Chapter 19

The Turning

"What the hell, why is the supernatural library underneath the school?" Jungkook questioned as he and Jimin exited the tunnel and was faced with a massive library full of books. 

"Well, no one would expect a library being underneath a school" Lexi replied as she started flicking through the books on the shelves. 

"Do you think that any of these books could help us discover a way to help the kitsune to control his or her abilities?" Jimin asked. 

"Potentially" Lexi replied. 

"That is if we can find out who the kitsune is" Jungkook reminded them. 

"I have a feeling that Yoongi and the other girl has discovered the identity of the kitsune by now" Lexi replied whilst she grabbed another book. 

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked. 

"When the ceiling and floor caved in it took the lights out with it meaning that werewolves eyes would change to see in the dark meaning that Raven, was it and Yoongi would be able to determine who the kitsune is as they would be able to see the fire fox form which would surround the kitsune body" Lexi explained. 

"Are you saying that there was an easier way of determining who the kitsune was and you never told us" Jungkook growled storming over to Lexi. 

"To be fair you never asked of a way to discover who the kitsune was, just how to help them control their abilities" Lexi replied slowly stacking book after book into her arms. 

"What are you doing?" Jungkook questioned. 

"Taking books which would be helpful with identifying supernatural creatures" Lexi said with a 'duh' tone to her voice. 

"But this is someone else's property" Jungkook said. 

"Yeah it is but since they have left the books unattended with no security system then they are just asking for the books to be taken plus I do not care about the individual these books belong to so do not try to guilt trip me into putting them back just because you have a heart, some people do not have the time to feel emotions" Lexi snapped at them before storming to the furthest side of the library. 

"Come on Kookie, lets find a book about Kitsunes, Werewolves and Banshees it might help us dealing with the three different type of supernatural creatures" Jimin suggested before he started scanning the books. 

"Okay, I will try and find a way out of this library" Jungkook said to his boyfriend before he started searching. Jimin silently watched Lexi as she suddenly froze, Jimin frowned slightly and quickly ran over to the girl. 

"Hellhound" Lexi muttered before snapping out of her trance then with the books in her arms darted towards the exit which Jungkook had just opened. 

"Wait Lexi? What's wrong?" Jimin asked as Lexi disappeared out the door and vanished into the trees. 

"What happened?" Jungkook questioned looking down at his boyfriend. 

"I am not sure she suddenly stopped searching the shelves for books in a trance like state like whenever she has a banshee prediction then muttered hellhound before running off, Jungkook what the hell is a hellhound?" Jimin replied. 

"I am not sure but whatever it is, it might be dangerous for Lexi to suddenly run off" Jungkook replied pulling his boyfriend to his chest. 


'beep beep'

Yoongi checked his phone seeing a text message from Jungkook: Where are you? everyone's waiting outside

Yoongi sighed, at least the power had come back on now, "How long do you think it is until we get out here?" he asked, Hobi's face whipped round - his bright red hair illuminating his face even further. 

"Whenever that teacher comes back right?" Hobi responded, he lay his head back onto the desk.

"Wait..." Raven spoke, she got up from the desk she was sat at and went to the door, her claws spiked from her fingers and she used them to unlock the door.

"Oh my god! We're freeeee!" Hobi jumped up and ran for the door, "I need to pee so bad!"

Yoongi stood up slowly grunting, "Why the didn't you do that earlier?" he complained

"Uh... I didn't think of it until just now" Raven admitted, "What? Stop staring at me like that, you didn't think of it at all" she responded as Yoongi glared at her but it turned into a smile when she responded.

"Are you coming with me? to.. uh.. see the others, they're waiting outside" Yoongi asked as they walked down the corridor.

"Sure" Raven answered, "We can tell them about Hobi"

"WHAT ABOUT ME?" A voice came from the other end of the corridor, the red headed boy sped happily towards them.


The three of them went outside to see Jungkook, Jimin and Joon waiting for them.

"To your car?" Joon asked Yoongi, he nodded and they all walked across the parking lot.

"WE ARE THE SAME!"

They turned their heads to see a tall guy with brown hair arguing with Lexi.

"No we are not" Lexi answered him, his face dropped and he walked off with his shoulders slagging.

"Where did you get all those books?" Joon asked, curious to see if he owned any at his house.

"My books, my problem, leave me alone" Lexi stated before speedily walking off herself.

"She got them from the secret library under the school" Jimin stated and was faced with confused looks from everyone except Jungkook.

"We picked up some books from there too" Kook said, handing several over to Namjoon from his backpack.

"So that's what the hole was" Hobi commented.

Yoongi drove them to Joon's house where they all looked through the books Jimin and Jungkook picked up. 

"Wow! Banshees are immune to an Alpha's bite unless fatal, that's so cool!" Hobi exclaimed, while being told off from Joon for touching too many things in his home.

"We should probably get going now..." Jimin spoke, glancing at Jungkook who nodded back to him.

"Yeah, good idea" Joon agreed, "Let me just get something". 

Joon disappeared for a good 10 minutes while the others chatted in his living room. Hobi was touching more stuff and Jimin and Jungkook were scolding him for almost touching poison. 

"Raven?" Yoongi asked

"Yeah" she answered

"I just wanted to suggest, you don't have to but as I'm driving everyone back to mine do you want to stay over? you don't have to but like with the college in a mess as well it might be a good idea and-"

"Yoongi" Raven stopped his ramble, "I'd like to, if that's okay with you"

"Yeah that's great"

Joon's footsteps were accompanied by a clanging sound. "Here" Joon said, presenting several sets of chains to them. Jungkook took them and thanked Namjoon.

"What are those for....?" Yoongi asked as they walked out back to his car.

"You" Jungkook stated simply.

Yoongi shot everyone a confused glance as he started the car.

"it's your first full moon tonight".