Dongmin...?

Melt The Ice Prince Away

R = Rin ; D = Dongmin/Eunwoo ; SW = Seokwoo ; M = Min ; SY = Suyeon ; DW = Dawon ; T = Taehwan ; B = Bom ; SK = Seungkwan ; EK = Eunkwang ; YB = Youngbin

 

Oh my! What is this situation? Dongmin coming to the welcoming party and dragging me out of it. It's been five minutes since we left the party, Dongmin still dragging me and I have no clue where we are going.

 

R: "Dongmin..."

D: "What?"

R: "Can you... let me go first?"

D: "Oh, I'm sorry."

R: "Where are we going anyway? Why did we left the party?"

D: "Didn't you see what that senior is doing to you?"

R: "What? He just offered me some drinks."

D: "He wants you to be drunk."

R: "Huh? What? No! It's not like that. He knows I'm a lightweight that's why he gave me a non-hardcore beer."

D: "And you believe him?"

R: "Wait, why are you so angry?"

D: "What will you do if I didn't come? That senior might already have done something to you."

R: "You just met him but you judge him as if you know him very well. I know that Senior Youngbin won't do something to me."

D: "You just met him but you defend him as if you know him very well. Why? Do you like him?"

R: "What nonsense are you talking about? Why are you like this all of a sudden?"

D: "If you want to go back to that party, go. I'll go home now."

R: "But... Dongmin!"

D: "Taxi...!"

R: "Dongmin, wait! Tell me first, why are you like this? Did something happened at work?"

D: "No, nothing. I'll go home now. See you on monday."

 

/katalk/

 

SY: "Rin, are you okay? Why did Dongmin acted like that earlier? It's a relief that Senior Youngbin wasn't angry of what happened earlier."

R: "Suyeon, are you still at the party? Can we meet? I need to tell you something."

-

SY: "WHAT? You fought because of that?"

R: "Yeah, and I never saw him like that. It's a first."

SY: "Ah! I know!"

R: "What?"

SY: "Dongmin likes you!"

R: "Why do you keep insisting that Dongmin likes me?"

SY: "Look, he went to that party without telling you, drinking that beer Senior Youngbin gave you and dragging you out of the party."

R: "So what?"

SY: "You told him that you trust Senior Youngbin in giving you a non-hardcore beer, right?"

R: "Yes..."

SY: "Dongmin suspected of Senior Youngbin making you drunk. He drank that beer for you but he knew that Senior Youngbin was right. He gave you a non-hardcore beer. He was angry because you were defending Senior instead of thanking him."

R: "Wait, you lost me with the beer."

SY: "Rin! Dongmin is jealous! Can't you see?"

R: "What? That's nonsense!"

SY: "If you don't believe me, try being friends with Senior and see if how Dongmin reacts."

R: "No, I don't want to do that. I don't want to befriend someone so I could just prove something."

SY: "Well, just don't push away Senior Youngbin if he talks to you."

R: "Suyeon, thank you for listening to me. Maybe I'll just go home now. See you on monday."

SY: "Ok, see you on monday. But remember, don't try to push away Senior Youngbin if he wanted to be friends with you."

 

MONDAY ; First day of the 2nd term

 

R: "Min, what should I do?"

M: "What do you mean? About Dongmin or about that Senior?"

R: "Both. Suyeon told me that Dongmin is jealous but I also shouldn't push away that Senior."

M: "Then if that Senior wants to be your friend, then accept it. Let's see how Dongmin will act. Maybe he was just stressed because of his part time job. What kind of job he has that he is so stressed? Do you know about it?"

R: "Huh? Ah... no."

YB: "Oh! RIN! Good morning!"

R: "Oh? Senior Youngbin, good morning! Min, this is Senior Youngbin. Senior, this is my bestfriend, Seo Min."

YB: "Oh? Hi Min! Rin, by any chance, are you free this lunch?"

R: "I don't have any classes by lunchtime. Why senior?"

YB: "Is it okay if we eat lunch together?"

R: "Huh? Ahm... senior..."

M: "I told you, accept it."

R: "Ah, sure."

YB: "Ok! Here, give me your number. I'll text you once my class is done."

R: "Ok, here."

YB: "See you later! Nice meeting you, Min!"

M: "Yah! Maybe Suyeon is right. Maybe that Senior really likes you."

R: "But..."

M: "No buts, just try to hangout with that Senior first. Maybe you'll like him also."

D: "Good Morning."

R: "Oh? Dongmin, you're here."

M: "Since Dongmin is here, I'll leave you two now."

R: "Min... wait..."

M: "Bye! Dongmin, take care of her. Someone might just take her away from you."

R: "Yah! Min!"

D: "What is she talking about?"

R: "Oh? Nothing!"

D: "Ahm... Rin..."

R: "Yes?"

D: "About the other night..."

R: "What? Ah! That... it's okay. I know you're just tired."

D: "I'm sorry if I shouted at you suddenly. About lunch..."

R: "Oh, Senior Youngbin asked me to eat lunch with him. Do you want to come? I'll text him."

D: "You even have his number now..."

R: "What did you say?"

D: "Nothing... I said that I'm busy this lunch so I might not eat with you. At least, I know you're eating lunch with someone."

R: "Ah, since the debut is near, I know how busy you are. It's okay."

D: "Let's go. We might get late."

R: "Ah, okay..."

 

-

 

/katalk/

 

YB: "Rin, where are you? My class just ended."

R: "Me too. My class just ended. I'm on my way to the cafeteria."

YB: "Ok, see you there!"

 

D: "Who is that?"

R: "Huh? This? It's Senior Youngbin. His class just ended."

D: "Ah, really? Well then, enjoy your lunch with him. I need to go now."

R: "Ah, ok. We have the same class later right? See you there."

YB: "Hi Rin!"

R: "Oh? Senior! I thought we will be meeting in the canteen."

YB: "I just thought I'll pick you up instead. Oh? Isn't that Dongmin? Should we ask him to eat with us?"

R: "I already asked him but he said he is busy."

YB: "Busy with what? Oh well, I'm hungry. Let's eat!"

-

YB: "So, Rin."

R: "Yes Senior?"

YB: "I heard you dated someone from our major before."

R: "Ah, yes."

YB: "How many years have you dated?"

R: "We only dated for 2 years. I met him when I was a freshman in high school and he was a junior. We went to the same high school. We started dating when I was in sophomore."

YB: "Ah, is that so? Do you still see him?"

R: "Sometimes, when he goes to campus."

YB: "But I heard he is taking a break right now."

R: "Ah, yes. That's true."

YB: "So, how did Dongmin reacted to that?"

R: "Huh? What do you mean, senior?"

YB: "Well, did he met your ex before?"

R: "Ah, yes. They have met before."

YB: "Is he jealous of him?"

R: "Why would he be jealous of Seokwoo oppa?"

YB: "Then, is he jealous of me?"

R: "Senior? Huh? What do you mean? What are you saying all of a sudden?"

YB: "You might get the wrong idea but I didn't ask you to eat with me because I like you. I just wanted to confirm something."

R: "To confirm what?"

YB: "Here's some advice, Rin. If Dongmin comes here, he likes you. But if he didn't, Dongmin just see you as a friend."

R: "Senior, don't tell me. You too? You also believed that Dongmin likes me?"

YB: "You too. Both of you doesn't realize that you like each other."

R: "No, senior. I just see him as a friend."

YB: "With what happened the other day, I know Dongmin doesn't like me. He doesn't trust me. That's why he would be coming here."

R: "No senior. It's not like that. He was just..."

YB: "Protecting you? Don't you think he cares about you too much?"

R: "But..."

YB: "If I count in 5 seconds, he'll be here. Then for sure, he likes you. 5, 4, 3, 2..."

D: "Rin..."

R: "Huh? Dongmin! What are you doing here?"

D: "My plans just got cancelled so I thought I might just eat here."

R: "Ah, is that so?"

YB: "Since I still have my classes, I'll leave now. Rin, remember what I said earlier? Think about it, ok? I'll just message you. Bye!"

D: "What is he talking about?"

R: "Huh? Nothing."

D: "Ah, sorry if I disturbed you."

R: "No, you didn't. It's okay. So, Dongmin, how is work? Is everything fine?"

D: "Yeah, it's going well though. I'm actually planning to tell my company about my retirement by next week. At least I told them months before my actual retirement."

R: "Do you think it would affect them? You know, the group got alot of attention since you're the producer."

D: "I'm actually thinking of a promotion solely for the boys. So that the audience would like them as they are, not because of me."

R: "Oh, that's a good idea."

D: "Do you want to come?"

R: "Huh? Where?"

D: "In the office, to see how we work."

R: "Oh no, it's ok. Since Seokwoo might see me again, it would be uncomfortable."

D: "Ah, is that so? Ok then."

-

SW: "Eunkwang hyung, do you think Producer Eunwoo is here? I heard that he isn't always here."

EK: "Why don't you go to his office? Why? What is it?"

SW: "There's still this part of the song I'm confused with."

EK: "Ah, is that so? Go to his office then. I'll just tell the manager."

SW: "Ok, thanks hyung."

-

SW: "Would he be here? He's our producer but he's not always in the building. How odd."

D: "Seungkwan-ah..."

SW: "Oh? That's Producer Eunwoo's voice. Glad that he is here."

SK: "What is it?"

D: "About Rin..."

SW: "Did he just said Rin?"

SK: "Ah, your college friend? Why?"

SW: "College friend?"

D: "There's this senior that keeps appearing infront of her ever since he came back from military."

SW: "A senior that just came back from military? Don't tell me he's talking about Senior Youngbin."

SK: "What about him?"

D: "Is it normal for a guy to ask her number and ask her to eat lunch together the second time they met?"

SK: "Maybe that senior likes her. Why?"

D: "I don't like that senior."

SK: "Why? Because you like Rin?"

D: "No, Rin is just my friend. That senior keeps making her drink during his welcoming party."

SK: "Why didn't you stop him?"

D: "I did! I drank the beer he gave to Rin. I thought it was a hardcore beer."

SK: "And..."

D: "It wasn't..."

SK: "See? You're overeacting. You're too protective of Rin. You like Rin!"

SW: "Producer Eunwoo likes Rin?"

D: "Huh? What are you talking about?"

SW: "Producer Eunwoo!"

SK: "OH! SEOKWOO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

SW: "Huh? Dongmin?"

SK: "What are you talking about? Oh my! Eunwoo, your mask. You're not wearing it."