I'm sorry

Melt The Ice Prince Away

After Seokwoo left, I went to my class and for sure Dongmin was there. He was staring at me as soon as I entered the classroom. I thought that I should run as soon as the class ends. He might do something weird again.

 

"Ok, class. Remember to study those pages I gave you. Ok, class dismiss."

 

I hurriedly pack my book, notebook and pencil case but he was faster than me. He was behind me before I could even stand up.

 

"Hey Rin."

"What do you want from me?!"

"Can we talk?"

"No, I still have a class."

"Just a minute."

"I don't want to."

 

I stood up and left the classroom but he was following me. I could feel the eyes that were following us. Endless murmuring from them also.

 

"Hey, what's up with them?"

"Why is Dongmin following her?"

"Are they dating?"

"No, that's impossible. Dongmin doesn't talk to just anyone."

 

I had to stop these rumors. I turned around and faced Dongmin.

 

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to tell you that.."

"No, I won't delete it."

"...I'm sorry."

"No... wait, huh? What did you just said?"

"I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't meant to do that."

"Ah, well, it's okay. I wasn't really hurt anyway."

"I won't ask you again about that. Just make sure no one can see it."

"Ok, deal. Thanks."

"Why you don't want to delete it anyway?"

"Well, it's not because of you but because of Bom and the memories also that has it. I grew fond of the kid also."

"Ah, I'll let you talk to him one day."

"Really? Thanks, Dongmin. By the way, how did you know that Seokwoo was the one who broke up with me?"

 

"Hey Rin!"

"Your friend is here. I'll go now. See you around."

"Ok, thanks Dongmin."

"Hey Rin, what's with that? Why is Dongmin talking with you?"

"What are you imagining, Min? He's my classmate. We're talking about our class, of course."

"Really? Ok, that's not my point. I heard there was a confrontation between Seokwoo and Dongmin earlier. What happened?"

"How did you even know that?"

"The school forum, of course!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Look, here's a picture of you, between Seokwoo and Dongmin. You're lucky that your face is not shown in the picture. What happened anyway?"

"Well, Dongmin and I were talking but since I don't want to talk to him, I left him but he grabbed my wrist then Seokwoo came in out of nowhere."

"Oh, Rin, just be careful. Did you know Seokwoo is kinda popular here? They did know he has a girlfriend that's why they don't dare to touch him but now they also know you two broke up, girls would swarm around him."

"Why would I care if girls will follow him? We already broke up."

"I'm not worried about your feelings, I'm worried about girls attacking you."

"Oh, don't worry about me. Why would they attack me if we're over already?"

"Ok, just be careful, always."

"I will!"

 

It's only my first day but a lot of things happened. Dongmin being a rude guy once again but a nice one all of a sudden. Seokwoo oppa appearing out of nowhere. I didn't even had the courage to ask him again why he broke up with me. How do I survive my college life? Please, all I just want is a peaceful college life.