Chapter 22

The Turning

"I hope you guys don't mind but I invited Jin to hang out with us" Namjoon said as he and Jin approached the others who were standing at the edge of the woods. Jungkook had claimed the land where they had transformed for the full moon as his own, meaning he wanted to have regular pack meeting in the same area. 

"No, the more the merrier" Hobi shouted whilst Jimin nodded. 

"Come on we better get moving" Jungkook shouted, Hoseok and Jimin grabbed Jin's arm and started firing a load of questions at him about his and Namjoon's relationship. 

"There is something on your mind" Lexi said creeping up behind Namjoon, making the older boy jump. 

"Is there anything that I could do to prevent these killings? It is my fault they started which must mean that there must be a way I can stop this" Namjoon asked. 

"Only the ultimate sacrifice will prevent these killings" Lexi replied. 

'I don't need the week, if I can protect my friends and Jin from coming into harm by sacrificing myself then I will' Namjoon vowed. 

"The bodies have been going missing" Lexi said suddenly. 

"Hellhound?" Namjoon suggested. 

"Yep, Kim Taehyung turned up not long ago, it seems like everyone else around here, he cannot control his powers meaning the hellhound is taking control and taking the bodies. Even though the bodies are human and not supernatural, the hellhound is still trying to hide the supernatural from humans as they are dying due to a supernatural cause" Lexi explained.

"The killer is supernatural?" Namjoon questioned.

"No, the balance is. Though there is still the potential that the killer is supernatural. The balance was disturbed because of the survival of a supernatural creature who was meant to die, the killings are happening because of the supernatural disbalance so the hellhound is taking those bodies to protect the existence of the supernatural" Lexi told Namjoon.

"So, we go after the hellhound to discover why he is doing this or help him gain control of his powers?" Namjoon questioned.

"Waah" Lexi said before she was able to reply to Namjoon as Jimin grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Are you alright, you seem to have a lot on your mind?" Jin asked as he slowed down so he could walk with Namjoon then he linking their arms together.

"When I am with you, I am instantly 100% better" Namjoon replied looking down at his crush.

"You are cute" Jin said before kissing Namjoon's cheek.

"Okay, come on Joonie, you can tell me anything. What is really on your mind which has kept you distracted through this whole outing" Jin asked looking up at Namjoon.

"There are two things, my father has being really agitated because his secret library has been broken into and some valuable books have been stolen, he really wants to find out who it was but at the same time will not allow anyone to help him discover who it was, all though I already know who they are" Namjoon explained looking over at Lexi, Jungkook and Jimin before adding "and secondly, when I met you I tried to push it to the back of my mind to not ruin our friendship but, have I met you before because I have this nagging feeling that I have but I can't place where I would have met you". 

"I can assure you that we have never met before Joonie, I think I would be able to remember someone as handsome as you" Jin said before leaning up and pressing a kiss against Namjoon's cheek.

'But I swear that I have seen you before' Namjoon thought to himself.