I am...

Melt The Ice Prince Away

NOTICE: I added some characters.

 

R = Rin ; D = Dongmin ; SW = Seokwoo ; M = Min ; SY = Suyeon ; DW = Dawon ; T = Taehwan ; B = Bom ; SK = Seungkwan ; EK = Eunkwang

 

After the incident with Dongmin telling the truth, the issue just passed by so quickly. Everyone ignored the recording and proceeded with studying for the midterms. We only have the weekends before the midterms.

 

D: "Hey Rin."

R: "Oh? Why?"

D: "I need to tell you something."

R: "About what?"

D: "Me."

R: "You? What is it?"

D: "I'll tell you after the midterms."

R: "What is it that you can't tell me now?"

D: "Let's just focus on the midterms for now before I tell you about it."

R: "Ahm... okay?"

D: "I hope you don't hate me after that."

R: "Why would I? Is it your biggest secret?"

D: "Ahm, actually, yes. It is."

R: "Ah, is that so? Ok, I'll wait until the midterms are done."

 

His biggest secret? What could it be that he needs to tell me after midterms? And why would I hate him if he tells me his biggest secret? Maybe another identity? Or maybe his true self? Is it that bad that I would hate him?

 

Exams after exams, it's finally friday! The last day of the midterm exams. Fortunately, we only have 1 exam for today. It was 10am when it started. Trying to figure out the answers per questions. After 2 hours, finally! The bell rang and the midterm exam is done! We can now relax!

 

D: "Rin, let's go!"

R: "Where are we going?"

D: "Remember, after exams?"

R: Ah! Your secret? But where are we going exactly?"

D: "I'll explain it to you on the way. Let's go!"

 

We walked out of the campus until the bus stop. I'm wandering where we are going? Why are we in a bus stop?

 

R: "Dongmin, 2 buses already passed by. Aren't we going to ride the bus?"

D: "We're not going to ride the bus."

R: "Then why are we here?"

D: "Waiting for a car."

R: "Whose car?"

D: "Ah, he's here. Seungkwan! Here!"

SK: "Oh, Eun... I mean Dongmin, sorry I was late. There's a lot of things to finish."

D: "It's okay. Ah, Seungkwan, this is Chae Rin. My classmate and friend. Rin, this is Seungkwan, my, ahm, friend and manager."

R: "Manager?"

SK: "Nice to meet you, Rin."

R: "Oh, nice to meet you too."

D: "Come on, let's go inside the car."

-

R: "Dongmin, where are we exactly going?"

D: "I'll tell you the details when we arrive there. Here's a face mask, wear it."

R: "Face mask? Why...? You too? You're wearing a face mask? But why is Seungkwan not wearing one? Are we going to do something illegal?"

SK: "No... hahaha... it's not like that. We just need to hide to some annoying people."

R: "Annoying people? Like who?"

D: "There~"

R: "Huh? Reporters? Wait...isn't this? Dongmin?! Why are we here? Why are we in Fantagio? Are you going to make me talk to Seokwoo oppa?"

SK: "Oh? How did you know Seokwoo?"

R: "You know who Seokwoo is?"

SK: "Of course! He's our..."

D: "Seungkwan! I'll just tell her about it."

R: "Huh? Wait, I'm so confuse right now."

D: "I'll tell you everything once we are inside."

 

I'm so confuse right now. Dongmin has a manager. Manager for what? What are we doing here in Fantagio and why does he know Seokwoo? Wait, Fantagio, manager, Seokwoo. Is Dongmin a trainee also? Wait, what? Is that what he wanted to tell me? Well, with that face, he could be an idol also. He did said that he can play the piano and he likes composing also. Maybe, after knowing about my reaction about Seokwoo, he also wants to tell me that he is a trainee also so that I won't be mad at him. That makes sense!

 

D: "Rin? Rin!"

R: "Oh! I'm sorry."

D: "Let's go now."

R: "Where are we?"

D: "In the parking lot basement. Let's go somewhere we can talk privately."

R: "Ahm, ah, okay."

D: "Seungkwan, let's discuss everything after I talk to Rin."

SK: "Ok, just call me. I'll be in the practice room."

 

Practice room? So indeed I'm correct. Dongmin is a trainee here. Is he going to show me around where he practices? Wait, maybe Seokwoo is here also. Then this face mask would be helpful if he is ineed in here. I don't want him to see me after our fight before.

 

D: "Let's go to the cafeteria first before we talk."

R: "Oh, I'm not that hungry."

D: "Let's just buy some drinks."

R: "Ok then."

-

SW: "Eunkwang hyung! Please~ just one drink! Please buy one water."

EK: "Then tell me first."

SW: "About what?"

EK: "Why Cha Eunwoo hates you?"

SW: "Cha Eunwoo hates me?"

EK: "I heard that he doesn't want you to join our group. But then since the company wants a 5 member boy group and you're the best option, he doesn't have a choice but to accept you."

SW: "Ah, that. Well, he suddenly comes to our practice room and he wants to have an evaluation performance from us. I asked him if it's too sudden then that's that."

EK: "Wow! You really are a tough one, aren't you? Speaking of, is that Cha Eunwoo?"

SW: "Where?"

EK: "There~ in the cashier. And he's with a girl? I've been a trainee here for 2 years already but I never saw him with a girl."

SW: "Oh? Isn't that... wait, that's impossible."

EK: "Why? Do you know that girl?"

SW: "No, I just thought she looks like someone I know."

EK: "Let's go. We need to go back to the practice room."

SW: "Ok, hyung."

-

R: "Dongmin, where are we exactly? Whose office is this?"

D: "Look around and figure it out."

R: "Well, wow, all these albums in display are signed by the artists themselves! Each album has a song that was composed by Cha Eunwoo."

D: "So...?"

R: "Wait, are we even allowed here? Aren't you a trainee here?"

D: "Who? Me? A trainee here?"

R: "Well, we're in Fantagio. You used a face mask to hide from the reporters. I noticed that you're also busy like Seokwoo. You would only be in campus if you have a class. You'll leave as soon as the class ended. Aren't you going to tell me that you're a trainee here so that I wouldn't be mad at you like how I reacted when I knew about Seokwoo?"

D: "I'm not a trainee here. Well, I do work here."

R: "If you're not a trainee, then what are you? A part-timer?"

D: "No, I'm not a part-timer. But I think you'll be madder at me than Seokwoo if I tell you."

R: "What is it?"

D: "I'm going to show you something first."

R: "Why don't you just tell me?"

D: "Do you recognize this mask?"

R: "Oh? That's the mask Cha Eunwoo wears. Wait, why do you have that?"

D: "Why do you think I have this? Who do you think owns this office?"

R: "Hey, hahaha, you're joking right? You're not..."

D: "Who?"

R: "No way, that's impossible. You can't be Cha Eunwoo."

D: "Why can't I be?"

 

This is all a joke, right? Dongmin is not Cha Eunwoo. Eunwoo is too busy composing and producing his boy group to be a college student. Dongmin then wears the mask.

 

D: "Do you believe me now?"

R: "No way! Cha... Cha Eunwoo?!!"