Home

Geheimnisse: The Confidential and Conspicuous Life of Kim Yerim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darkness still envelopes the city of Seoul. All are still in deep slumber in the comfort of their homes except for the Kim household. The Kim estate, though the sun has not risen yet, is already full of life. Everyone is busy preparing for the KMH annual charity ball that will be held at the mansion tomorrow evening. This year's ball was said to be more special than the previous years because it will also be a "welcome back" party for the youngest of the Kim siblings. Everyone is excited because no one has seen the youngest Kim. In addition, this will be the first time that the media and the rest of the world will see what the Kims' estate looks like from inside. Among the 2nd generation Kims, the grand estate was left in Taeyeon's name while the others inherited other valuable properties as well. Thus, when the 3rd generation Kims came of age, they became the legal owners of the estate.

 

The ball will be held at the Kims' banquet hall where the butlers and maids of the house are busy decorating. Everyone is up and running doing their own preparations for the ball to ensure that by tomorrow, everything is set and not one detail is missed out.

 

Irene was busy overseeing the final preparations for the ball while the rest of the Kim siblings were still deep in slumber. She just finished sending an email update to her uncle, Heechul, regarding the final preparations being done. She was checking some documents for signature when her phone suddenly rang. “Hey babe. Just woke up and you’re the first person on my mind. I miss you already. How are you? Do you need any help over there? Should I come over?” Bogum asked. Irene smiled at her boyfriend’s sweetness. “Aigoo, we just saw each other last night. It’s early in the morning and you’re oozing with cheesiness oppa.” Irene chuckled in amusement. Bogum laughed on the other line at Irene’s remark. “Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you get your morning dose of cheesiness. Haha. I’m gonna go have my morning jog. Talk to you later” Bogum said as Irene giggled in response. “Arasso. Take care oppa.”

 

Meanwhile in New York City

 

“Is she up already?” Seulgi asked her sister who just entered the dining hall. “Yerimmie's a heavy sleeper!” Wendy (Seungwan uses Wendy now. She said it's easier to call her Chef Wendy than Chef Seungwan) exclaimed as Seulgi chortled in delight. “Waking her up was a battle! She was being lazy until I told her appa's already cooking breakfast.” Wendy added as she took a sit next to her sister. “No one can resist oppa's cooking! It's his super power. Siwon-oppa used it to lure your mom into marrying him! Yuri fell to the same trap with Minho!” Sooyoung said dramatically causing Tiffany and her daughters to laugh in amusement.

 

A few minutes later, Siwon brought in their breakfast with the help of some of their helpers. “Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter