First Day in College

Melt The Ice Prince Away

*this will be just a short update*

 

"Rin-ah! Please stop crying. He doesn't deserve your misery. It's been three days since your non-stop crying. Our first day in college will start in 2 weeks."

"But Min, he didn't even explained to me the reason why he broke up with meeee!"

"I told you, he changed. Maybe he doesn't know how to break up with you that's why he didn't gave you a reason."

"How will I enjoy my college life if we have the same course and same school?!"

"You won't even see him all the time! He's in 2nd year and you're a freshman. You have different classes for sure."

"I'm worrying about the freshman orientation. He told me that he's part of the student committee and they are the ones who are in charge of the freshman orientation. Huhuhu!"

"Look at his kakaotalk! Look! Do you think he is sad about your breakup? No! He didn't look like he is also suffering like you."

"He even deleted his facebook and instagram accounts. I was just away for a week and he suddenly wants to break up with me?"

"You know, let's go. You need to go out and feel the sunlight."

"Where are we going?"

"Of course, to your favorite place, the karaoke!"

 

"Hey Min, thanks."

"For what?"

"For making me feel better. I thought, maybe, I should just forget about him and try to enjoy my campus life."

"That's my girl!"

"I thought that crying wouldn't make him come back to me. If he wants a break up, ok, we're over. It's hard but I'll try to move one. Hopefully..."

"Moving on is a slow process. You can't suddenly forget about him. I'm here to help you."

"Thanks Min!"

 

---

 

"Rin! Wake up! Rin!"

"What? Why?"

"It's our first day today! Come on now! Let's get ready!"

"Oh my! What time is it? We can't be late for the freshman orientation."

"Relax, it's just 7am."

"Wooh~ I thought we're late. You know, it really was a great plan to look for another dorm near the campus and of course, to live with you, Min."

"You don't need to deny that you need a human alarm clock."

"Hahaha. Thank you! Let's go and prepare. You take a bath and I'll cook us a breakfast."

 

---

 

"Hey Min, I'm kinda nervous."

"Why?"

"I don't know if I'm fully prepared for today. I'm going to see Seokwoo for the first time after our breakup."

"Rin! I told you, he doesn't care about you now. So you shouldn't mind him and try to look for another guy."

"Hey, I can't do that right now. I want to focus on my studies for now."

"Maybe this guy could help you forget Seokwoo."

"Huh? Who?"

"It said on this blog that the famous Jongno District Ice Prince will be attending Sungkyunkwan. Oh My Rin! I NEED TO SEE HIM!"

"Jongno District Ice Prince?"

"Huh? Rin?! You don't know him?!"

"Obviously. Why? Is he that famous?"

"Well, he was just an ordinary high school student when he was discovered as a handsome coffee shop part timer. Because of him, the sales of that coffee shop rised up to 50% of the usual sale. But he quit that job when he became a sophomore and I heard that the coffee shop bugged him for months so that he could return."

"Wow! So he's that handsome for him to become famous. But why is he called the Ice Prince?"

"Even though he is handsome and hardworking, girls often see him talk to another person. He always ignore people especially girls who would confess to him. He never rejects them nor he accept them. That's why girls would fall for him more. Well for me, I'm just curious on how he would look like in person."

"I think I would die if we were left together in a room. I can't stand people who doesn't like to talk."

 

---

 

"Min, I told you, I'm going to be fine. So go now to your building for your freshman orientation."

"No Rin, I need to see Seokwoo first so that if he will do something to you, I'll be your backup."

"What do you mean? He wouldn't do that."

"We also thought he wouldn't break up with you but suddenly, it happened without any reason."

"Point taken but Min, I told, I'm going to be fine."

 

While I was talking to Min, I noticed that she wasn't paying much attention to me.

 

"Earth to Min! Hello? What are you looking at?"

"Rin, I want to transfer to your major."

"What are you talking all of a sudden."

"The Ice Prince is here."

"Who?"

"The Ice Prince is here, Rin! He's over there!"

 

I tried looking for the person Min was pointing out. Oh how I wished it was a joke! Oh how I wished I was just hallucinating! Why is he here? Is he really the Ice Prince Min was talking about? Dongmin, why are you here?