The First Meeting Part 4

Geheimnisse: The Confidential and Conspicuous Life of Kim Yerim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a long yet fun night for the boys and they were all very drunk. Fortunately, Namjoon and Yoongi were sober enough to drag them back to their hotel. Distracted with thoughts of Joohyun, Taehyung missed the game-winning shot, so their team lost at beer pong among many other games that night. Taehyung insisted that he could handle himself and bid the other good night. He went inside his room and fell on his bed. Thoughts of Joohyun filled his mind so he tried calling her again but, unfortunately, the girl was already fast asleep and she left her phone in their library.

"What's going on, Hyun?" Taehyung said out loud as het sat up in frustration. Wrong move though. He started to feel dizzy because of the alcohol. A few minutes later, he heard someone ringing the door bell.

"Room Service."

He opened the door and was greeted by one of the hotel staff.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim. Your brother has sent you these to make sure that you don't get a hangover." The waiter said. 

"You're the best, hyung." Taehyung thought. He then ate the food and drank the juice and later on settled on his bed. He out and couldn't remember anything after that. The next thing he knew, he was stark in bed.

................................................................

 

Yeri stared at him with a distraught look. Taehyung was focusing on his hands as he recalled what happened.

"Room service?" Yeri said with a confused and alarmed look at the same time. He didn't plan to share one of his deepest secrets to Yeri especially since she's just a kid. But, what can he do? For Yeri to understand where he's coming from, he's got no choice but to spill everything to the kid. For some unknown reason (at least for now), he felt quite comfortable with Yeri despite the nervousness.

"Your unnie… She received photos of us that night. I really don't remember anything after falling asleep, Yeri-ah. I would never cheat on Joohyun. I love her…" Taehyung added.

"So she drugged you? Then.. sent photos of you guys to, unnie? What happened then? Where is the girl? What did you do?" Yeri asked. Though calm, she was boiling in anger inside. Mad at what happened. Furious with the girl, Jiyeon, for hurting both her parents.

"I immediately went to Joohyun." Taehyung continued.

.......................................................................

It was a tense morning in the Kim Estate when Namjoon and Taehyung arrived. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE??" Seokjin's voice was cold as ice when he saw Namjoon and Taehyung by the mansion's main entrance. Junmyeon was quick to pacify his brother while Leeteuk was the one to approach the boys.

"Taehyung. Namjoon." That was all Leeteuk said before Taehyung bombarded him with explanation and apologies.

"Uncle, you know how much I love Joohyun. I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON HER. She is the love of my life, uncle. You have to believe me. I..." Leeteuk gently yet firmly put his hands on Taehyung's shoulders making the boy snap out of his panicked state.

"YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION, KIM TAEHYUNG." Seokjin warned.

"Jin. Let him talk." Junmyeon said to his younger brother.

"I know you do, Tae. I believe you. I would like to believe that you have a very reasonable explanation." Leeteuk said. He knew the brothers since they were babies.  They were like sons to him. He knew how much Taehyung loves his daughter.

"However, Joohyun is not in a good condition right now to talk." Leeteuk continued, making Taehyung crestfallen. Seeing the distraught faces of the two brothers, Leeteuk brought them inside and they all settled at the mansion's main receiving room.

Seokjin was glaring at his childhood friend who was looking down at his feet, deep in thought.

"What happened, Tae? Why? How on earth did you end up with Jiyeon?" Junmyeon asked.

Taehyung shook his head as he tried to remember what happened.

"I... " Seeing that his brother was at a loss for words, Namjoon decided to speak for him.

"We're still finding out, uncle. What we do know was that Taehyung was drugged. I just got a confirmation from my people that the food delivered to Taehyung last night was drugged. That must have been when Jiyeon entered his room. Clearly.. whatever happened, my brother was knocked out to be even aware. Jiyeon's gone overboard with her obsession with Taehyung. I got a warning from one of my friends who was the brother of one of Jiyeon's friends. However, I was too late." Namjoon sighed.

"You got..." Seokjin's eyes grew wide in shock while Junmyeon felt sorry for his friend.

"Nothing happened. That's what Jiyeon's friend said. We're still going to confirm everything when we meet them with our lawyers later." Taehyung spoke.

"They are talking to our lawyers as we speak. We've already identified the hotel staff involved and they're currently under investigation.. Jiyeon's parents have already been informed and she's now under house arrest." Namjoon responded.

"Uncle. Please.. Let me talk to Joohyun." Leeteuk sighed. He felt sad and angry with what happened to Taehyung. He couldn't help but give the boy a fatherly hug, feeling sad yet proud of Taehyung. Despite what happened, all he's thought of was Joohyun.

"Wait here. I'll talk to her first." Leeteuk said.

 

Leeteuk left the boys and went to his daughter's room. He knocked twice before entering and was greeted by the sight of his wife hugging their only daughter who was cling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter