Chapter 21

The Turning

"Hoseok" Jimin shouted running over to the kitsune.

"Hey Jiminie" Hoseok said turning around to face the omega.

"After the full moon yesterday, I remember that you were struggling to control your powers, Jungkookie and I were able to find a book in this supernatural library we literally fell into which gave us information about kitsunes. I can help you gain control of your powers if you want me to" Jimin suggested.

"I would love the help, something happened in my past which made me lose control and now I just cannot use the same techniques to gain control again which was why I nearly destroyed the university when I had a look round it" Hoseok said.

"It's okay, when I was trying to gain control of my wolf I sometimes gained controlled one way then lost control not long after. Hoseok it is not about the way people you knew could controlled their fox or wolf, it is about your own special way. I gain control through having an anchor, Jungkook is my anchor and you have to find yours, here this was the book, I was talking about, it suggests different techniques on how you will be able to control your fox but remember the key to control is to find what helps you not others" Jimin explained handing the book to Hoseok.

"Thank you Jiminie" Hoseok replied.

"Come on, lets go discover your technique" Jimin said linking his arm with Hoseok and pulled him towards the entrance of the university.

"There is something on your mind, I can tell" Raven said as she approached Yoongi.

"I feel like giving up, all of this is too much for me, I was bitten by a werewolf and was meant to die then suddenly I don't die because Namjoon saved me but ended up being kicked out of his druid community which he grew up in then Lexi kills the alpha who bit me and then discover that rogue werewolf was able to control me. Then I learn I can shift into an actual wolf, this is just too much for me" Yoongi confessed.

"Don't worry Yoongi, it can take a while to get use to" Raven said trying to reassure the recently bitten werewolf.

"Thanks Raven" Yoongi said though he did not sound very convinced.


Seokjin screamed. All that he was feeling was becoming overwhelming. He hated who he was, he hated being a banshee. The only type of Banshee of his kind, he was male and that was rare.

"Joonie" Jin muttered as he wrapped his arms around his legs which he had pulled up to his chest.

'Joonie, I love him so much but would he love me back if he knew that I was a harbinger of death' Jin thought to himself. 

'I'm scared that he would hate me if he ever decide to date me, would he dislike me for what I experience because of my abilities, the banshee scream or the predictions I can have' Jin thought. Jin sighed before dropping his legs and stood up.


Namjoon walked through the woods he had received a message from Yoongi saying that he had located something which he want Namjoon to have a look at. 

"Namjoon" an unfamiliar voice called his name from behind him.

"Who are you?" Namjoon asked as he turned around to face the figure. The man wore a long black coat with a large hood which covered the top half of his face, the figure smirked before lifting up the blood-stained knife.

"You are that man who has gone around kidnapping and killing people" Namjoon said.

"You are clever. Kim Namjoon this is your fault, you distorted the balance. I will keep killing until the balance is restored unless you sacrifice yourself" the figure explained.

"I become the ultimate sacrifice" Namjoon muttered.

"Yes, I will kill you and the balanced will be restored so that your friends and your precious boyfriend will be safe" the figure said before adding "You have a week to decide" the figure then disappeared into the trees.