Senior Youngbin

Melt The Ice Prince Away

R = Rin ; D = Dongmin/Eunwoo ; SW = Seokwoo ; M = Min ; SY = Suyeon ; DW = Dawon ; T = Taehwan ; B = Bom ; SK = Seungkwan ; EK = Eunkwang ; YB = Youngbin

 

/katalk/

 

SY: "Rin! Where are you? I'm already at the chicken place for the welcoming party. Some of our classmates are already here. Dawon sunbae is already here also."

R: "I'm near the place. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

 

Wow! The term break is almost done and the new term will start the day after tomorrow. I wonder how many subjects me and Dongmin will be classmates again. I hope he's doing well with the practices and recording. Even though he will quit, he still needs to work hard so that the debut will be successful.

 

DW: "Oh! Everyone, Rin is here!"

R: "Oh, hi Dawon sunbae! Hi everyone!"

SY: "Rin~! I miss you so much!"

R: "I miss you too, Suyeon!"

DW: "Rin, Suyeon, come seat here. So, how was your vacation?"

SY: "I just helped out my parents with our chicken business. What about you Rin?"

R: "Well, my parents are still in Jeju so I just did my part time job."

DW: "How are you and Dongmin? Didn't you hangout during the break?"

R: "Huh? Why you ask that all of a sudden, senior? No, we only met once or twice during the break. When he visited the coffee shop I'm working at."

DW: "Why would he visit you there? Woah! Are you two dating already? Why didn't you come together here?"

R: "Nooo! Of course not! Actually, he works there before. He recommended me to work there and he is kinda close with the manager so he would visit there sometimes. And I'm not sure if he will come tonight or not."

DW: "Ah, is that so? Oh! I forgot! Everyone, did you know that Seokwoo will be having a break starting next term. I heard he's a trainee and will be debuting soon."

SY: "Really sunbae? Rin, did you know about this?"

R: "Ahm, actually, yes. I heard from him that he is a trainee right now but I didn't know he would take a break from college."

DW: "Why didn't you tell us about that?"

R: "I only knew about it a week before the midterm exams. I was so busy studying I forgot about it."

DW: "I should've asked him for a signature when he was still in campus."

R: "I heard he will be debuting as a member of the group Cha Eunwoo is producing."

SY: "Ah, really? Then we are sure that his debut will be successful."

DW: "Of course! Eunwoo's songs are really great. I actually heard some of the... OH?! SENIOR YOUNGBIN IS HERE! SENIOR YOUNGBIN HERE!"

YB: "Oh? Hi Dawon! I really miss you! Hi everyone! Hi to all freshmen!"

SY: "Senior Youngbin is so handsome. I didn't expect that he will be this handsome."

R: "He is handsome indeed but not my type."

SY: "You know, maybe hanging out with Dongmin made your standards high. I know it's hard to find a guy that will be more handsome than Dongmin but it is unrealistically to find someone like Dongmin everywhere."

R: "What are you talking about? After Seokwoo, I'm not sure if I could go out with someone like him. You know, popular with girls. It's a little bit hard. I actually didn't know that Seokwoo was the type who would be popular with girls."

SY: "What? He is so handsome you didn't know? Are you sure your eyes are fine?"

R: "What? Why? Me and Seokwoo were friends before we dated. I only dated him when I knew his personality not by his looks."

-

YB: "So, Dawon, how are the freshmen?"

DW: "They are great. Fortunately, no one is naughty. Well, I don't call him a bad guy but one freshman is called the Ice Prince."

YB: "Ice Prince? Why is that?"

DW: "He is so handsome but he never talked to anyone. You barely see him talk and interact with anyone except for one girl."

YB: "Who? His girlfriend?"

DW: "That girl. Her name is Chae Rin. I asked earlier but she said that they are not dating, they're just friends."

YB: "I think I saw her before."

DW: "Oh, she's the one who danced during the orientation. I sent you the video, remember?"

YB: "Ah! It was her. She's so pretty. Are you sure they're not dating. Is she single?"

DW: "Well, there was a 2nd year from our department that she dated before but they already broke up. Why? You want to ask her out?"

YB: "Maybe, I'm not sure. I'll just talk to her for now."

-

YB: "Hello, freshies!"

R: "Oh, hi Senior Youngbin."

YB: "Your name?"

R: "I am Chae Rin and this Ji Suyeon."

SY: "Hello senior Youngbin. Welcome back!"

YB: "Oh, thank you. I actually miss being a university student. I'm sorry but is anyone sitting here?"

R: "Ahm, well I'm not sure if my friend will come but you can seat here, senior, while he's not here."

YB: "Thank you, Rin. Oh, I saw your video. You were great!"

R: "What video?"

YB: "The one where you were dancing during the orientation."

R: "Ah, that one. I was so nervous at that time."

YB: "Well, you were great. Do you, perhaps drink?"

R: "Ah, yes. Only a little though."

YB: "What do you prefer? Beer or soju? No, I'll just get both. Just wait here."

R: "Oh, ah, thank you senior."

SY: "What's with that senior? I feel like a wall here. Have you ever met before?"

R: "No, I don't think so."

SY: "Maybe, he fell in love at first sight with you! Yah! Rin! Everyone likes you."

R: "What? No! Hahaha. Stop that Suyeon. No one likes me."

SY: "What do you mean? Seokwoo dated you before, I think Dongmin likes you and now this senior."

R: "Why is everyone thinking that Dongmin likes me?"

SY: "Because it's so obvious. Only you and Dongmin doesn't realize it."

R: "That's nonsense. Me and Dongmin are just friends."

YB: "Dongmin? Who is Dongmin?"

R: "Oh, our colleague. He is also a Theater Major."

YB: "Ah, is he your friend that you don't know if he will come or not?"

R: "Ahm, yes."

YB: "Here, a cup of beer for Suyeon and Rin. But before that, let's drink one shot of soju first."

R: "Ah, thank you."

DW: "Senior Youngbin! What are you doing there? You left me for girls?"

YB: "I just want to get to know my juniors. I always see you so let me talk to them first."

SY: "I'll just get us some chicken."

YB: "Oh, thanks Suyeon. Rin, here, let's drink some beer."

R: "I don't think I can drink all of this. I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinks."

YB: "It's okay. This beer is not that hard. Here, drink."

D: "What are you doing?"

R: "Oh? Dongmin? You came? I thought you were busy."

YB: "So, you're Dongmin. Hi! Nice to meet you!"

R: "He's Senior Youngbin. He just came back from the military."

D: "Didn't you heard her? She said she can't drink well."

R: "Dongmin, no, it's okay. I can drink at least this cup of beer."

YB: "Then you drink it, for her."

R: "No senior, it's okay."

D: "Give it to me."

YB: "Oh~ Dongmin! You drink very well."

D: "Excuse us, we need to go now. Let's go Rin."

R: "Oh? We'll go now Senior. Nice meeting you. See you on monday, Suyeon."

SY: "Oh, ok, see you!"

-

DW: "Senior Youngbin, what are you doing?"

YB: "What do you think I'm doing?"

DW: "Oh no, Senior, please, don't do it again. You know what happened last time you did that. It was really a mess."

YB: "No, I think it will be successful this time. I can feel it."

DW: "Ok, but I'm out of this. Remember, there are 2 guys around Rin. It will be a little tricky."

YB: "So what? I only need to take care of this Ice Prince."