Home Sweet Home

Geheimnisse: The Confidential and Conspicuous Life of Kim Yerim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: How are you everyone? It's already August! Oh how time flies by so fast! I've only started this recently but there are already many of you who have subsribed to this story. Thank you so much for your support! I've got updates coming for you in the next days so stay tuned! Thanks again everyone! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the Kim Estate

 

"Welcome home Ms. Yeri." Greeted the Kims' butlers and maids who were all lined up at the mansion's main entrance. Yes, emphasis on plurality of the number of personnel employed in the Kim Estate. Given the vast home, it is but normal to have many people serving the Kims. 

 

The sun had already set when they arrived at the estate but Yeri could still clearly see the different structures within the estate especially the mansion. All lighted up, her jaw dropped in awe at the sight before her. "Oh my god! This place is like 10 times bigger than your place Seulgi-unnie! And here I thought we were already living in such a big house." Yeri said as her eyes scoped around the area which made the adults giggle in response. "This house belonged to our great grandfather Yerimmie. It was left to us but the rest of the family is welcome to stay. That's why it's huge." Jin said as he ruffled his dongsaeng's hair. 



Not long after, they were greeted by Wendy and Solar. "Yerimmie!!" Wendy exclaimed as she hugged the little girl as if they haven't seen each other earlier this morning. "Welcome home Yerimmie." Solar said as soon as it was her turn to hug the kid. "Long time no see Yongsun-unnie!" Seulgi said as Solar gave her a hug. Yeri smiled as she looked at the people around her. "Let's go. Appa's been waiting for you guys. He was about to go to the airport himself. Thank God Siwon-samchon stopped him." Solar said. The adults laughed upon hearing this knowing how dramatic their uncle could be. "Well, let's get going then." Irene said as she ushered all of them inside the mansion. 

 

"You're finally here! It's about time! I'm starving!" That was the first thing Yeri heard from Sooyoung when they got to the dining hall. Passing through the halls of the mansion already made Yeri's jaw ache as it kept dropping in awe. Arriving at the dining hall, she thought she needed to go to the hospital to get her jaw fixed. Before them was a feast prepared by none other than their resident chefs, Siwon and Wendy. "Oh wow! Thank God for the Chois." Jin said as they settled down on their seats. Yeri was taking in the sight of the scrumptious food that's why she didn't notice the man who approached her and kneeled down to her eye level. "Aigoooooo! Look at you! You're a big girl now!" Heechul said as he pinched Yeri's cheeks making the little girl wince in pain. "Missed you too Heechul-samchon. But pleaaaase, stop pinching my cheeks!" Yeri said as she pulled away and sought Irene's comfort. The adults chuckled at the sight and they all decided to settle down to start their dinner.

 

"Forgive my dad Yerimmie. He's always like that with kids." Solar said with a grin to which Heechul laughed off. "Someone's desperate for grandkids." Sooyoung teased. Heechul grinned in response "Yongsun-ah, I want my own little Yeri. My little sister beat me to it! I was supposed to be first to have grandkids!" They all laughed at Heechul's antics while Yeri's curious little brain got to work. "Taemin-oppa has a kid?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter