Chapter 35

Geheimnisse: The Confidential and Conspicuous Life of Kim Yerim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Really?? Alright. Good. Stay alert nonetheless. Watch out for those nosy reporters. Make sure they don't bother Little Miss, arasso?" Jackson said in reply to the boys. He then ended the call when he saw Irene leaving the conference room with her assistant, Jisoo. He immediately greeted the two and took his place on Irene's left side while Jisoo was on her right. 

"Did you get an update on Yeri?" Irene asked as they walked towards the elevator. 

"Ah, yes Ms. Irene. There have been no disturbances for Ms. Yeri so far according to the Oneus Team. She did however forget her allergy meds so she had to go to the pharmacy with the boys since Ms. Wendy still had a meeting to attend to." Jackson answered.

"Well, Times Square Mall is a pretty secure place so we need not worry about Yeri there, unnie." Jisoo remarked as they finally entered the elevator.

"Also, Yeri met Kim Taehyung who's currently visiting Gesundheit pharmacies in the area." Jackson dropped the formalities as it was just the three of them. The girl was quick to compose herself and act as if she's not affected by the info. Aside from the twins and the KMAA girls, Irene was also very close to Jisoo and Jackson as they were the ones always with her at work. Jisoo is her cousin and secretary while Jackson is her head of security and one of her childhood friends as well. The three have a sibling-type of relationship as well when outside of work.

"Omo! Unnie! Does Yerimmie know about you and Taehyung?" Jisoo curiously asked with Jackson nodding in agreement. The two still don't know about Yeri's real relationship with Irene but they do know how protective she is of her and that includes keeping her away from her past with Taehyung. They know how bad things ended between the two. 

"I don't think so. I don't know. Maybe? Regardless, she doesn't have to worry about that." Irene kept a nonchalant look as they walked across the lobby. 

"Are you sure about that??" Jisoo teasingly asked. 

"Yes, I am sure. Now, let's go. We still have another meeting to attend to." Irene said as she hurriedly entered their car, leaving the two looking at their boss/friend with a raised brow. 

"Looks like things are going to get more interesting nowadays." Jackson said with a smirk. 

"I agree! I told you, despite everything that happeend, there's still a possibility for VRene to be endgame." Jisoo excitedly shared as she was one of the former couple's avid fan. The two exchanged knowing smiles as they joined Irene in the car.

 

 

At Park Gaming Technologies

 

"What?! I told you to keep an eye on her! How can you be so careless?! Find her by all means. If you can't, then don't even bother showing your face here!" Bogum was fuming when one of his colleagues entered the room. 

"Whoa! What's wrong bro? What happened?" One of the guys asked as the other poured some water in a glass and handed it to Bogum.

"They lost her! How can one girl get away from 5 grown men?!" Bogum replied, his anger returning as he spoke. 

"Okay. Calm down first. I'll send my men to replace those guys, arasso? We'll find her. Don't worry. I'm sure she hasn't gone far." One of them responded which seemed to be effective as Bogum began to relax. 

"She's the only family I've got and I love her but she's a loose cannon right now. Make sure your men find her." Bogum said with a heavy sigh.

 

 

At Gesundheit Korea 

"Okay. Keep up the good work everyone. I expect those reports on my desk by the end of the week. Let's not disappoint our President, arasso?" Yunho said with a smile as he ended the meeting with the department heads. 

"Jageun appa." Yunho smiled from ear to ear as he finally get to hug his nephew. 

"Aigoooo! It has been so long! How many years has it been since you came he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter