: "What?"

SW: "I thought that I gave her up once. If I try to protect her now, I think I might just hurt her again. So I thought that you will be the one to protect her instead of me. I know you don't realize it but I can tell that you like Rin. If ever I'm going to give her up, I need to give her to someone who can protect her."

D: "Me? I like Rin?"

SW: "You really are slow-witted for a genius composer. Is this your first time liking someone?"

D: "I'm always a loner before I met Seungkwan and you know my social skills so I never really had a chance to talk and be friends with other people especially to a girl."

SW: "If you just open your mind and heart, you will realize how much you like Rin more than a friend. Don't give up on Rin. Never ever do the wrong things I did to her. I'll punch you right away if ever you will hurt Rin. Hahaha."

D: "But I..."

SW: "Since you're going to leave soon. Give some time for yourself. For you to realize your true feelings. I'll go back to practice now. Don't ever make me regret my decision of letting her go."