Chapter 23

The Turning

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and pulled the elder boy in front of him in an attempt to shield himself from the food which Lexi had chucked in his direction. Jin laughed as he caught the food and cuddled closer to Namjoon's chest. Namjoon's cheeks turned pink as he tightened his grip around the elder's waist.

"Ugh, you guys are disgusting" Lexi complained with a light tone at the potential-couple. Namjoon felt Jin tense up in his arms before the younger boy was able to speak up. Jin suddenly stood up, his eyes were glazed over, the look was identical to how Lexi appears whenever she has a prediction.

"Jin?" Namjoon muttered, worry was present in his voice, Jin let out a deep breath as he turn away from them and walked deeper into the woods.

"Jinnie?" Namjoon said walking over to his crush and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist once more trying to prevent Jin from wandering off and hurting himself.

"Baby" Namjoon said as Jin continued to walk away. Lexi's eyes widen at the sight of the boy, she could instantly tell what Jin was.

"Namjoon let him go" Lexi ordered as she ran over to the ex-druid before gently pulling Namjoon's arms away from Jin. 

"Why? He might hurt himself" Namjoon said worriedly.

"Just let him go" Lexi said glaring at the older man.

"But..." Namjoon started but instantly stopped talking when he saw the look which was on Lexi's face, it was similar to Jin's.

"Lexi?" Namjoon muttered.

Everyone turned to watch the trance-like Jin continue to walk off, Namjoon instantly chased after him whilst the others slowly trailed behind.

"Lexi what is going on?" Jungkook asked but the banshee ignored him.

"Lexi?" Jimin said quietly, his eyes were trained on her eyes. Lexi was not in control of her body anymore, the banshee followed straight after Jin. 

"How long have we have been walking?" Yoongi complained, leaning on Hoseok who was walking beside him. Jin suddenly stopped walking causing Namjoon to run into him, Jin's trance like state soon started to fade. Lying in front of him were a cluster of bodies, all of them were bloody and beaten. 

A high pitch, ear piercing scream pierced all the werewolves and Kitsune's ears, forcing them to clutch their ears to block out the noise.

"What?" Jin muttered his eyes were wide, he stepped back into Namjoon's arm clinging to the younger boy like he was his only lifeline.

"Joonie" Jin whispered burying his head in Namjoon's neck.

"I am going to call the police" Jimin told them before pulling his phone out of his pocket, he couldn't rip his eyes away from the bodies in front of them.

"Wait, where's Lexi" Raven said looking around for the banshee.

"Lexi" Hoseok shouted. Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook ran through the trees trying to locate the female banshee. 

"I can't find her" Jimin shouted.

"But she was only just here, I can still smell her scent" Jungkook stated as he continued to look but the girl was gone.

"Joonie, why do I have to discover these bodies?" Jin cried clinging tighter at his... at the man he loves' clothes.

"Jinnie, if anything like this happens again you call me straight away and I will come to you, no matter where you or what time is it, I will come to you?" Namjoon said hugging Jin and pressed a kiss against his forehead.

"I will Joonie, I promise you" Jin promised refusing to leave the safety of the other boy's arm.

"Come on, I will take you home" Namjoon said wrapping his arms around Jin's waist and pulling him towards the exit of the woods. The walk to Jin's was a silent but comfortable one. Jin rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder whilst Namjoon's fingers Jin's side in an attempt to calm him down.

"Thank you for all you are doing for me Joonie, it is really appreciated" Jin replied when they reached his house.

"I would do anything for you Jinnie" Namjoon answered whilst pressing one of his hands on Jin's cheek. Namjoon's eyes flickered down to Jin's lips.

"Joonie..." Jin muttered before trailing off.

"Jinnie...I"

"Joonie" Namjoon surged forwards pressing their lips together in a sweet but passionate kiss. Jin's arms went around Namjoon's neck pulling the younger boy closer to him, whilst he felt Namjoon's arms wrap around his waist pulling Jin closer ensuring that there was not space between them. 

"I better go" Namjoon muttered once he broke the kiss, Jin's eyes fluttered open, a small smile appeared on his face.

"I will see you tomorrow" Namjoon said which he only received a nod from Jin as he didn't trust whatever words which would come out of his mouth. Namjoon smiled before pecking Jin's lips and heading back in the direction of the woods. Jin pressed a hand to his lips, he could still feel the presence of Namjoon's lips on his. Jin pulled his keys out his pocket, Namjoon still occupied his thoughts.

"Lexi" Jin muttered as he stared at the girl who was standing in the centre of his front room.

"Hello, fellow Banshee" Lexi spoke with a dark tone to her voice, Jin felt his heart speed up. Someone knew his secret.