Rin, I think I...

Melt The Ice Prince Away

R = Rin ; D = Dongmin/Eunwoo ; SW = Seokwoo ; M = Min ; SY = Suyeon ; DW = Dawon ; T = Taehwan ; B = Bom ; SK = Seungkwan ; EK = Eunkwang ; YB = Youngbin

 

D: "Seokwoo! I mean, Rowoon..."

SW: "What is it, Producer Eunwoo?"

D: "Are you really sure?"

SW: "About what?"

D: "Are you sure you're going to give up Rin?"

SW: "Well, I'm not really..."

D: "What do you mean?"

SW: "If you will hurt Rin or make her cry, I will be by her side and gonna take her away from you. We broke up, but remember, I still haven't forgotten about her."

D: "Yah, Seokwoo!"

SW: "Don't forget and take care of her. Bye!"

 

/katalk/

 

R: "Dongmin, what happened? Did you tell them already? What did the CEO told you?"

D: "Let's eat dinner together. My treat. I will tell you everything."

R: "Sure, my shift ends at 8pm."

D: "Ok, I'll be there by 8pm."

-

R: "Good evening. How can I..."

D: "Hi, Rin!"

R: "Dongmin, you're here! I told you my shift ends at 8pm. It's just 7:30pm."

D: "I have nothing to do so I just decided to pick you up."

R: "Ok then. What do you want? Have some coffee or tea while waiting. Since the dinner is on you, maybe I could treat you this one."

D: "Just one iced tea will do."

R: "Ok, go sit down and I'll bring you you're iced tea."

-

T: "Good job for today, Rin. You can go now and eat your dinner with Dongmin."

R: "Thank you, Sir."

T: "Take care of Dongmin, girls might snatched him away from you."

R: "Sir, why would I care about that?"

T: "Aren't you two dating?"

R: "Huh? Hahaha. No, sir. Definitely not."

T: "Really? By the looks of it, you two look like a couple."

R: "It's really not like that. We're just friends."

T: "I don't think so."

R: "What do you mean, sir Taehwan?"

T: "Looking at Dongmin, before, his eyes was pure ice. He look so cold, like an Ice Prince. But now, he just looks like a plain boy. He never really did wait and pickup someone. I think it's a first."

R: "Of course, he is not that sociable before. I am also his first friend that is a girl."

T: "More likely a girlfriend."

R: "I am just a girl that is his friend."

T: "Well, if you say so. But I do believe there's something going on between you. Ok, go now and he's waiting for too long already."

R: "Ok, sir Taehwan. See you on monday!"

-

R: "Sorry to keep you waiting."

D: "It's okay. Let's go. I brought the car."

R: "The car? Where are we going? Is it that far?"

D: "You'll know once we get there."

-

R: "Time is flying so fast, right? It seems like yesterday was just the orientation. Now, it's almost the final exams then we will be 2nd year already."

D: "Yeah, you're right."

R: "So, what are we going to eat for dinner?"

D: "Do you like western food?"

R: "I like everything. I am not picky with food."

D: "That's great then. In the next stop light, we're turning right. You'll see where we are going."

R: "Ah, is that so?"

D: "Here we are."

R: "Oh? An observatory? I thought we're going to eat dinner?"

D: "It is an observatory. But they have a restaurant at the top of it. Let's go."

-

Waitress: "Good evening sir. Do you have a reservation?"

D: "Under the name of Lee Dongmin."

Waitress: "Kindly follow me sir."

-

R: "Dongmin, I only asked you to tell me what happened earlier. Why are we eating at this expensive restaurant?"

D: "To celebrate."

R: "For what?"

D: "For my retirement."

R: "What? REALLY? So the CEO accepted your retirement? What did you said to him?"

D: "That I was sick."

R: "What? You told him you were sick?"

D: "Well, that's what Seungkwan told me to say."

R: "And they really thought you were sick?"

D: "Yeah. I'm going to start my vacation after the recording of the songs."

R: "That's so fast..."

D: "Why?"

R: "It's just that... you know, I've been a fan of your works for a long time then suddenly, my idol became my friend. It happened so fast that it just hit me now, that I won't be hearing new songs from you now."

D: "Who said that I will stop composing?"

R: "Huh? Aren't you retiring?"

D: "Yes, I am. As Cha Eunwoo. But I started composing as Lee Dongmin. I will still continue as Lee Dongmin from now on."

R: "Ah, I really thought you would quit for good."

D: "I also wanted to tell you something else. Actually, there's two."

R: "What is it?"

D: "First, Rowoon, I mean Seokwoo already knows my true identity."

R: "What? What did he told you?"

D: "He said he won't tell it to anyone. I believe him that he wouldn't do that. He also knows that I'm not really sick."

R: "I know he wouldn't do that."

D: "Do you still like him?"

R: "Huh? Why would you suddenly ask that?"

D: "Nothing, it's just that... you look like you still care for him."

R: "Of course, even though we had a past, we were friends before we were in a relationship. So, what's the second thing you wanna tell me?"

D: "I went to the school office awhile ago."

R: "For what?"

D: "I applied for a leave of absence."

R: "WHAT?! All of a sudden?! Why?!"

D: "I need to go back to Singapore. Our nanny went missing. No one will take care of Bom so I need to take care of him instead. I don't know how many days, weeks, months or even years will I be there."

R: "But, you're coming back, right?"

D: "Of course, I need to come back for someone here."

R: "Who? Seungkwan?"

D: "No... it's actually, you."

R: "Huh? Me?"

D: "Yes, you. I don't know if you heard it but people around me keeps telling me that we like each other. I never were in a relationship, more likely I never did liked a girl before so I don't know if my feelings toward you is just pure friendship or if I really do like you."

R: "Dongmin... I..."

D: "Can you do me a favor?"

R: "Huh? What is it?"

D: "Give me some more time to realize all of these feelings inside me. If it's love or friendship."

R: "Dongmin, I actually needed to tell you something too."

D: "What is it?"

R: "Min, Seungkwan, Senior Youngbin and Sir Taehwan, told me that you liked me. That we never really did realize that we liked each other. I gave it some thought while we were on our way here. I think... I do like you."

D: "Rin, I..."

R: "It's okay Dongmin. I'll wait for you. I'll wait for you until you realize your true feelings for me. I'll wait for your comeback here."

D: "Promise me one thing, Rin."

R: "What is it?"

D: "If ever I do love you and you still love me, I will confess to you as soon as I arrived here and accept it. But if ever I can't return your feelings, just... punch me in the face."

R: "What? Hahaha. I can't do that."

D: "Or hate me forever."

R: "No, I won't. I won't hate you. I'll understand every decision and feelings you have."

D: "Thank you for being so understanding Rin."

R: "No, it's okay."

D: "I will be leaving tomorrow, early in the morning. You don't need to go to the airport. Let's just make this dinner our last memory together here in Korea."

R: "Why do you sound like you're going away for a very long time? Ok, I won't go tomorrow. Just stay safe and take care of yourself always."

D: "You too. Don't let other guys or anyone bully you since I won't be there to protect you."

R: "I will."