Chapter 20

The Turning

"Jungkook" Namjoon shouted as he ran over to the alpha werewolf.

"Yes druid" Jungkook questioned turning to face him.

"I just wanted to warn you that when you wake up tomorrow after the full moon you might want to wake Yoongi last, he loves sleeping and I doubt you would want to deal with his grumpier whilst waking the others up" Namjoon warned.

"Okay, I will take that into mind, thank you druid" Jungkook said before turning away and leaving with Hoseok, Raven, Yoongi and Jimin.

"We will need to get a change of clothes for the morning so we will go to Hoseok's house then Jimin and mines first" Jungkook ordered as he climbed into Yoongi's car beside Jimin.


"Remind me why we are in the middle of the woods than being in my room where I would prefer" Yoongi whined as he followed Jungkook and Jimin. 

"Because this is your first full moon and it would be easier to teach you how to full shift as full shifting means you will have more control over your actions then only half shifting" Jimin replied. 

"What do you mean by full shifting?" Yoongi asked. 

"You turn completely into a wolf" Raven answered. 

"What?" Yoongi shouted turning to look at Raven, shock was present on his face. 

"Yes, full shifting requires you to become a wolf Yoongi, have you not listen to anything Namjoon said about werewolves" Jungkook snapped shooting a glare at Yoongi. 

"But that Rogue Alpha could fully shift and looked like a monster, I don't want to look like that" Yoongi complained.

"The Rogue Alpha only looked like that because she was craving power which she gained by killing her pack then taking control of any wolves she had created" Jimin explained.

"So, I have to shift into a full wolf but I have only seen you in half forms before not full" Yoongi stated.

"That is because full shifts are hard to achieve without the power of the full moon" Jungkook told him before stopping once they were deep enough into the woods.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asked looking at Hoseok who was walking beside him.

"I don't want to be alone on the full moon" Hobi replied. 

"Yoongi stand against that tree" Jungkook ordered as he hid the bags containing the change of clothes for tomorrow.

"What the hell are you doing?" Yoongi shouted when he noticed that Hoseok was removing his clothes.

"Shifting, I don't want to be wearing my clothes when I shift do I or I will rip them" Hoseok said as he continued to remove his clothes until he was completely , Yoongi hated that he couldn't look away as he watched the hyper boy changed into a five tailed fox. Hoseok ran over to Yoongi yipping at his legs. 

"Yoongi, tree now" Jungkook snapped walking over with the chains Namjoon had given him. Jungkook wrapped the chains around the tree and Yoongi to prevent him from attacking anyone when he shifted.

"What are those?" Yoongi asked as he watched claws appear where his fingernails once were.

"They are claws" Jungkook said.

"What are those pointy things in my mouth?" Yoongi questioned.

"Fangs" Jungkook muttered before adding "Yoongi to do a full shift you are going to need to focus on your wolf, bring it forward allow it to take control of your body and it will change you".

"Concentrate Yoongi" Jungkook said. Yoongi closed his eyes and tried to allow his wolf control but he was unsuccessful.

"I can't" Yoongi said.

"Try again" Jungkook demanded.

"I can't" Yoongi growled, his eyes were bright yellow as he growled at Jungkook.

"Try again" Jungkook ordered. Yoongi growled before closing his eyes once more and trying again.

In Yoongi's place stood a black wolf with yellow eyes which represented his beta position. Jimin squealed in delight at the sight of wolf Yoongi before he grabbed Jungkook's arms and darted into the trees and shifted into their wolf forms. Jungkook was a large brown wolf with red eyes, Jimin was much smaller than Jungkook, his fur coat was brown and he had light blue eyes.

Yoongi pulled against the chains which kept him trapped and instantly broke free, Jungkook approached Yoongi his glowing red eyes stared at Yoongi's smaller form. Yoongi bared his neck in submission which was something that he had never done or felt before. Jungkook nosed Yoongi's neck before baring his teeth and biting Yoongi.

'Ow, what was that for?' Yoongi thought to himself.

'I claimed you as my beta, you are part of my pack now Yoongi' Jungkook spoke through their pack bonds.

'What is this?' Yoongi questioned.

'Our pack bonds, when we are in our full wolf forms we are able to talk with each other telepathically' Jimin explained.

'This is too much for me to take in' Yoongi said.

'Yoongi come play' Hobi shouted jumping onto Yoongi's back.

'What Hobi is apart of your pack? But you only just met him' Yoongi said through the pack bonds. 

'He wasn't part of our pack, must be something to do with him being a kitsune' Jungkook answered.

Hoseok dropped onto the ground and started chasing after Jimin who let out a playful growl before running off. Jungkook watched as his boyfriend and the fellow kitsune played around before joining in. Yoongi flopped to the ground watching the other three werewolves running around with the kitsune, Yoongi felt tired just watching them.

'I might as well take a nap' Yoongi thought to himself before closing his eyes.


Jungkook stretched out and slowly opened his eyes, he could feel something lying on top of him or someone. Jungkook looked down to see Jimin lying completely over his chest, he was , Jungkook noticed that he too, was . In the corner of his eyes he saw Yoongi lying on his back still asleep Hoseok was lying across Yoongi whilst Yoongi's feet were resting on Raven's

Jungkook let out a small laugh before gently resting Jimin on the ground before walking over to the bags which were still in the same place he had put them the previous night. Jungkook quickly got dressed before waking his boyfriend so Jimin could do the same then he would take the rest preferably Yoongi last.