Chapter 3

The Turning

Outside of Seoul, two boys were walking towards the city, the tall one known as Jeon Jungkook took his boyfriend hand in his, the smaller one Park Jimin smiled at his boyfriend's action. Jungkook was always protective of the younger after everything that happened in the youngers past, his pack, what he had been forced to do before Jungkook could save him. 

The alpha squeezed his Omega's hand then leant down and pressed a kiss against his temple. The school which Jimin had applied for them to attend when they were in the previous town was located near the edge of Seoul, it's was surrounded by parks and forests which would be the best environment for the two werewolves. The school was called Hana Academy, it was quite small and with the minimum of 1,000 students, it was the best place for the pair to keep a low profile. 

Jimin and Jungkook arrived at the entrance to the school grounds, the school was a two story building, Jungkook watched as students rushed around the grounds trying to reach their classes on time. The pair had not even made it to the entrance of the school where they were meant to meet the principal when Jungkook was quite conscious about the stares that his boyfriend was receiving from both genders. 

"Jimin, I do not like this idea, what if other boys try to steal you from me" Jungkook said looking down at the elder man. 

"Kookie that will not happen, I love you too much to leave you" Jimin answered before leaning up and pressing a kiss against Kookie's lips. The two entered the building and in front of them waiting was a man in his early forties, he was wearing a suit.

'This must be the principal' Jungkook thought. 

"You must be Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin" the man said as the pair walked over to greet him. 

"Correct sir" Jimin answered whilst shaking the man hand, the principal turned around and grabbed off the desk two folders. 

"Inside you will find all the necessary information you need whilst attending this school, for example, the rules also there are two copies of you timetable so if you lose one then you have a spare plus there is the key for your lockers" the principal stated before handing over the folders to their rightful owners. 

"There should be a map in there too but since we are only a small school compared to others in Seoul there is a less chance of you getting lost, please follow me, I will show you around the school" the principal added then his heels and walked off. 

The principal sped through the tour before dumping the two in front the class of their first lesson before walking off after wishing them both a happy time in the school and to stay out of trouble. Jimin was about to enter the classroom when he caught the smell of a recently bitten werewolf, Jungkook turned around to watch as a black-haired boy ran into the bathroom his hands covering his ears. 

"Kookie, we should help him. By the smell of it he seems to be the only werewolf in the school, he won't know how to control the shift, we should invite him into our pack" Jimin said his eyes still trained on the closed bathroom door. 

"Jimin, I know you want to but a recently bitten wolf is dangerous and I will never forgive myself if you get hurt" Jungkook replied before pushing Jimin through the classroom door. 


Yoongi stormed through the library doors, the librarian gave him a dirty look but Yoongi ignored him, his eyes were trained to the girl on the other side of the library, her eyes were trained on the book in front of her. Yoongi walked straight towards her, his eyes caught sight of the book on the desk with a name on - Lexi Bowen. 

"Lexi" Yoongi muttered, the girl looked up at him, her eyes widened a fraction before returning to the normal blank expression everyone saw her wearing. 

"How did you know what was going to happen last night and why did you not prevent it?" Yoongi demanded his hands grabbed a hold of her wrists. Lexi stood up before moving closer to Yoongi making it easier for her to whisper in his ear.

"The better question is, how are you still alive?" Lexi whispered pulling her wrists from his grasp before grabbing her books and walking out of the library leaving a frozen Yoongi behind.