Meeting Cha Eunwoo

Melt The Ice Prince Away

R = Rin ; D = Dongmin ; SW = Seokwoo ; M = Min ; SY = Suyeon ; DW = Dawon ; T = Taehwan ; B = Bom ; SK = Seungkwan

 

Days passed by, eventually, Dongmin and I became friends. But not the kind of friends who would joke around, laugh together. He just need to confirmed everyone that we are just friends so that no rumors would be spread again. We do go to classes together, seat together and study together but we don't eat or do something together besides school stuff. Lately, I noticed that he is very busy with something. He is always nowhere to be found except during classes. Same as Seokwoo oppa. I only met him a few times but we would just casually say hi. I never really had the chance to ask him again but now, I know to myself that I have moved on already.

 

D: "Midterms will start in 2 weeks."

R: "Yeah, I know. It's so fast, it's already the midterms."

D: "Where are you going to study?"

R: "Maybe at the library. Why?"

D: "Do you want to study together? It will be much better at least 1 can go early at the library and save the other one a seat. It will be crowded because of the exams."

R: "Ok, that would be fine with me. When do you want to start? I can start next week though. We're in short of staff now so I need to work until this week."

D: "Ah, is that so? I'll talk to him if you want to?"

R: "No, it's ok. I can study after work anyway at the dorm."

D: "Ok, let's start next week. What about Suyeon and Min?"

R: "Suyeon prefered studying alone while Min rented a study room."

D: "Ah, okay."

 

/ring ring/

 

D: "Sorry, I'll just pick up this call."

R: "Sure, sure. No problem."

-

D: "What? Why? I told you not to call me when I'm at school."

SK: "But, we need you at the company right now. There's a problem."

D: "Ok, pick me up then here. I don't have any classes anyway."

SK: "Ok, I'll be there in 30 minutes."

-

R: "You're going somewhere?"

D: "Yes, I'll leave now. See you tomorrow then."

-

M: "Hey Rin!"

R: "Oh? Hi Min! Why do look so excited?"

M: "Did you see the news?"

R: "What news? I'm so busy with my studies, work and the upcoming midterms, I don't have time with gossips."

M: "Did you know that Cha Eunwoo will be producing a boy group now? They will be revealing the trainees starting next month."

R: "Really? From composing songs, he is now going to produce a boy group? That's so exciting! I know for sure they will have a successful debut."

M: "I can't wait to meet them!"

-

D: "Where's my mask?"

SK: "Here you go."

D: "What happened?"

SK: "Well, one trainee decided not to join the group due to family reasons. He has been MIA for days now."

D: "What do you want me to do? Find him?"

SK: "No, no! It's not like that. We have 3 other trainees you can choose from to replace him."

D: "We can manage less one person. Why do we need to replace him?"

SK: "Well, the company wants a five member boy group not four. Here are their profiles, you can also watch the vocal and dance practices of the trainees here in the tablet. Their monthly evaluation is also there. Just tell us if you see any potential replacement."

D: "Huh? Kim Seokwoo..."

SK: "Ah! Seokwoo! He was the trainers' favorite. He is a fast learner and I saw in his profile that he is attending the same university as you. Maybe you know him."

D: "I don't. Schedule me a meeting with them tomorrow. I need to see their skills in person."

SK: "Ok, I'll tell them right away. They're actually here, in the practice room."

D: "Is that so? Then will make a surprise evaluation now. I want to meet them now."

SK: "Huh? Ok, let's go to the practice room."

-

SK: "Guys, get ready in 10 min. Cha Eunwoo will be coming here for an evaluation."

 

Trainee 1: "Huh? Eunwoo will be coming here?"

Trainee 2: "What for? Why is it so sudden?"

Seokwoo: "Is he the one who we see wearing a mask?"

Trainee 1: "You didn't know who Cha Eunwoo was? Every songs he composed and produced all became Top 1 in the charts. Everyone wants him to write a song for them."

 

SK: "Ok, everyone, this is Cha Eunwoo."

D: "Nice meeting you all. I don't know if you heard but I'm producing a boy group this time. Unfortunately, one backed out so we need someone who will replace him. One who is ready to debut. We will start with the individual dance evaluation."

SW: "Isn't this all too sudden?"

D: "Seokwoo-ssi, if you don't want to, you can leave."

SW: "I won't. I'll perform first."

-

SK: "But...Eunwoo... he is our best option!"

D: "I don't want my group to have a member with an attitude problem."

SK: "He was just...stress from the training. I know you also think that he is great. Let's calm down first before having a decision."

D: "That's final. I don't want Seokwoo to join my group."

SK: "But..."

D: "I need to go. Let's talk next time.