Chapter 28

The Turning

Jin wrapped his arms around his abdomen, his thoughts were stuck with the events of last night. Namjoon had willingly gone with that murderer to protect them and to restore the balance. He was currently walked through the school halls with Taehyung and Lexi but it was the last place he wanted to be. He wanted to be looking for Namjoon.

"We will get him back Jin" Taehyung said trying to reassure the older man.

"How?" Jin questioned looking over at the other harbourers of death.

"First, you could tell us what you heard last night" Lexi said.

"Well, the conversation was quite short which indicates that they spoke before that night. The killer asked for Namjoon's answer and Namjoon agreed to sacrifice himself for our safety, the killer went on to say about having to do the ritual on the full moon because they need similar conditions to restore the balance" Jin explained.

"That idiot he is ruining everything" Lexi muttered underneath her breath.

"What do you mean he is ruining everything?" Taehyung asked looking over at the female banshee with a confused expression.

"I mean we came up with this plan to stop the killer and now with Namjoon willingly going with him it means we are going to have to use another plan to both save Namjoon and stop this killer" Lexi stated.

"So, what is the plan to retrieve Namjoon then?" Jin asked looking over at his fellow banshee.

"First we will have to locate where this killer is keeping Namjoon, we only have a couple of days until the full moon so we will have to move quickly, I have a couple of ideas where the sacrifice would happen. The plan is quite simple, find Namjoon, Taehyung and I will distract the killer whilst you get Namjoon as far as possible away from the killer" Lexi explained.

"What are you going to do with the killer?" Jin questioned.

"Kill him if I have to" Lexi replied. 

"Kill who if you have to?" Yoongi asked approaching the three of them.

Panic flashed through Jin's eyes and he gulped turning to Taehyung who was biting on his lip.

"You" Lexi said sarcastically earning a glare from Yoongi.

"Seriously though?" He pressed on

"Oh, we were just talking about like if this thing happen what would you do in that situation" Taehyung added quickly. Jin was still silent.

"Uh... sure. Anyway, have you guys seen Namjoon? I've tried calling him but he isn't answering his phone and I'm starting to get a bit worried, he's not usually like this" Yoongi asked, completely unaware to the current situation.

The three just stared at each other not knowing what to say.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back" Taehyung spoke quickly before filing down the corridor.

Jin looked nervously from Yoongi to Lexi.

"What?" Yoongi asked, catching their eyes, "What's going on?"

"Nothing" Lexi said in an attempt to shut him down.

"You're hiding something" Yoongi replied and Jin's eyes went wide with fear.

"Me hiding something" Lexi muttered an amused look was present in her eyes. 

"Yes you are hiding something and it has to do with Namjoon" Yoongi stated glared at Lexi then Jin. 

"The killer has kidnapped Namjoon well... does it still count as kidnapping if he went willingly" Jin blurted out. 

"He was what?" Yoongi said panic filled his eyes. 

"The killer took Namjoon to sacrifice in your place, that way the balance would be fixed" Jin explained. 

"And you were planning on keeping this from us, Namjoon is my best friend" Yoongi argued. 

"It was easier keeping the truth from you to prevent you from getting in the way and ruining everything" Lexi muttered. 

"We will help" Hoseok suddenly said sharing a determined look with Jimin, Jungkook and Raven. 

"No, I do not anyone else ruin the ti... the plans" Lexi stated. 

"We're helping you won't stop us" Jimin said. 

"Ugh.... fine but if anything goes wrong it's your fault" Lexi said.

"So What's the plan?" Jungkook asked. 

"We have to look for Misericordiae Vita sacred monument" Lexi said.