Chapter 16

The Turning

"Lexi, please explain what you mean about this curse which has been put on Namjoon, what is the ultimate sacrifice?" Jimin asked as he ran after the banshee with Jungkook following not far behind him.

"It is not hard to use your imagination, the ultimate sacrifice is what it is, you would not know what is meant by it, if it does not concern you, plus it is not a curse which has been put on that druid but everything which is happened is because of him and only he can end it" Lexi answered.

"Then why do you look like... I don't know how to describe it but you look like you are taking all of this on your shoulders like this is your fault not Namjoon's, yet you have been very vocal that it is Namjoon's fault. What is going on? There is something which you know but won't tell the rest of us. You can talk to me, I... I have experienced something and have been forced to do things which I was not willing to do" Jimin said pain flickered through his eyes as he remembered his past.

"What happened if you do not mind me asking?" Lexi asked.

"It was how I met Jungkook, I was in a horrible pack, they were controlling and murderers, you had to do what they said and if you did not you were killed. My parents were the weaklings of the pack, the ones who were forced to eat last or not at all if there weren't any scraps left over. Our Alpha had this rule the first born of the family must..." Jimin trailed off.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to speak about it" Lexi muttered as Jungkook wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's waist.

"No, I can't let it control me" Jimin replied before adding "The Alpha had this rule where all first borns belonged to him until they prove themselves worthy of either the Alpha's attention or other members of the pack. The alpha has an infatuation with me and when I came of age to prove myself he forced me to kill his mate, I had no choice in the matter".

"How did you cope?" Lexi asked.

"Cope with what?" Jimin questioned.

"The knowledge that you were going to be taken by the alpha and forced to kill someone, how did you cope with that knowledge" Lexi explained.

"I didn't, I was scared every single day, scared that he would come for me earlier, I hated every single birthday that passed because I was getting closer to the age I would be taken" Jimin answered 

"How did you meet Jungkook then, you mention earlier that this was how you met him?" Lexi asked.

"He saved me, after I was forced to kill the alpha's mate he claimed that I was his new mate then dragged me away I tried to fight him, but he was too strong. Later that day he tried to force himself on me, but I was able to push him away and started to run, I didn't stop running until I had come onto enemy territory, but I didn't care, I just wanted to be far away from my pack. Jungkook discovered me curled up on the ground crying and he helped me. I explained everything that had happened, and his pack took me in and looked after me. I thought that I was safe but unfortunately my old pack came after me. Jungkook and the rest of the pack protected me but my old pack was too strong and they killed everyone. Jungkook lost it, he went berserk at the thought of losing me and he killed everyone leaving the alpha for last" Jimin explained.

"This is how Jungkook became an alpha" Lexi said receiving a nod from the alpha himself.

"You are a strong individual to overcome all of this in such a short span of time" Lexi stated.

"It was because I had Jungkook, Lexi if there is anything you wish to talk about, something you are hiding from the rest of us then I will listen to you, I promise" Jimin said.

"Thanks..." Lexi started but was interrupted with the sound of something heavy falling. 

"Did you hear that?" Jungkook asked walking towards the source of the noise. Lexi looked upwards her eyes went wide as she realised what was happening.

"Get out the way" Lexi shouted running over to Jungkook and Jimin pushing them out the way just as the ceiling and floor caved.


Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, his head hurt slightly. His eyes instantly started searching for Jimin, the older boy was lying not far from him, Lexi was no where to be seen.

"Jimin wake up, baby please open your eyes" Jungkook begged as he pushed the rubble which had fallen on top of him off his body and crawled over to his unconscious boyfriend. Jimin let out a small groan before opening his eyes and looked up to his boyfriend hovering above him.

"Thank god you are awake" Jungkook muttered before leaning down and pressed their lips together in a short but sweet kiss.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked as he quickly checked over Jimin to ensure that he was not seriously hurt during the fall.

"Are you two alright" Lexi asked as she walked from a hole in the wall to where the boys had fallen.

"Yeah, we are alright and if there is anything we haven't noticed we will heal, what about you, are your hurt?" Jungkook replied.

"I am fine, I have experienced worse then that" Lexi said.

"Are you sure Lexi, I don't want you to act like that to pretend that you are just as strong as us just because we are werewolves and that we are able to heal quicker" Jimin asked concerned, Lexi's eyes widened in surprise at the kindness she was experiencing from a man who didn't really know her.

"I am truly fine Jimin, you might want to check some of this stuff out. It seems that someone was creating a supernatural library down here" Lexi stated before turning around and wandering back down the way she first came.

"A supernatural library under the school" Jimin muttered looking over at his boyfriend with a confused look on his face.

"Come on, lets explore it" Jungkook replied as he stood up then help Jimin up. Once his boyfriend was standing, the couple followed after the banshee.