Chapter 4

The Turning

"I really think we should help him Kook, I know you're worried but he might cause more trouble if he has no one at all to help him. That's all I'm saying" Jimin said as they continued to walk down the corridor. 

The bell sounded and students began coming out of their classes in herds, filling the corridors instantly.

"I know what you're saying Chim. I do. I want to help him, just, if it gets too dangerous then we become no part of it, okay?" Jungkook said.

"Deal" Jimin agreed. Jungkook and Jimin stood there examining the corridors and students as they walked about their normal day.

"HEY LOSER! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" a voice shouted over the general buzz of students conversing. Kook and Jimin turned their heads towards the voice, and watched a tall man drag a shorter black haired man through the pockets of students in the hall.

"He's the guy we saw run out earlier - the werewolf" Jimin said starting to walk after the pair.

"Right let's go" Jungkook said following Jimin. "We need to work out if the guy with him is his friend"

"Probably..." Jimin stated as they continued to follow them outside to the lunch area "I hope he is anyway.... would make this a lot easier"

"Get off me" they could hear the boy say as they got closer

"Just relax okay. Breathe. clear your mind, don't focus on a certain smell or sound - just breathe" the taller man stood looking down on the smaller black-haired man who had sat down and shut his eyes while listening to the other man's words.

"I'm trying"

"Just don't focus on anything"

"Stop saying focus then!"

"Sorry..." the taller man apologised "Just..." the taller man went to speak but then stopped on seeing the his friend's nails grow into sharp claws "Yoongi!" the man tried to shout quietly as his friend's nails started forming holes in the table "Stop!"

"I can't" the black-haired man squeezed his eyes tighter together "I can't control it"

"Yoongi, we're in public. You're gonna have to" Namjoon pushed trying to get him to control his powerst.

"I can't. Joon. I can't" Yoongi spoke as his claws dug into the table more "help me" he seethed out his teeth as his eyes opened; Bright yellow.

Joon grabbed his arm, unsure of what to do, the panic was evident on his face as he turned to Jungkook and Jimin. 

"We'll help you get him out of here" Jungkook spoke, Joon's face spread into a confused expression "It's okay - We're werewolves too" Jimin said whispering the last part.

"Thank you" Namjoon said quickly, helping Jimin and Jungkook as they got a hold of Yoongi, restraining his out bursting movements.

"To the bushes, no one will see us there" Jungkook ordered, gripping Yoongi's right arm tightly as Yoongi's claws were constantly threatening to scratch him.

As they were hidden from other students, Jungkook and Jimin held Yoongi down by each arm. "Yoongi, breathe" Joon said trying to calm him as he continued violently struggling against the other two.

"When was he bitten?" Jimin asked

"Yesterday" Joon stated, thinking back to the evening and the woods

"We might not be able to calm him down then" Jungkook replied, a worried expression evident by the crease in his brows.

"Yoongi, just try focus on something like, uh, the sun. Yeah, just focus on the sun" Joon spluttered trying to think of some way to stop his friend. 

"Why would I want to focus on the harsh bright light that is trying to blind us" Yoongi growled, but Jungkook and Jimin found themselves no longer having to hold Yoongi down.

Yoongi tilted his head back to lay it on the grass, his body finally relaxed. 

"Who are you?" Jungkook said turning to Namjoon

"I'm his best friend. Kim Namjoon, I'm just trying to help him" he replied

Yoongi looked at his best friend, then towards the two new strangers. They were currently arguing over how dangerous it was for Namjoon to still be hanging around him now that he was a werewolf. Yoongi tried to focus on their voices, but he was struggling to.

"Joon.." Yoongi said drawing the attention of the three arguing boys to him.

"What's wrong Yoongi? Are you losing control again?" Namjoon asked worried, looking over Yoongi cautiously.

"No. Just. Something is wrong. I feel wrong" Yoongi gasped out before everything went dark.

Namjoon watched as Yoongi's eyes turned completely black before he suddenly lunged straight for Namjoon. Jungkook immediately grabbed a hold of Namjoon's arm and pulled him backwards just in time.

"Kookie, what's happening to him?" Jimin asked his boyfriend as Yoongi regained his balance.

"The alpha who bit him has taken control of him" Jungkook replied, the younger boy taking a stance between Jimin, the human and the recently bitten werewolf. Yoongi took one look at Jungkook before charging in his direction.

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi by the arm and twisted his back in a swift motion before swiping at his feet. Yoongi went down, and Jungkook went down after him as held the alpha-controlled werewolf down to the ground.

"You may be being controlled by an Alpha but you're still a Beta compared to an Alpha like me" Jungkook bragged as he then knocked Yoongi out cold, it was the only way to break the Alpha's control over Yoongi.

"We will stay a bit longer in Seoul to oversee that he can fully control himself by the time we leave, make sure you get him out of here, that Alpha might be close by and could try to take control of him again when he wakes up" Jungkook said to Namjoon as he wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and walked off, leaving Namjoon alone with an unconscious Yoongi.