Chapter 7

The Turning

"Hey, are you guys okay?" Joon asked the three werewolves who were sat down with their hands still over their ears.

Slowly, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi stood up as the scream no longer ran through the air. "We're fine. I think..." Jimin replied to Namjoon who looked at them concerned.

Yoongi clutched his head in agony. Jimin and Namjoon's voices became distant as he sensed something. Different. It was not a human smell, and it did not belong to Jimin or Jungkook, but it smelled great, attractive almost. Instinctively, and not even hearing a word the others had said, Yoongi headed for the nearest exit breaking into a run.

"What the" Namjoon gaped as the three of them watched Yoongi run off "He's never done sports. Ever. Or any kind of running"

"He must have picked something up, and because he has not even begun adjusting to his wolf side yet - it won. Obviously" Jungkook explained.

"What could he be after?" Namjoon asked as the three headed towards the doors Yoongi had sped out of.

"Anything really, but werewolves are mostly attracted to blood, or another wolf" Jimin replied nonchalantly, his face turning into a frown at what he just said.

"The Alpha?" Namjoon quickly caught on to what Jimin was thinking.

"Maybe" Kook spoke "We need to follow him"


Yoongi did not know where he was going exactly. It was like his subconscious was guiding his body for him until he stopped. He regained himself from his frenzy, taking a few deep breathes and slowly walking around the woodland area. If he stopped, did that mean he had come to the end of the scent.... and that he was not alone.

Yoongi made his way up a small path, his body tensed upon hearing the leaves behind him crumple and he swayed behind a nearby tree. Taking a deep breath, he emerged from his hiding spot, looking in the direction he came to find no one there.

"AHHHH!" Yoongi shouted as he felt a hand suddenly find his shoulder, turning round he was faced with amused expressions from Joon, Jimin and Jungkook, "Don't do that!" he strained, the fear leaving his body through adrenaline.

"Sorry" Namjoon laughed, "I'm just glad we found you" he said pulling Yoongi into a short hug.

"I'm sorry, I thought I smelt something. But it just ended here" Yoongi apologised

"Hey, it is okay. You can't control it yet" Jimin said quickly. 

"Wait" Jungkook paused "It ended here. like right here?" he asked Yoongi who nodded his head. "Then, why haven't you found anything - it was a wolf right, I'm guessing, It is one of the strongest scents to us" Jungkook questioned

"I don't know if it's a wolf. But it smelt amazing" Yoongi explained looking almost dazed.

While conversing over this matter, all four boys had failed to notice a person coming towards them. Crunching loudly over the leaves the brown haired girl grabbed Yoongi's arm.

Yoongi shrieked again, and so did Namjoon when they saw the girl. Her clothes were covered in dirt and blood, parts of them ripped and her hair was all tangled. She stumbled, clutching onto Yoongi again and he tried to hold her up.

"She has found me" were the only word the girl spoke as she then collapsed towards the ground, Yoongi caught her shoulders so she didn't hit the floor as she out.

"I think that is who you smelt Yoongi" Jimin pointed out the seemingly obvious and Yoongi looked up to the other three, holding the girl in his arms.

Jimin took the girl carefully from Yoongi's arms, so he could stand properly.

Another screamed sounded loudly through the air, making all the werewolves wince before it stopped.

"What was that?" Joon said, the voice sounded, oddly familiar.

Jimin was suddenly glad he had a hold of the girl as Yoongi, yet again, darted off in the direction of the scream.

"We should get her to the college" Jungkook stated looking at the passed out brown haired girl. Joon glanced off in the direction Yoongi had gone, chewing his lip anxiously, Jimin's voice brought him back from his worry

"Come with us" Jimin said, "We'll get her to college quicker and then we can all go look for Yoongi"

"Okay" Namjoon agreed, he would not be able to track where Yoongi went without Jimin or Jungkook.

Joon led the way down through the forest for them, they picked up the pace as a group of screams pierced the air.

"Change of plans, Chim, follow the screams. Joon follow him, I'll be close behind" Jungkook ordered as he carried the brown-haired girl. Jimin shot Jungkook a look before running off in the direction of the high pitched screams, Joon followed and Jungkook followed as fast as he could.


Lexi screamed again, taking in the sight of the humongous grey haired creature that was rampaging, the group of students previously out there had run in fear but Lexi froze at the sight of its red eyes and dripping fangs. It charged at her with power, she could not do anything as it came closer knocking her down, her body was immediately covered in faint scratches. Through the pain and fury of the beast, Lexi heard another deep growl as she slipped into darkness.


The fuming Alpha turned around looking at the source of the growl. Ready to charge at its beta. Yoongi had no idea where that growl came from, he stood suddenly in fear, his eyes flitting between the alpha and the girl on the ground. His legs started to carry him far away, into the depths of the woods, and the alpha did not hesitate to follow him.

"Hey! Over here!" Jimin shouted, running towards Lexi's body, Joon caught up to him followed by Jungkook. Kook laid down the other girl by Lexi, giving his arms a rest for a moment.

"What is the probability we come across two unconscious girls in one day?" Joon asked, panting from all the running.

"In this town, anything is possible" Jungkook answered and Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Right we definitely need to get both of them to college now" Jimin spoke.

Jungkook picked up the unconscious Lexi, her wounds were not major but some might need treatment to make sure that they will not get infected. Namjoon grabbed a hold of the other unconscious girl's legs whilst Jimin looped his arms underneath her shoulders; they pair struggled to keep up with Jungkook who was marching towards the boys' locker room.

The youngest boy gently places the unconscious Lexi onto one of the benches whilst Namjoon and Jimin less gracious fully dumped the other girl onto the opposite bench.

"I am going to find Yoongi; he should not be left alone for very long as he still doesn't know how to control his powers" Jungkook said as he walked over towards the boys' locker room door.

"Please be careful," Jimin shouted after his boyfriend.

"I promise" Jungkook answered.


Lexi's vision was compromised when she first woke up, all her surroundings were blurred. She could vaguely hear two male voices but she was unable to work out whom they belonged too. Slowly her vision became less blurred that she was able to make out where she was. The last thing she could remember was a rogue alpha werewolf had attacked her; she was definitely not in the nurse's office or a hospital room.

"What do we do with them?" one of the male voice asked.

"I have no clue, this has never happened to me before, all I did was train to be a druid not how to deal with two injured girls" the other male voice replied.

"We will wait for Kookie and Yoongi to return then we will decide what to do" the first voice said.

"Yeah, we will have to talk to the unconscious girl, she might know something about this rogue alpha werewolf, I am not sure how Lexi comes into this" the second voice answered which Lexi could now identify, Kim Namjoon.

Lexi pushed herself up from the bench; the two boys had their backs to her as they were currently hovering over the other girl. Lexi could sense it, what he had done. Getting to her feet, Lexi grabbed Namjoon shoulder and turned him around to face her. Namjoon opened his mouth to say something but before he could, a fist came into contact with his cheek. Lexi had punched him. Her eyes were dark and her face was emotionless but he could see the anger in her eyes.

"You bastard, you have ruined everything" Lexi screamed as she hit Namjoon once more.