Arrival Part 1

Geheimnisse: The Confidential and Conspicuous Life of Kim Yerim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon International Airport

 

"Suho-ssi, what can you say about your youngest sister coming home? Why just now? Is she staying here for good?"

"Jin-ssi, how long will Yeri-ssi be staying here? Where do you plan to take her?" 

"Does Yeri-ssi have any plans to join KME? Will she be attending KMAA?"

 

Suho and Jin were being bombarded with questions by the press as they waited for the arrival of Yeri, Seulgi and the Parks. The arrival area of the airport would have been chaotic if not for the additional security sent by the Kwon Security Group (KSG) and the Kims own security detail. Suho politely answered some of the press' questions while Jin kept watch. A few minutes later, Irene joined her siblings with a warm smile plastered on her face. Seeing the goddess-like CEO of KME arrive, the press diverted all their attention to Irene and a barrage of questions were thrown at her which she easily managed.

 

"Thank you everyone for being here to welcome our dear Yeri. We will entertain all your questions at tomorrow's press conference." Irene said firmly yet charmingly that no one dared to bother the Kims with further questions. They just continued taking photos and videos of the siblings as they moved away from the press' waiting area. 

 

"Glad you could join us madam CEO." Jin teasingly said as he hugged his noona. The girl looked at him with raised brow. "Of course! Where else would I be?" Suho added to the teasing. "Either scaring the crap out of our trainees or on a date with your boyfriend.. oooh wait... lemme correct myself --" Irene did not let Suho finish his statement as she glared at him while slapping his arm. Suho chuckled at Irene's reaction but he instantly became serious when Jin suddenly spoke with a concerned look. "You better tell Yeri before she finds out from others noona." Irene sighed in response as Suho put an arm around their noona. "Jin's right noona. Yerimmie's an intelligent kid. Knowing all the rumors, it won't take her long to figure out everything. She won't be happy being the last to know. And an unhappy Yeri is a scary Yeri." Irene could only sigh again in response and nodded in agreement. "Well, Yeri's quite mature for her age. She'll understand once you explain things to her. Just make sure she hears it from you first. She could be very understanding but totally evil at the same time. Hahahaha. She really is scary for a kid." Jin remarked as he recounted the story of how he got neon blue hair on his graduation pictorial because Yeri got mad at him for forgetting about her.  

 

- Six years ago, New York City - 

 

Jin promised the little girl that he would take her to the amusement park once he's done with all his classes but he, unfortunately, forgot about it with all the graduation parties he attended after. On the promised day, 6-year old Yeri woke up excitedly and prepared for her date with her Jin-oppa. The older still hasn't returned home since leaving the night before. The little girl patiently waited the entire day. Defeated, she locked herself into her room. When the Chois arrived home from work, they all gathered at the dining table for dinner. "Where's Yeri?" Tiffany asked one of the maids. "Little Miss was waiting all day for Master Jin. She was so excited for their amusement park date. Unfortunately, Master Jin still hasn't arrived." Their eyes widened in surprised upon hearing this. "Oh noooo..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter