Why are you here? PART 2

Melt The Ice Prince Away

R = Rin ; D = Dongmin/Eunwoo ; SW = Seokwoo ; M = Min ; SY = Suyeon ; DW = Dawon ; T = Taehwan ; B = Bom ; SK = Seungkwan ; EK = Eunkwang ; YB = Youngbin

 

 

I should stop thinking about Eunwoo. I might look awkward when I meet him later. I'll just think of him as Dongmin only. I'll try to forget that he is Eunwoo. But what's taking him so long? I thought the performance was over already.

 

EK: "Rowoon, you look so great awhile ago! Thanks to you, we can finally debut in five months."

 

Rowoon? Did he just said Rowoon? Argh, why did I left the cafeteria? I should've just stayed inside. Luckily I'm wearing the face mask Eunwoo, I mean, Dongmin gave me. I just hope he wouldn't notice me.

 

SW: "Eunkwang hyung, what are you saying? We all did great that's why we can debut in five months. I'm hungry hyung, let's eat!"

EK: "Ok! Since Producer Eunwoo will be paying, let's eat as much as we can! Oh? Rowoon~"

SW: "What is it, hyung?"

EK: "Isn't that the girl Eunwoo was with awhile ago?"

SW: "Ah, yes. She's that girl."

EK: "She's still here. Maybe she's waiting for Eunwoo here."

SW: "Oh? I think she really is..."

EK: "What is it Rowoon? Do you know her?"

SW: "Hyung, you can go inside first. I'll just go to the bathroom."

EK: "Ok. we'll go first."

-

SW: "Miss?"

 

Oh no, Seokwoo did saw me. I should just pretend that I don't know him.

 

SW: "Excuse me, miss?"

 

No, if I talked to him he would know it is me. I should just leave. I'll explain it to Dongmin later why I left without saying goodbye.

 

SW: "Miss, wait!"

 

Yes, I should just leave. Don't turn around, Rin. Oh? No, someone grabbed me! Hoping it wasn't Seokwoo. Please tell me it's Dongmin who grabbed me.

 

SW: "It is you, Rin."

R: "Oh? Seokwoo! I didn't saw you. I'm sorry but I need to go."

SW: "Wait, why are you here? Are you, perhaps, looking for me?"

R: "Huh? You? Hahaha. No, of course not. I'm with someone actually."

SW: "Are you with Producer Eunwoo?"

R: "Huh? How did you know?"

SW: "I saw you awhile ago here. How did you know Eunwoo? I mean, you're a fan of his but you two look so close like you knew each other for a long time."

R: "Huh? Ah, actually..."

D: "Rin! What are you doing there?"

SW: "Oh, producer Eunwoo."

D: "Can you let her go first?"

SW: "Oh, I'm sorry. But, producer Eunwoo, how did you know Rin?"

D: "She's... well, she told me that she was my fan so I thought I could buy her some drinks and thank her for liking my works. What about you? How did you know Rin?"

SW: "Well, she was... she was my hoobae (junior) in high school and we go to the same university and we also have the same major."

D: "Ah, is that so? I'm sorry Rowoon but we need to go now. We still have dinner plans also. Seungkwan, you're coming too, right?"

SK: "Ah, of course, I'm coming with you."

D: "Looks like Eunkwang and the others are waiting for you inside. Go and eat as much as you can. You'll need it starting tomorrow."

SW: "Ah, ok, well, see you tomorrow Producer Eunwoo. Rin, see you around."

R: "Ah, yeah, see you around."

-

SK: "So, what's now? They saw us together. We can't go out together like this without your masks."

D: "I still have my extra clothes in the trunk, right?"

SK: "Yup, you still have."

D: "Give me the car keys. I'll drive you and drop you two in the restaurant first. I'll just go to a restroom and change my clothes then I'll head to the restaurant after."

R: "You know, it's ok. I'll just eat dinner at my dorm."

SK: "It's okay! Let's just eat together. Since you're Eunwoo's friend, you're my friend also."

R: "Ahm, okay."

D: "Let's go."

-

D: "Go inside the restaurant and order. I'll just change my clothes and find a parking space."

SK: "Ok, Rin, let's go inside."

R: "Ah, ok."

SK: "Rin, what do you want? I'll just order 5 orders of samgyupsal and 1 kimchi rice. I'll order one plain rice for Dongmin. What about you?"

R: "Ahm, I'll just order 1 spicy ramen with the samgyupsal."

SK: "Do you drink? Do you want some beer or soju? I'll order a cup of beer for Dongmin."

R: "You're not drinking?"

SK: "I need to drive later."

R: "Ah, I forgot. Well, sure, a cup of beer for me too."

SK: "Ahjumma! 5 orders of samgyupsal, 1 plain rice, 1 kimchi rice, 1 spicy ramen and 2 cups of beer and 1 cup of soda please!"

R: "Ahm, Seungkwan, can I ask you something?"

SK: "Sure! What is it?"

R: "How did you and Dongmin became friends? It's actually hard to imagine that he has a bestfriend like you."

SK: "Like me?"

R: "Well, he seems very cold but you look like a ray of sunshine."

SK: "Ah, I don't know if he told you but he moved to Singapore when he was young."

R: "Yup, he told me that. About his family, when he moved to Singapore then back here. His love for composing."

SK: "Oh? Really? He told you everything already?"

R: "Why? Is it weird that he told me everything?"

SK: "Well, as you can see, he is not the type of person that socializes very well. So when I heard that you were his friend, I thought you were the one who approached him first like what I did but it was the way around."

R: "Ahm, well, I told him that he should try to socialize but he suddenly became my friend instead."

SK: "You know, we were classmates in Singapore for a year. But due to family problems, I need to go back here. After a year, I was in first year high school when we became classmates again. I was shocked to see him in Korea. No one tried approaching him but I kept bugging him until we became friends. Being his manager, was my choice. I can't afford to go to college so I just decided to be his manager instead."

R: "Ah, is that so?"

SK: "Rin, do you like Dongmin?"

R: "WHAT?! HAHAHAHA! NO! I don't like him like that. I only like him as a friend."

SK: "Are you sure? I heard you were his fan."

R: "Yes, I'm a fan of Eunwoo's works but I didn't know that it was him."

SK: "I'll give you a tip."

R: "What is it?"

SK: "Dongmin... he likes you."

R: "HUH? HAHAHAHAHA! NO WAY! Why would he?"

SK: "He tells you everything. His past, his dream. You know, he only told me that after a year but with you. You just met and he already told you everything."

R: "Well, he did told me that he was comfortable with me that's why he told me everything."

SK: "He just doesn't recognize the difference of being comfortable with someone with liking someone. He never dated before. He never fell inlove with someone. So you...!"

R: "Huh? What?"

SK: "You should be nice to him, understanding, and caring."

R: "Ah...ok, I'll try."

D: "What are you talking about?"

R: "Oh, Dongmin! You're here!"

D: "Why do you look so startled?"

R: "Huh? Nothing."

SK: "We were just talking about how we met and became friends."

D: "Ah, really? Oh, food is here. Let's eat."

-

R: "Thanks for the food and the ride home. See you tomorrow, Dongmin! See you around, Seungkwan!"

SK: "See you soon, Rin! Remember my advice!"

D: "What advice?"

SK: "Nothing, we'll go now. Bye!"

 

His advice? Ah... no, Dongmin likes me? There's no way. He is just nice to me. Way too nice compare to everyone. But, he just feels comfortable when I'm around. 'He just doesn't recognize the difference of being comfortable with someone with liking someone. He never dated before.' He never dated before? He can't differentiate those two? How do I feel about him? Well, he is nice but, I just think of him as my friend. He is handsome, too handsome but I never really felt anything more than just a friend, right? Oh! I'm so confuse right now. I think I need a drink again.

 

/katalk/

 

Oh? A message from Dawon sunbae.

 

DW: "To all freshmen of Theater Major, we will be having a small drinking party with the student committee in 2 weeks before the 2nd term starts. We will just send you a message of the time and place. It will be also a small welcoming party to Senior Youngbin who just came back from military."

 

Senior Youngbin? Oh, I never heard of him. Should I go to the party? Will Dongmin be there? But, why do I care? It's about drinking so might just as well go there.

 

My term break was just simple. Since my parents are still in Jeju, I don't have time to visit them due to my part time job. Min went back to her hometown for the vacation. Suyeon helped her parents with their chicken shop. Dongmin, we only met twice during the term break because he is so busy with producing and recording of the songs.

 

/katalk/

 

SY: "How are you Rin? I miss you sooooo much! I hope you'll be going to that small welcoming party tomorrow. I'll be going there so I hope I could see you there."

R: "I miss you toooo Suyeon! I was thinking of going there but since you want to see me, I'll go also. See you tomorrow!"

 

/katalk/

 

D: "Rin, are you going to that party tomorrow?"

R: "Yup, I'm going. You?"

D: "I'm not sure. I'm still busy with the recording. I need to finish it before the 2nd term starts."

R: "Ah, is that so? Then see you on campus. Good luck!"

 

Dongmin is not coming? Maybe he is so tired to come anyway. At least Suyeon will be there to accompany me in the party. I'm so excited to see everyone again and to meet Senior Youngbin.