Arrival Part 2

Geheimnisse: The Confidential and Conspicuous Life of Kim Yerim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon seeing Seulgi and the Parks, the arrival area was filled with the sound of camera shutters and flashes of light. It was expected. Of course! Seulgi is internationally known in the fashion world aside from her being a child of the famous Kims and Chois. The Park siblings are famous as well given that they are the heir and heiress to Park Motors. To add to that, the elusive maknae of the Kims was with them. Finally! The world gets a clear shot of the Kim's precious maknae. With the addition of the Kim siblings, the press were having a blast taking infinite photos and videos of the gathering of these celebrities from various industries. 

 

Yeri snapped out of her drowsiness when she heard the horde of media personnel calling her name. Bystanders were also recording the moment while the KSG team politely kept them at a distance. Yeri didn't notice right away that they were already a few steps away from her siblings. It was only when Jin crushed her in a bear hug that she noticed her siblings. Suho gave Jimin a brotherly hug while Irene welcomed her favorite bear-like cousin in a warm hug. "Yah! Ease up with the hug Seokjin. You're pulling the air out of Yeri." Joy said as she tried to pull the little girl away from her brother's bone-crushing hug. Yeri giggled in amusement as she looked back and forth her Joy-unnie and Jin-oppa. Yeri hugged Jin before pulling away and push him towards Joy. "I missed you a lot Jinnie-oppa! Now why don't you hug Joy-unnie as well? It's been a long time since you last saw each other right?" Yeri mischievously said. Joy stepped away from Jin and went to hug Irene instead leaving an amused Jin. "She's always playing hard to get." Jin whispered to Yeri who chuckled in response. After exchanging hugs with all the adults, Irene finally got to wrap their little devil in a very tight hug. "Aigoooooooo. My baby's all grown up. I missed you so much Yerimmie!" Yeri smiled from ear to ear as she returned her unnie's hug. 

 

"Alright. Let's head home now. I'm sure you're all quite hungry. Siwon-samchon and wannie have prepared a feast!" Suho said as he motioned for them to move towards the exit. "Actually hyung, we have to meet our parents for dinner. They just informed us that they're back home and they called for us." Jimin said as he shyly scratched his head. "Really? I bet samchon's super excited to hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter