Welcome to KME

Geheimnisse: The Confidential and Conspicuous Life of Kim Yerim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students were dismissed and they all headed out of the auditorium for lunch break. The Kims stood up and went forward to greet Yongsun. The rest of the faculty where still discussing some details regarding their students' performances which is why Yongsun did not notice them right away. She was too focused on evaluating their kids. She only noticed their presence when one of her colleagues greeted the group. Irene to be exact.

"Irene-ssi! It's great to see you here." The guy said with a smile that's too sweet for Yeri's liking.

"Wipe that smile off your face green-haired ajussi." Yeri thought as she watched the guy stare at Irene.

"Nice to see all of you. You're students have a lot of potential. I hope to see more from them next time." Irene said to the group of teachers.

Yeri then saw Seulgi's smirk which lasted for a split second only. When their eyes met, Yeri had a raised brow as if asking who the guy was. Seulgi nodded her head which told Yeri that this was another one of her unnie's suitors. The guy had an arrogant vibe and Yeri didn't like the fact that he only acknowledged Irene. So, when the guy tried to move closer to Irene, Yeri was quick to grab on to her unnie and whisper to her "Creepy guy alert."  which made Irene giggle in amusement.

"Yerimmie! Came to spy on your future classmates?" Solar grinned as she asked the little kid who was busy pulling Irene towards her.

"I'm really excited unnie. I want to start studying here already." Yeri replied excitedly.

Irene patted her head and pulled Yeri in a backhug as she proudly said "And you will. Practice and study hard. You will surely get in knowing how smart and talented you are." Seeing how Irene doted on Yeri, Minho was quick to compliment the kid but she simply replied with a nod which made the cousins giggle in amusement. 

Despite Minho's attempt to get on the kid's good side, Yeri has already made up her mind that this guy was a no-no.

"Poor guy." Wendy whispered to her twin. Seulgi smirked as she saw Yeri clinging tightly to Irene.

"Naaah. I don't like him either. He didn't even say hi to us." Wendy just giggled at her twin's childishness.

"No wonder you and Yerimmie get along so well." Wendy added while Seulgi stuck her tongue out at her twin. 
 

With Yongsun joining them, they toured Yeri around KMAA and shared their memories in the academy. "You're going to love it here Yeri-ah. Like seriously, if mom wasn't so clingy, we would have gone KMAA all the way." Seulgi said with her arms flailing around as she tried to emphasize her point. The adults chuckled at Seulgi's actions even more so when they saw how Yeri smiled from ear to ear as she listened attentively to her imo. 
 

"Well, it was great meeting you Yeri-ah. See you next week in class." Wheein said as Yeri beamed in excitement since Irene has just signed the consent form for a 2-week trial immersion in the academy. 

"Looking forward to it seonsaengnim!" Yeri replied excitedly. 

"But I can still call you unnies when it's just us, right?" The kid added with a hopeful look. The women chuckled in response as they nodded their heads in agreement. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter