Team VRene

Geheimnisse: The Confidential and Conspicuous Life of Kim Yerim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Just another quick update. Sorry for the short bits, guys. More action to come next week. ;) 

 

 

 

"It's been an hour already. I wonder what those two are talking about? Did Yeri tell Tae already? What's taking them so long?" Hoseok asked as he stood up from his seat. They have already played 2 rounds of beach volleyball, eaten their snacks, and some of them, especially Yoongi, have taken a nap.

"They have A LOT to talk about. So it's no wonder that they're taking long." Jimin stated as he laid on the sand instead of the beach recliner next to Hoseok. 

"I wonder though. Will today be the day that we've all been waiting for?" Namjoon shared his thoughts. They exchanged worried looks as they thought of what's next. 

"Well, looks like we're about to find out." Wendy noted as she pointed at Taehyung and Yeri who were walking side by side towards them.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So... how was your talk?" Namjoon curiously asked when the two joined them. They were all now huddled together - some sitting on the recliners while the others comfortable sat on the fine sand. Yeri was sandwiched between the twins while Taehyung sat across her between Namjoon and Jimin. 

"I will be helping Taehyung-oppa. He explained everything to me and I believe he deserves another chance with Joohyun-unnie." Yeri stated as she smiled at Taehyung who nodded in gratefulness. 

They breathed a sigh of relief upong hearing that the kid was going to help their friend. However, their relief was soon replaced with confusion and wonder as they thought Yeri has already told Taehyung. They all exchanged curious and confused looks which did not go unnoticed by the duo.

"Yah. You guys don't seem to be happy about it. Yeri's going to help me. We should be celebrating." Taehyung remarked, annoyance in his voice. 

"Ani! We're very happy! This is your chance Tae!" Hoseok exclaimed to their surprise. This made Yeri giggle in response while Taehyung chuckled in amusement. 

" Yeah. We're really glad to hear that you're going to help Taehyung-oppa, Yerimmie." Wendy noted. 

Since the others were busy agreeing with Wendy, they did not notice the mischievous look the duo have shared as they listened to the group. 

"I thought she was going to tell her?" Joy whispered to Seulgi who shrugged in response. The rest of them shared knowing looks as if noting that Yeri must not have told Taehyung the big secret yet. 

"Well, I guess Team VRene is a go. We should start planning how to get you and Joohyun back together." Yoongi stated. 

"Yes. We should. Yeri told me that we don't have much time." Taehyung replied with a sad smile.

"Don't worry, appa. I'm going to do my best to help you and omma get back together." Yeri happily said as she walked towards Taehyung and sat on his lap. He then enveloped his daughter in a quick hug. 

"Thanks princess." Taehyung replied. They two laughed at the shocked faces of their company. They were all speechless as they stared at the duo. 

"OH MY GOOOD!" Wendy was the first to break the silence as she held a hand to . 

"FINALLY!" Joy exclaimed as she punch Hoseok's shoulder due to extreme happiness causing her cousin to fall of his seat. 

"You finally know. I'm so happy for you guys!" Seulgi remarked as she wiped her tears aways. 

Namjoon squeezed his brother's shoulder and gave him a warm smile while the rest of the boys nodded at him with a grin on their faces. 

"Well yes. Finally, I know about Yeri. I couldn't believe it at first but after she told me everything, it all made sense." Taehyung shared as he patted his daughter's head. 

They were all smiling from ear to ear. Happy to finally see the father and daugther together. 

"Yeri also told me that you guys knew. So, care to explain why no one told me?" Taehyung's tone suddenly changed into a questioning one. Threatening even. This made everyone look away. Unsure of what to say. 

"Appaaaa. You promised not to get mad remember?" Yeri said, much to the adults' relief, as she turned to look at her father who's look changed into an endearing one as het met his daughter's gaze. 

After everyone explained their side, Taehyung heaved a sigh as he understood all of them. They simply could not tell him as it was not their big secret to tell. They also knew that Joohyun would blow up and might even take Yeri away if they did something against her will. The twins added that Yeri's safety was also an issue but they could not elaborate further as they themselves could not explain the rest of Joohyun's actions with regard to Yeri. 

"I understand now. Thank you guys for finally bringing us together." Taehyung said as he shared his heartfelt gratitude to his friends and cousins.

"Thank you for taking care of my baby when I couldn't." Taehyung added as he looked towards the twins who were the ones with Yeri from birth to cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter